Pages:
Author

Topic: TPTB_need_war Bitcoin Fork in the making! - page 3. (Read 11460 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
When I read this, that HONCHO says smooth has destroyed AnonyMint's reputation by hoodwinking

Place one cup schizophrenic and two cups asperger's slydrome into a Pyrex bowl and stir.

Observe jl777 sailing concrete boats for his angel investment influencing a schizophrenic to assume his alter ego.

God and Satan fornicated and Bitcoin talk was born. Åmen.

^
           |
<---he made me do it--->
           |
           |
           |
           |
           |
           |
           v

That seems like a pretty good description of this place. There should be a disclaimer when signing up that reading and posting will cause you to lose your soul.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
In the United States I would take this guidance from FinCEN under consideration. https://www.fincen.gov/statutes_regs/guidance/html/FIN-2013-G001.html

It appears to me that an ICO would require the registration of the issuer with FinCEN as an MSB within the required time period in order for the ICO to be legal in the United States.

Edit 1: Here is the FinCEN Enforcement action against Ripple over this issue https://www.fincen.gov/news_room/nr/html/20150505.html

Edit 2: The above is the reason I stay well away from ICO coins including Ethereum.

Administrator classification didn't apply to Ripple because it lacked both token issuance and withdrawal from circulation; yet as an exchanger, it controlled the transfer of issuance.

ArticMine do you agree that the exchanger classification doesn't apply if the issuance, transfer, and token supply are controlled by decentralized version control open-sourced, decentralized protocol? The owners of the tokens have the power to change the protocol and use their tokens on their own fork.

FinCEN thrice reiterated the bit about users, exchangers, and administrators.

ICOs and premines are exchangers because there is central control over the token sales.

If the decentralized protocol controlled issuance of the DAO bypasses exchanger classification, whether a DAO bypasses SEC jurisdiction hinges on whether voting isn't a decentralized process.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
This industry is pure fiction
Many come here believing they are prophets of the new millennium only to end up on the same scrapheap as the hated scammers

Get your popcorn, then sit back and observe! There's a lesson here in the making
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I will invest in this coin for sure ....

despite the twists & turns, I'm still in, TPTB is an original for sure!

Oh hi Anonymint!  Grin

haha, I wish I was half as smart as he is. Baffled by his many antics (posting pics of his balls ....), but easy to recognize an authentic and genuine person
Activity: 211
Not sure what's happening but I am going to pop some corn and watch
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Wow, 11 pages.  I did not expect that.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
You succeeded in hoodwinking AnonyMint and destroying his reputation by convincing him that he would be on the successful side by speaking out against ICOs, premines, etc.. So that the former reputation that AnonyMint had became unusable when it was time to use it.

When I read this, that HONCHO says smooth has destroyed AnonyMint's reputation by hoodwinking (WTF) I understood that unfortunately HONCHO is a TPTB_need_war sockpuppet. Only the emotional and often  impulsive and sometimes hysterical TPTB_need_war says such melancholy nonsense which in the same time aggressive as well. God bless him, as I said we like him for many reasons, and I genuinely wish he be OK.

I told TPTB_need_war please start working with real people in real world crypto projects. I said to him, you need to be in a project and interacting with developers to unleash your potential instead of arguing in this forum. He said, no no, I want to work with the smartest, i.e. a person who is smarter than he is. Fair enough, but since fucking Einstein is dead, searching for the smartest than TPTB_need_war is an uphill task. So instead of working with anybody, he is go around in this forum by telling that he is the smartest. A bit bizarre as hmachado and others pointed out, but again, I wish I could help him to sort out his problems.

One thing is sure, if I am wrong and HONCHO is not TPTB_need_war sockpuppet, which I doubt very much, but lets assume the unlikely that HONCHO is not TPTB_need_war, then the issue is bigger. This HONCHO nick act even weirder than TPTB_need_war does so don't expect anything more than a drama from the HONCHO-TPTB_need_war partnership.

Activity: 279
except to try to attack us with the appeal to hypocrisy fallacy.

The hypocrisy of claiming Monero is not a coordinated entity from one side of your mouth, then defending your tribe "us" out of the other side of your mouth.

You may even believe that the two sides of your mouth are two people, so that they are not inconsistent.

You succeeded in hoodwinking AnonyMint and destroying his reputation by convincing him that he would be on the successful side by speaking out against ICOs, premines, etc.. So that the former reputation that AnonyMint had became unusable when it was time to use it.

You've laid so much waste in your wake. And potentially destroyed the one person who could have actually fixed crypto for all of us.

I hope you are proud of your result.

But I wouldn't be too smug. AnonyMint is one clever mofo. I am sure he will no longer use words.

In fact, I know his next plan. And he will turn the definition of mining inside-out and upside-down. And you will bow at his feet. Keep your television tuned. The fireworks haven't yet begun.

TPTB_need_war, please stop this comedy, as it is transforming into a tragicomedy.

By now everyone who ever spoke to the TPTB_need_war account understand that the HONCHO account is a TPTB_need_war sockpuppet. Fine. You tried to come back this way, but it is getting creepy as you try to speak for the TPTB_need_war account like "AnonyMint is one clever mofo" and "Holier than thou, as AnonyMint would write" and "fathom the possibility that AnonyMint is so clever he found a paradigm" and "AnonyMint is more ideologically driven" and so on. Nobody on earth speak about TPTB_need_war like this ... except TPTB_need_war himself.

Take my word, stop this please,  it is getting weird. We respect your intellect in many ways, don't destroy your remaining own reputation like this.

Definitely getting a little bizarre.
It just adds to the show though, now i really wanna see where this is going.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Will this coin be mined? Same algo as Bitcoin?

Don't get too exicted.  Anonymint only has a limited amount of time to release this coin before the men in white finally find him and haul him away to the funny farm.

Sooner or later somebody will come and help.

Let's hope so.

NAMI.org

I'm just concerned that it's already too late.
Activity: 291

Don't get too exicted.  Anonymint only has a limited amount of time to release this coin before the men in white finally find him and haul him away to the funny farm.

If the idea is truly good, he has only to take this thoughts in order and write them down. Not necessarily hurry up to code and release. Sooner or later somebody will come and help.
But people like you, instead of supporting projects that may have a good outcome, just spend his time with useless attacks.
legendary

Activity: 291
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
.. nice to see things haven't changed all that much  Cheesy

This place will never change. I have not been spending much time here lately either. The quality of the content has consistently gone down over the years.

legendary
First time I've looked at BTT in a long while......nice to see things haven't changed all that much  Cheesy
Hi, guys + girls (and socks) !

How's that "NXT marketing" gig going for you?  1363 sats right now.  Wow, call me impressed.  So, how much more money do you think you can leech off the NXT community?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
First time I've looked at BTT in a long while......nice to see things haven't changed all that much  Cheesy
This place will never change. I have not been spending much time here lately either. The quality of the content has consistently gone down over the years.

Vaporware promotion. Sockpuppets. Arguments. Shilling. Speculation Advertisement Threads. FUD.

Yet, it can be entertaining at times.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
First time I've looked at BTT in a long while......nice to see things haven't changed all that much  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

Oh hi Anonymint!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

My advice is to get yourself back to the US, preferably to a large city with good medical services, and seek the modern and competent medical attention and treatment that you so obviously need. The oregano oil isn't working for you.

Good advice, but TPTB should still release his coin too

Yes he seems to have some very original ideas.

My advice is to get yourself back to the US, preferably to a large city with good medical services, and seek the modern and competent medical attention and treatment that you so obviously need. The oregano oil isn't working for you.

Good advice, but TPTB should still release his coin too

Pages:
Jump to: