Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - New feature of 3DES project ❤️❤️❤️ - page 6. (Read 32033 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
3DES is listed on IDEX. It's good.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Activity: 119
What gwei do I need to trade on IDEX?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
IDEX listing is good signal for growth.
I also liked the project, moreover, I am a participant of the early ICO and bought tokens a year ago. The project is interesting and unusual, there is a development. A very good signal that went to the 2nd exchange. In my opinion, it is necessary to strengthen advertising so that as many people as possible know about this project.
Activity: 190
What tgoughts about the market now?
Activity: 27
Interesting project, I like your concepts and implementations and your whitepaper is very impressive. These type of project are helps the users who are find the related projects. And then they are more engaged to the project. So keep your work hard guys and all the best for the future. Cheesy
I think it will be in a few months because the project develops gradually and confidently. it is not necessary to hurry somewhere.
It shouldn't be too long. Other people watch this I think and if there is something to copy they will do it,
but this will be a consideration in the future.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
IDEX listing is good signal for growth.
Activity: 67
Activity: 109
Activity: 28
 How many people are interested in investing in the project? have you prepared yet
Activity: 178
Market has been reversed, so it nice time for altcoin entering.
Activity: 25
Interesting project, I like your concepts and implementations and your whitepaper is very impressive. These type of project are helps the users who are find the related projects. And then they are more engaged to the project. So keep your work hard guys and all the best for the future. Cheesy
I think it will be in a few months because the project develops gradually and confidently. it is not necessary to hurry somewhere.
Activity: 12
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
IDEX listing is a real achievement for ico project. May pumped.
Activity: 89
Merit: 2
hey everyone, im a 3d designer and i own a few 3d printers, i usually dont even look at other software as simplify3D is #1 and its high retail price is still worth every penny i paid for it, i design my projects with tinkercad but would love to do it all in one place, design and slice, this is a question to the people that already used this platform and can give an honest review from a user perspective and not an investor point of view.
is this capable of slicing and designing, what are your print results as far as quality ? is this difficult to set up multiple printers with different profiles and have different settings for different type of filaments ? are you able to control your printer from the platforms dashboard ?
im very interested to know what people think about this as a daily slicer ? what are your pro's and con's

Thank you in advance for any response.
Activity: 118
How many tasks can be processed at the moment?
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
3DES pair on IDEX is live. I see it.
Activity: 56
I see the coin sale program on this project goes long enough with the total supply of coins is not excessive, the increase in coin prices is also quite significant each day, how much hardcap of this project
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Which one of the team members will be present at the event ?

I have never heard about it. maybe it's still unknown, or the team keeps it secret and wants to surprise the participants. how do you think?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Which one of the team members will be present at the event ?
Pages:
Jump to: