Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - New feature of 3DES project ❤️❤️❤️ - page 4. (Read 32031 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Activity: 111
Activity: 155
Interesting project. I follow it from October 2017.
Activity: 94
What kind of support do you have?
Activity: 46
Solid team, working product and listings on exchanges. What needs to be pumped? I see here high potential.
Activity: 112
I'm sure this company will be a leading, emerging, and leading company with your support. Surely our success will be achieved together. You need to remember too, this will help finance become more.
Do not waste this open opportunity!
Activity: 118
Yes, I think IDEX has good chances to become one of the top rate exchanges when next bull run starts. 3DES as listed coin there may have a nice pump.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
IDEX is very interesting exchange. It's decentralized, but working very fast as centralized exchange. Good choice for listing.
I agree, but we should be able to be listed in a larger market for the future, because in my opinion it will affect prices if there are many of these trade coins.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
IDEX is very interesting exchange. It's decentralized, but working very fast as centralized exchange. Good choice for listing.
Activity: 504
a very interesting project in my opinion, tell me how much money was raised on the main sale, maybe I will buy coins of your project
Activity: 46
They plan to create own coin with dedicated blockchain. I want to mine this coin.
Activity: 142
Let's do it! One of my best projects.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
3DES is highly undervalued project, so it may bring x10 easily.
Now most cryptocurrencies have fallen in price and are undervalued. Soon the bears will leave the market)) Cool
in this year a lot of loss with all the conditions of the coin and myself a lot of coins held back if this can be profitable immediately sell not too long to hold because now the market is chaotic
Activity: 52
With the advent of a new feature that can create all being changed and doesn't make tired, I think this is a very good step.
Activity: 135
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Now most cryptocurrencies have fallen in price and are undervalued. Soon the bears will leave the market)) Cool
Activity: 260
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I believe in the future of this project. His will become mainstream in the future. I'm sure of this too. It is not surprising that this project has already gathered so many like-minded people and supporters ready to support you and be part of such a strong and confident team.

Support plays a very important role in the development of any project, so I think that what is happening now - that is, massive involvement in the project people - is very important for the further development of the project. and this will help him become very promising and in demand.
Pages:
Jump to: