Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 5 coins that will moon until summer - page 6. (Read 2047 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
Hey guys ,which alts do you tthink will blow from now until summer .My top five is:

1-#XLM
2-#ADA
3-#WAVES
4-#ETH
5-#IOTA

And  im sure Bitcoin will reach 20 k until summer !!
MY favorite coins are below:

ETH

NEO

BTC

DASH

NEM

I think they will be on the moon until  summer
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Hi all, from my perspective it is better to stick to big names such as BTC and ETH. See that such strategy doesn't have an enormous potential reward, but it is definitely relatively less risky than investments in 2nd and 3rd tiers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Hey guys ,which alts do you tthink will blow from now until summer .My top five is:

1-#XLM
2-#ADA
3-#WAVES
4-#ETH
5-#IOTA

And  im sure Bitcoin will reach 20 k until summer !!
Now, during the correction in the market investors have less and less optimism. But I think in a few months, the situation in the cryptocurrency market will change and will hope that the price of many coins will moon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
My coins that I think will moon are:
1. Xlm
2. Blz
3. AMLT
4. TFD
5. XRP

I hope I’m correct!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Don`t know about 5 coins because of this global correction
But if Tron Foundation make what they promise and after test net annnounces main net, it `ll be the flight to the moon (TRX)
And think about ADA, XVG( because of their small cost - psychological factor)
The most likely coin is BTC, if it doesn`t moon, nothing will moon Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I think ;
1- ETH
2- Ripple
3- INS
4- TRON
5- IOTA

They have good potantial . Many coins will moon but these are my top 5. Think twice before investment.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm betting on XEM, XVG, SYS, ADA, ETC, ADX. CVC and more other. I have already bought it and am waiting for growth. I'm tired of waiting to be honest Sad.

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Marinecoin  will change the expectations of a crypto currency.
Its block chain technology is time tested and has easy to use source code that allows for the implementation of the internet of things IoT.

It also has an exchange with low fees and secure peer to peer interactions even with a growing network. The goal is to develop a friendly environment that fosters the use of the coin. The project will giver 450 000 coins to the first 20000 people who sign up.

There will be now more give aways after the airdrop. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotSign up - https://marineco.in/wp-login.php?action=register https://f1cx.com/
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
What about NANO?  Zero fees and instant transactions.  Everyone should take a look into it after the crazy rise it had a few months back.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
But I believe in btc, eth  Cheesy
And as for altcoins - Tron (TRX)
What can you say about it?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
Waves and Iota will have a great time in summer. Another great coin that you guys should pick for the summer is Modum. It is in a nice dip right now and you should take your chance to get on board!
Indeed. I agree with waves and IOTA as these coins hold good potential. IOTA is a platform that operates on technology called Tangle which is quite unique and there is no transaction fee. Moreover its highly secure. IOTA is a dream project and if it succeeds, not other project will be as good as this one. Waves is also a great platform that operates smart contracts and the technology behind it is much advanced than ETH. Moreover its highly scalable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I think QuantStamp is good choice.
QSP puts itself in the position of auditor for new coin, developed through ETH intelligent contract platform. Basically, it is designed to test for any security issues, before a crypto copper reaches the market. That is a value anchored to the QSP.  When ICO founders seek to put money into the market, they will demand QSP services. This will boost demand for this token, and with the need to rise to some price. That is why you expect the value of this token to grow with the development of the ETH Smart Contract Platform.
Activity: 195
1-CRPT
2-SETH
3-NEO
4-VECHAIN
5-NEX
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I have a lot of tokens that some people know, and I think the bigger the increase in cheap money
1-#ACT
2-#ETH
3-#BTC
4-#CRPT
5-#HT
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
The coins that will moon until summer according to me are :
1.   Ripple XRP.
2.   Tron TRX.
3.   IOTA
4.   NEO
5.   Verge XVG

These coins hold good potential and are most likely to grow and give atleast 5X profit. The technology behind all these coins is quite advanced and they have popularity among investors.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 27, 2018, 01:19:32 AM
xrb and tron you forgot guys!

AHHAAAHAHAA Grin
hahah Smiley
huh Sad
aaaaaa Undecided
Not so sure about XRB(NANO) as it doesn’t really seem to have any good utility in the blockchain field except that it has fast transactions and less fees which is nowadays provided by most of the crypto coin. XRB is not a good coin if you are planning to hold for a long term.

I can agree that TRX is quite good and has potential and a hard working team behind it. Moreover TRX has main net launch and coin burn on 31st march which is likely to skyrocket its price until summer.
Activity: 48
March 26, 2018, 06:34:23 AM
Here is my personal pick and i'm holding this coins/tokens. Smiley
WAVES
IOTA
NEO
PCL
XVG

Summer or Q3, I trust this five.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
March 26, 2018, 06:24:26 AM
I think that a good growth will reveal here is these coin

ETH
NEO
WAVES
LTC
LCC

I keep all 5 tokens, hope summer will rise )
Can agree with the first four coins of your list, but am not so sure about litecoin cash LCC. According to me, LCC was just a scam that was created for the purpose of money grab. There are not many supporters of LCC and I don’t see any real use of LCC that differs much from LTC.

Moreover, the team behind LCC is quite anonymous among which one person has a picture of donkey on the site above his name. So I am not so sure whether LCC can be trusted and it will grow. Better get rid of it before it dumps to zero. It’s also not available on any of the good exchanges.
Activity: 378
Merit: 35
March 25, 2018, 09:33:29 AM

1-#XLM
2-#ADA
3-#WAVES
4-#ETH
5-#IOTA

And  im sure Bitcoin will reach 20 k until summer !!

Good top 5 coins. However I'd better put bitcoin on the first position, Etherium on the second one and throw away ADA for this list.
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
March 25, 2018, 09:15:18 AM
I think of all cryptocoins will go to up/moon one of the first there will be Ethereum. Because tgis coin is most promising and stable . It will be safer to invest in it.
So
Eth
Neo
Xlm
Etc
Stratis
I do not agree with you, in that the Ethereum will be able to give a big profit, although its value will steadily grow. And to the moon can fly only altcoins that are not in the top 10.
Pages:
Jump to: