Pages:
Author

Topic: TPTB_need_war Bitcoin Fork in the making! - page 12. (Read 11460 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
@Mr. Moore
I'm extremely interested in how you will solve the mining centralization issue that is destroying Bitcoin as we speak?

IMO this Bitcoin fork will redefine Bitcoin probably.

I will say something about this in my next post.

Desperately awaiting this post of yours! Thank you!
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
I can't tell you how old he is. I swore to never tell. Obviously it isn't Vitalik. And it also isn't David Zimbeck, nor Charles Hoskinson, nor anyone from Bitshares.

I trust you'll keep us informed. Smiley

BTW, to everyone: I myself am uniformed with regard to the technical issues, but TPTB's description of his flash on inspiration - aftter a lot of work - rings true to me, at least in terms of how real inspiration-flashes come about. So to the extent to which the following is credible given my lack of technical expertise, I vouch for him.

The anonymity tech will be well explained for layman. I won't release some technobabble without clear explanations that you can explain to your teenage son.

If we proceed with this project, I think we will hold the explanation secret until very near to launch for obvious reasons that we would want first mover advantage.

I'll be composing a long post shortly to address your question about distribution.

Please note nothing has been fully negotiated yet. I am speaking hypothetically about potential deal that hasn't been signed yet. I am also working programming language design today which is another very deep technical topic, so my time is spread all over.

@Mr. Moore
I'm extremely interested in how you will solve the mining centralization issue that is destroying Bitcoin as we speak?

I will say something about this in my next post.
@Mr. Moore

Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
Watching
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I can't tell you how old he is. I swore to never tell. Obviously it isn't Vitalik. And it also isn't David Zimbeck, nor Charles Hoskinson, nor anyone from Bitshares.

I trust you'll keep us informed. Smiley

BTW, to everyone: I myself am uniformed with regard to the technical issues, but TPTB's description of his flash on inspiration - aftter a lot of work - rings true to me, at least in terms of how real inspiration-flashes come about. So to the extent to which the following is credible given my lack of technical expertise, I vouch for him.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
He might be a randon guy, but he knows his stuff.
I don't love the way he gets his point across sometimes, but his points are usually worth listening to.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
I can say that my co-developer refused to allow the masternodes have the ability to unmask the anonymity. I was arguing for a simpler design but his standards of ethics on the technology are even higher than mine. Then apparently we were able to devise a solution so the masternode could not unmask.

Evan Duffield

Now I'm curious as to how, and to whom, this goes....

So he's a random guy.
Can't wait to see this coin launched so I can mock it relentlessly finally see what a real crypto should look like!

Seriously though, looking forward to seeing this project get launched.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
P.S. we are thinking of forking Bitcoin 0.12 and making the modifications for anonymity on that. And then we will add the advances I want for my ultimate coin in stages.[/size]

Very interesting approach! And it's not because of anonymity, which in a way or another some coins provide.
The interesting part is imho that this is based on a (recent) version of Bitcoin.
Maybe some day Bitcoin devs will make themselves an upgrade of Bitcoin to make it anonymous. It gives Bitcoin a good chance to make the first steps into implementing some of the things altcoins proved that's good and needed directly into Bitcoin. It would mean the evolution quite some of us hope for...

But maybe I dream too far...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Maybe this is indeed the continuation of Bitcoin itself unfolding to areas not deemed possible in the past.

You are a man of little faith, it is not maybe. Rejoice, brothers and sisters, we're saved! This time for sure.
Right on time when traffic jam in Bitcoin is happening. Sigh of relief.

Maybe this is indeed the continuation of Bitcoin itself unfolding to areas not deemed possible in the past.

Thank you for your work Mr. Moore.  where can we donate to, have an address?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Right on time when traffic jam in Bitcoin is happening. Sigh of relief.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Silent reader here. one of the most promising projects. following closely.
Activity: 280
I am VERY interested.

One particular question: does it mean JAMBOX is a seperate project from this?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Perfect so is June.

It took only a year to finally get there.  Hardly wait to see all promises.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
I can say that my co-developer refused to allow the masternodes have the ability to unmask the anonymity. I was arguing for a simpler design but his standards of ethics on the technology are even higher than mine. Then apparently we were able to devise a solution so the masternode could not unmask.

Evan Duffield

Satoshi ? and if so which one ? please tell me he didn't made you sign a contract to keep his identity a secret  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Evan Duffield

Is it an ico ?

Sorry, i see now mining mentioned. Ok, well sounds interesting.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262

Evan Duffield

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud

Evan Duffield

Pages:
Jump to: