Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - New feature of 3DES project ❤️❤️❤️ - page 3. (Read 32033 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Whilst I do agree that the market is no good, I still think that amazing projects (like 3DES) will end up on top, they will succeed no matter what

you tell the truth. because, I also see some very perspective projects in this cryptomarket. I think, that not all projects can succeed. However, a large part of them will still exist.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Whilst I do agree that the market is no good, I still think that amazing projects (like 3DES) will end up on top, they will succeed no matter what
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
And you have plans to list on other exchanges? What was the total amount sold in the sale of tokens? To use MVP do you need to have 3DES tokens?
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
Activity: 56
the design of this project is very good can be seen from the roadmap of this project, I see the total supply of coins is not excessive, this project also developed a bounty program with a lot of fund allocation, where I can see the thread from bounty?

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
How many tokens for 1$ can I get?
I think project scaling will boost it. Waiting more...!!
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Not bad volume for small cap coin.
Activity: 123
They can be 25-30 ETH one day then zero and 30 ETH next day again. Look here https://idex.market/eth/3des
Activity: 70
Hey, I’m a data analyst at ICO Alert looking for additional information about the project. Is there an admin I can speak to?
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
I think crex24 is better to trade 3des. Look here https://crex24.com/ru/exchange/3des-BTC. IDEX is more slow exchange
Activity: 45
I think they will go to ethfinex. It's better variant
Activity: 132
Do u plan to be listed on Bittrex?
Activity: 60
They posted here an instruction. Look previous pages.
Activity: 60
Good process., I have sliced 10 3D models again. It's working.
Activity: 122
I see that 3D printing industry become trend in manufactoring, am I right?
Activity: 141
I keep 3DES for 10 ETH equivalent. ETH is cheap now though, but I have profit in ETH.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
I think 3DES has good price now. Waiting for 2$ after new product release
Pages:
Jump to: