Pages:
Author

Topic: TPTB_need_war Bitcoin Fork in the making! - page 6. (Read 11460 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
It can fund you in ETH, but it doesn't mean it has to be an Ethereum project.  At least that's how I understood it, which is actually the beauty of it.  If contractors are requored to only to create projects in Ethereum then that would limit the potential of the DAO.

Yes that was the meaning of my second paragraph. But in practice I don't think that will happen short term. I could be wrong though.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It can fund you in ETH, but it doesn't mean it has to be an Ethereum project.  At least that's how I understood it, which is actually the beauty of it.  If contractors are requored to only to create projects in Ethereum then that would limit the potential of the DAO.

Actually thinking about the chaos I expect from enabling all the investors to manage DAO projects, this might be a perfect way to disorganize an "acoin" that is developed as the exclusive means to trade at market prices for the JAMBOX tokens being dumped by the social networking users who do not comprehend its future value.

So this might insure that JAMBOX tokens remain in the hands of the social networking users fostering the development of currency instead of dumping it to investors to play speculation hot potato.

Thanks for the clever Trojan Horse suggestion. You must play 3D chess?
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
It can fund you in ETH, but it doesn't mean it has to be an Ethereum project.  At least that's how I understood it, which is actually the beauty of it.  If contractors are requored to only to create projects in Ethereum then that would limit the potential of the DAO.
legendary
So you will have no ICO?  How will you collect money from people?

What do you suggest?

Oh,  you still have no idea...  I think an ICO is the only way to go.  But you already said there wouldn't be one.

Actually TPTB already gave his idea which was to do an actual startup software company for JAMBOX with transparent founder identities on linked, etc., use legal crowdfunding and legal, qualified investors (there are some of those even here in crypto land you know?)

Good idea, bad idea, I don't know, but it was definitely an idea.

I don't see anything wrong with contract work even for an ICO though, but it's easy for that to be a bit of a sham. A contract worker should be paid to do specific work as a truly independent contractor. As long as that is really the relationship and not a wink-wink relationship, I see nothing wrong with it. The guy needs money, I wouldn't shit on his ability to work for a living.

That said, I agree with something HONCHO posted earlier which is that TPTB should really leave crypto (as a profession) and get a job doing the kind of software work he can be very well paid for and doesn't violate any laws (and then, if he wants, like many of us, pursue crypto as a hobby). It's his call though, following his passion  even though it is hard to make money in crypto without some sort of scamming is understandable.

What about proposing the project to the new DAO in Ethereum that everyone's crazy about.  That would be a nice testbed for both Jambox and the DAO.

Seems interesting but as I understand it most current TheDAO participants are looking for it to fund Ethereum-based projects, and I doubt TPTB wants to build his product on Ethereum (up to him though).

There is nothing about TheDAO that requires it to fund Ethereum projects though, it could fund anything, in theory.
I actually and truly believe that HONCHO is Satoshi Nakamoto.  This is not a joke.

~CfA~

Who we were at the beginning will not confirm nor deny that speculation. The rabbit hole suspends in animation for the aforementioned 10 BTC escrowed bet.

Certain parties want to destroy my work. They will not succeed.
legendary

What do you suggest?

Oh,  you still have no idea...  I think an ICO is the only way to go.  But you already said there wouldn't be one.

Actually TPTB already gave his idea which was to do an actual startup software company for JAMBOX with transparent founder identities on linked, etc., use legal crowdfunding and legal, qualified investors (there are some of those even here in crypto land you know?)

I don't see anything wrong with contract work even for an ICO though, but it's easy for that to be a bit of a sham. A contract worker should be paid to do specific work as a truly independent contractor. As long as that is really the relationship and not a wink-wink relationship, I see nothing wrong with it. The guy needs money, I wouldn't shit on his ability to work for a living.

That said, I agree with something HONCHO posted earlier which is that TPTB should really leave crypto (as a profession) and get a job doing the kind of software work he can be very well paid for and doesn't violate any laws (and then, if he wants, like many of us, pursue crypto as a hobby). It's his call though, following his passion  even though it is hard to make money in crypto without some sort of scamming is understandable.

What about proposing the project to the new DAO in Ethereum that everyone's crazy about.  That would be a nice testbed for both Jambox and the DAO.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
I actually and truly believe that HONCHO is Satoshi Nakamoto.  This is not a joke.

~CfA~
legendary

What do you suggest?

Actually TPTB already gave his idea which was to do an actual startup software company for JAMBOX with transparent founder and key developer identities on linkedin, etc., use legal crowdfunding and legal, qualified investors (there are some of those even here in crypto land you know?)

I don't see anything wrong with contract work even for an ICO though, but it's easy for that to be a bit of a sham. A contract worker should be paid to do specific work as a truly independent contractor. As long as that is reality of the relationship and not a wink-wink relationship, I see nothing wrong with it. The guy needs money, I wouldn't shit on his ability to work for a living.

That said, I agree with something HONCHO posted earlier which is that TPTB should really leave crypto (as a profession) and get a job doing the kind of software work he can be very well paid for and doesn't violate any laws (and then, if he wants, like many of us, pursue crypto as a hobby). It's his call though, following his passion even though it is hard to make money in crypto without some sort of scamming or association with scamming is understandable.
OK. I am sorry to say, but I have to conclude

It's sad really.

From the man who got all his facts wrong.

The fake melodrama is indicative of a manipulative personality.
Activity: 10
OK. I am sorry to say, but I have to conclude that HONCHO is the sockpuppet of TPTB_need_war. Nobody would act like this - except TPTB_need_war. I am really sorry, because I always liked TPTB_need_war, he is a good man. It is unfortunate that he ended up like this. He must be in desperate need for money. It's sad really.

Kind of agree but don't want too.  Cry

What do you suggest?

Where did I write there wouldn't be one?

Isn't there a verb tense difference between "there isn't one" and "there wouldn't be one".

Thanks for your suggestion.
legendary

What do you suggest?

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
What the fuck are you talking about man? Simple question: following the long months of crusade against ICOs, suddenly who is trying to collect money behalf of TPTB_need_war ... for an ICO?

Who is trying to collect with an ICO? AnonyMint? Myself?

Any proof?

Where is the ICO listed for sale?

It seems every accusation you have made in this thread has been shown to be in error.

I am a very old man even older than AnonyMint, and yet it seems you are suffering the frustrated, ranting old man syndrome. May I suggest you take a walk outside and get from fresh air.

Could you clarify for myself and the readers how the proposed "acoin" could be an ICO for AnonyMint's JAMBOX, given that AnonyMint confirmed that all of JAMBOX's crypto-currency will be distributed by unprofitable proof-of-work to the social networking users of JAMBOX?

Did you even read AnonyMint's explanation.

Yes, I did. And that's why I was asking what is the business model for JAMBOX. And then he disappeared and you appeared to collect money. Now I understand. It seems the JAMBOX business model hasn't changed, but there will be a new, different coin than JAMBOX via an ICO. Is that's what happening?

AnonyMint didn't disappear. He was banned. Again you seem to get all the facts wrong and fling accusations before resolving your misconceptions.

There is discussion, no decision.

AnonyMint didn't even start this discussion. He was dragged into it by someone else plastering the forum with this thread.

OK. I am sorry to say, but I have to conclude that HONCHO is the sockpuppet of TPTB_need_war. Nobody would act like this - except TPTB_need_war. I am really sorry, because I always liked TPTB_need_war, he is a good man. It is unfortunate that he ended up like this. He must be in desperate need for money. It's sad really.

What do you suggest?
legendary
What the fuck are you talking about man? Simple question: following the long months of crusade against ICOs, suddenly who is trying to collect money behalf of TPTB_need_war ... for an ICO?

Any proof?

It seems every accusation you have made in this thread has been shown to be in error.

I am a very old man even older than AnonyMint, and yet it seems you are suffering the frustrated, ranting old man syndrome. May I suggest you take a walk outside and get from fresh air.

Any proof?

I am a very old man even older than AnonyMint, and yet it seems you are suffering the frustrated, ranting old man syndrome. May I suggest you take a walk outside.

Could you clarify for myself and the readers how the proposed "acoin" could be an ICO for AnonyMint's JAMBOX, given that AnonyMint confirmed that all of JAMBOX's crypto-currency will be distributed by unprofitable proof-of-work to the social networking users of JAMBOX?

Yes, I did. And that's why I was asking what is the business model for JAMBOX. And then he disappeared and you appeared to collect money. Now I understand. It seems the JAMBOX business model hasn't changed, but there will be a new, different coin than JAMBOX via an ICO. Is that's what happening?

AnonyMint didn't disappear. He was banned. Again you seem to get all the facts wrong and fling accusations before resolving your misconceptions.

There is discussion, no decision.

AnonyMint didn't even start this discussion. He was dragged into it by someone else plastering the forum with this thread.

legendary

By what specific statute or legal authority do you claim the power to compel me to comply with your information demand?

The power? How about the power came from His Majesty Tupou VI the King of Tonga?

I've always wondered this.  And how can I invest in this project?  Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
When this bullshit is over (in like 10 years), I'll still be here, young enough to tip you with some FAIL. You just gave me another idea about how it can be used.

Thank you!

Bravo!

By what specific statute or legal authority do you claim the power to compel me to comply with your information demand?

The power? How about the power came from His Majesty Tupou VI the King of Tonga?

Pages:
Jump to: