Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - The First Decentralized 3D Printing Slicer - page 16. (Read 10955 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
they're planning a referral program soon, I'll join it!
Activity: 145
good evening, team and the community! I don't really understand why the sphere of 3d printing needs the blockchain to be introduced into it. how can it help to improve it? could you please explain it. thanks
Hi! Blockchain technology is very useful for 3D printing industry.
First, it helps to lower the production costs - 3d printer owners would't have to do slicing on their own. Decentralized slicing allows not only economize time on slicing, but also 3DES users wouldn't have to buy a powerful computer for that. Maybe they even would be able to control the printer using just a smartphone.
Second, blockchain can provide a solution for copyright safety problem. It is very important to ensure the safety of 3D models copyright when it comes to hi-tech or health care items printing.

Marketing is hell of important too. What's your plan for that?
We have a huge marketing campaign that will be launched in April. It will include all sorts of tools: bounty, referral, press releases, social media marketing etc.
So stay tuned, you can participate in it too!
Activity: 97
You should totally budget a lot for exchange listings, it's very expansive now.  I even concider opening my own exchange for that reason Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
good evening, team and the community! I don't really understand why the sphere of 3d printing needs the blockchain to be introduced into it. how can it help to improve it? could you please explain it. thanks
Activity: 123
Do you have a reddit announcement?
Activity: 126
Looks promising, waiting for new updates
Activity: 97
Are you looking for a bounty manager? I can help you.
Activity: 145
3D printing equals future. the idea is nice and up-to-date, looking forward for new updates. good luck, fellas
presentation is clear, looks professional, well done. hope the project will demand in market
i'm sure it will
all the best, fellas

Thanks a lot for supporting us!

Do you have a one-pager?

We have a short project information on our website: 3des.network
Activity: 128
Hi, guys! It's been a while sinse I'm following the project. Wish you good luck on ICO!
Activity: 126
Interesting project, good luck!
Activity: 148
Maybe you can add more 3D news in the newsletter?
Activity: 140
What is minimum number of tokens I can buy?
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
So nobody sent you a video question for the interview? People are so lazy, including me, LOL. Anyway, thanks for including the questions I texted you.
Activity: 31
presentation is clear, looks professional, well done. hope the project will demand in market
i'm sure it will
all the best, fellas
Activity: 166
Hello! I can help you with European languages translations. Contact me if interested.
Activity: 34
Aww, new stuff connected to 3D printing! Nice, i believe in that and hope that project will succeed. All the best, guys!
Activity: 120
Activity: 42
Nowadays everybody is mad about 3d tech and making stuff out of that. I'm kinda curious, will wait for further info and updates. Peace
Activity: 124
Hm, I should read your WP, the project looks interesting.
Activity: 146
You never know what you might need, so having a 3d printer is a smart idea Wink
Pages:
Jump to: