Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - New feature of 3DES project ❤️❤️❤️ - page 2. (Read 32028 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Whilst I do agree that the market is no good, I still think that amazing projects (like 3DES) will end up on top, they will succeed no matter what

There are many projects which are actually not that bad but still struggle to raise a lot of money.
there are still many projects with good prospects going forward but I think investors are rethinking if they invest now because the market is very bad lately and I still hope this is the best part for investors
I hope that the market will start to grow soon, and promising projects will succeed, and the 3DES is one of them.
Activity: 31
How many Exereum will we get?
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
3DES - Slicing as fast as possible
27 November 2018 we launch swap DES to a tradeable 3DES tokens.

📈 We have some exchanges where you can trade 3DES since you have tradeable tokens:

[recommended] Crex24 (https://crex24.com/)
IDEX (https://idex.market/)

If you need some help or have questions during the swap process please ask our special swap manager: @EXM_3DES_SwapManager.

To swap your DES token to 3DES your need to:
1. Use Teleram bot @DES_SwapRobot.
2. Run /start command.
3. Input the address of Ethereum wallet on which you need to be deposited tradeable 3DES tokens. You CAN use the exchange addresses to receive tokens.
4. Finally you will get the address on which you should send the DES tokens.
5. Send you tokens to the address you have got in 4 step.
6. Wait for your tokens.

⚠️ The process is not momentary. You need to wait some time.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Whilst I do agree that the market is no good, I still think that amazing projects (like 3DES) will end up on top, they will succeed no matter what

There are many projects which are actually not that bad but still struggle to raise a lot of money.
there are still many projects with good prospects going forward but I think investors are rethinking if they invest now because the market is very bad lately and I still hope this is the best part for investors
Activity: 53
Interesting partnership with Exereum.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
i think 3D printing is nice and actually also good for the crypto market. the price of 3des on idex is also good because there are more buyers than sellers so with the new developments around this project, i anticipate more buyers in the project.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Activity: 142
When market reverse to bull run?
Activity: 154
I think 3DES has good price now. Waiting for 2$ after new product release
Activity: 218
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Nice. 3D printing market is growing, so 3DES going up.

3D printing will be the standard for everyone very soon and then the time comes for projects that prepared for that phase early.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
Activity: 97
3D printing is interesting feature. I have 3D printer too. Wish success to this project.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Good project. This is actually a high-tech technology of the 21st century. If the project is implemented to the end as planned, it will be very popular in the world. It has no competitors and it means that he is one of the first who came up with this.
Activity: 184
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
all the steps are coming together now...am waiting for more as it unfold
Activity: 44
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Nice. 3D printing market is growing, so 3DES going up.
Pages:
Jump to: