Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - New feature of 3DES project ❤️❤️❤️ - page 7. (Read 32028 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Do you plan to be listed on Binance or Okex?
To be list on that exchanges they need to be have the product ready and a high volume of trades. It still a long journey to achieve that result. Im still watching this project closely as it has a potential to grow up I think.
binance or okex can be a good choice,
but there may be some conditions that must be fulfilled, specifically they must issue a fee
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I think Binance is impossible at this stage, but IDEX is nice exchange. The biggest decentralized exchange now. It's great.
Activity: 346
To be list on that exchanges they need to be have the product ready and a high volume of trades. It still a long journey to achieve that result. Im still watching this project closely as it has a potential to grow up I think.
Activity: 141
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
it is a challenging goal to  optimize the process of proceeding a large number of models using minimal resources, but will be rewarding
I think this will be according to the road map created by the team, and u can see it on the official website of the project,  it will be in a few months because the project develops gradually and confidently.
Activity: 201
I have tested product. It working. Keep some tokens from presale yet.
Activity: 462
3DES has more chances, cos they planned to scale project for video rendering computing platform . It's very useful service.

I agree with your statement, because these really can be so. This is what deserves attention and a successful result. work on this area is moving very actively and diligently, so I think that's what it will be.
I think such an active team as 3DES will be able to optimize the processing of a large number of models using minimal resources!
Activity: 156
Interesting project. What about scaling?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
it is a challenging goal to  optimize the process of proceeding a large number of models using minimal resources, but will be rewarding
Activity: 120
I like 3des and its team. Working MVP, listing on IDEX.
Activity: 44
IDEX is very simple platfrom to trade. Try it. It doesn't require any verification.
Activity: 260
Waiting listing on coinmarketcap BTW.
Activity: 188
How much 3des tokens do u have?
Activity: 142
Crex24 is trust exchange. You may trade on it. It is official partner of 1xbet service - one of the biggest betting platform in Russia.
Activity: 44
3des team made great job since presale stage. I'm following this project from August 2017. They know what they are doing.
Activity: 260
I see market will reverse soon. 1-2 weeks before massive altcoins pump.
Activity: 43
I want to buy 3DES for 500$. PM me or put orders. 0.4$ my price.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
3DES has more chances, cos they planned to scale project for video rendering computing platform . It's very useful service.

I agree with your statement, because these really can be so. This is what deserves attention and a successful result. work on this area is moving very actively and diligently, so I think that's what it will be.
Activity: 57
Activity: 155
Market is on the bottom. I think it's a very good time to buy such coins as 3DES. It's new coins without bagholders that will sell coins during growth stage. So, 3DES will pump x10-x30 very possible.
Pages:
Jump to: