Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - The First Decentralized 3D Printing Slicer - page 15. (Read 10955 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Does the project have a well rounded team? A balanced team with expertise in multiple business areas is often of great value.
Activity: 275
Dudes, it's been a few months since pre-sale ended, we're all waiting for your ICO! The project is interesting, so don't want to miss the main sale!
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
pre ICO also share the address of the 482 ETH collected wallet?
If the asker is not shared, do you share it?
Activity: 300
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
I'm looking forward to see that MVP in action. Hope it's a good one!
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
The project seems promising.
Common idea is great!!
I wish good luck to the all creators and developers!!!

Thank for supporting us!

maybe very large designs take a long time but for average user slicing is done in minutes.can you give any examples of a long slice and any time savings that could be gained.

i am not against this project,i just need to see that future demand will be there.

One of the goals of MVP version is to test the future demand on the product. Stay tuned, we'll post the testing results when it's ready.
Activity: 142
How's it going? Any news about ico?
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Hi!  I have a youtube channel for crypto topics. I can make a review on 3DES, if you're interested!
Activity: 1
Looks like those guys know what they're doing but i think they need a professional marketing team for that!
Activity: 157
Just watched your videos, looks good. Do more of them!
Activity: 131
The team is preparing for the ICO? There's a lot of things to do, I can suggest a professional marketing team for that!
Activity: 276
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
The project seems promising.
Common idea is great!!
I wish good luck to the all creators and developers!!!
Activity: 156
Slicing can totally be done wherever you need, both decentralized and on your computer. So you just need to adjust the settings for your printer, that's all.
Activity: 42
maybe very large designs take a long time but for average user slicing is done in minutes.can you give any examples of a long slice and any time savings that could be gained.

i am not against this project,i just need to see that future demand will be there.
Activity: 125
How can you do slicing remotely? I though it has to be done in connection with the printer.
Activity: 171
Sure, today the demand on 3D printers is growing, so the market of 3d-related services and products is on the rise. You're on the right track!
i didnt think slicing took that long that it needed a solution to fix it
Activity: 145
I like the concept, it's a good use case for decentralization. Very niche market at the time being, though.
Who will be your earlier adopters - first users?

What exactly do you mean? MVP, that will be released in March, will be available for testing. Everyone can try it and leave a feedback that will be used for the next version adjustments.
Activity: 146
If there's so many 3D printer users, the project will go well.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
I like the concept, it's a good use case for decentralization. Very niche market at the time being, though.
Who will be your earlier adopters - first users?
Pages:
Jump to: