Pages:
Author

Topic: Top Cloud Miners Compared by Profitability - page 11. (Read 19615 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
Do you have any evidence that bitcoincloudservices.com, cloudmining.website or cloudminr.io do not have their own miner ?

Don't be ridiculous, how can anyone have evidence that someone doesn't have something? That doesn't mean you have to believe that they do, just because they say so.
These ponzi 'cloud miners' don't even attempt to prove they do actually mine.
Why should they?
There seem to be enough people willing to give them money anyway, who seem to fall into one of two categories:

1) Naive 'investors' who want to believe that they are really mining, despite total lack of evidence and ROI's which defy logic.
2) People who don't care whether they mine or not, just as long as the payments keep coming. (Like your good self).

'Cloud mining' is the perfect Ponzi environment, just make up some numbers and a website, there's no oversight, no proof needed of any legit activity, shrinking payouts are used as reasons to buy more and, of course, no comeback.
Real mining is subject to real costs and of course can't compete with the fairytale stuff on GH/s price.

That's why this "guide" is of no value, it compares apples to oranges.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
If this is not an April Fools' joke, it would be interesting to know what miners are they using to achieve such incredible roi. Well, scrypt.cc would defend that they are trading altcoins, but what about the others Huh
I think they are ponzi.

Scrypt.cc is more ponzi then all of them together. 60 days ROI and you sell this to outsiders, yeah right.

Do you have any proof that Scrypt.cc is giving ROI in 60 days ? Then I must try them...

There is a calculator on their home page which gives you 60+ days result. Recently they had some drop in payouts but ROI s still unbelievable. No proof they mine at all though.

I am looking for ROI proof, NOT mining proof. Bit-X does not provide any mining proof either except for some vouch they got from BitFury by bribing them.

Do you have an evidence backing your ridiculous claim?

Do you have any evidence that bitcoincloudservices.com, cloudmining.website or cloudminr.io do not have their own miner ?

I would gladly accept any ASIC producer vouching for any of these companies you have mentioned as a proof they actually mine. I would also gladly accept any other proof known to man. No? Why not?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER
If this is not an April Fools' joke, it would be interesting to know what miners are they using to achieve such incredible roi. Well, scrypt.cc would defend that they are trading altcoins, but what about the others Huh
I think they are ponzi.

Scrypt.cc is more ponzi then all of them together. 60 days ROI and you sell this to outsiders, yeah right.

Do you have any proof that Scrypt.cc is giving ROI in 60 days ? Then I must try them...

There is a calculator on their home page which gives you 60+ days result. Recently they had some drop in payouts but ROI s still unbelievable. No proof they mine at all though.

I am looking for ROI proof, NOT mining proof. Bit-X does not provide any mining proof either except for some vouch they got from BitFury by bribing them.

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
I think they are ponzi.

I AM A SCAMMER
I think they are ponzi.

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Compare Cloud Miners By Daily Payout!!
I added a difficulty increase of 0.201%/day (based on the 100 day average) to my "days-to-break-even" calculation.
It looks like most of the GH/s is overpriced by quite a bit...  Wink

[/url]
legendary
I think they are ponzi.

I AM A SCAMMER
I think they are ponzi.

legendary
I think they are ponzi.

I AM A SCAMMER
Profitability means nothing if you invest in ponzi and lose all of your money.

Only 2 companies currently pass my non-ponzi test, Hashnest and Bit-x. If anyone else would like me to test them or even write a review about them, just let me know.

Currently no one passes my legitimacy test. Hence I go for the most profitable ones, i.e. CloudMining.website & CloudMinr.IO Smiley
I think they are ponzi.

Not a joke, some of these might not actually be mining bitcoin, I'll leave the speculation to the viewers, but if you want to compare current daily payouts - this list might come in handy... Wink

And of-course - "caveat emptor"

Cloud Mining Risk Assessment:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-ponzi-risk-assessment-878387
Activity: 154
I think they are ponzi.
legendary
Profitability means nothing if you invest in ponzi and lose all of your money.

Only 2 companies currently pass my non-ponzi test, Hashnest and Bit-x. If anyone else would like me to test them or even write a review about them, just let me know.
I AM A SCAMMER
very nice list indeed. thank you for putting this together.

Will you keep this updated further as time progresses?

Thanks!!   Grin

I will try to keep this updated from time to time but for up-to-the-minute results just check my site:

https://sites.google.com/site/freebitcoinsforall/

From your entry for the BCS ponzi

'Note: This is the only company on the list that is a member of the BitcoinFoundation - a major boost to credibility.'

Between the three of you, precious little credibility of any sort.

No credibility added at all, just shows that the site has money to spend to buy a membership to a site. Anyone can buy a membership with a little money.

Same logic applies to Bit-X as well. They bribed BitFury to vouch for them. Anyone can do that and it does not prove any legitimacy at all. Moreover, every Cloud Mining scam said they will publish their mining address at some future date. Bit-X is doing the same.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-ponzi-risk-assessment-878387

Ya... this thread said GAW is Probably Legit and AM Hash is super legit. No wonder, it says Bit-X is probably legit as well Cheesy
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

Thanks!!   Grin

I will try to keep this updated from time to time but for up-to-the-minute results just check my site:

'Note: This is the only company on the list that is a member of the BitcoinFoundation - a major boost to credibility.'

No credibility added at all, just shows that the site has money to spend to buy a membership to a site. Anyone can buy a membership with a little money.

Same logic applies to Bit-X as well. They bribed BitFury to vouch for them. Anyone can do that and it does not prove any legitimacy at all. Moreover, every Cloud Mining scam said they will publish their mining address at some future date. Bit-X is doing the same.

I AM A SCAMMER

Thanks!!   Grin

Thanks!!   Grin

And of-course - "caveat emptor"

Cloud Mining Risk Assessment:
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

Thanks!!   Grin

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

Thanks!!   Grin

Precious little credibility of any sort.

Thanks!!   Grin

Pages:
Jump to: