Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - The First Decentralized 3D Printing Slicer - page 20. (Read 10955 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Tell me please about you project in a nutshell
Activity: 111
They posted the partnership program somewher
Activity: 126
cool, want to do something 3D Grin
Activity: 76
are you making a referral? How much the bonus will be?
Activity: 32
Does the project have a well rounded team? A balanced team with expertise in multiple business areas is often of great value.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
I can help with telegram bounty!
Activity: 164
Activity: 189
I didn't have any problem when I was just making little things for myself like once a month. But then I wanted to sell it and here we are - my laptop is always busy with slicing Sad((
Activity: 145
This looks like a minable coin. Is it?

No, it's not.

Hi 3DES! I have a few questions:
1. You have partners? Desirable in different countries. or are you planning on looking for them?
2. How do you plan to advertise your project around the world? Without a large community, the project will not be successful.
They have no partners this time, and as i've read in the comments the ICO was suppose to be open in april. This thread was created long time ago and im not actually discouraging the reader or the investors because for me there is a lack of needed matters, good updates that and investors were looking for.

1. Right, we don't have partners. We are building the network on our own.
2. We will have a marketing campaign for the project when it's ready for public launch. For now we focus on ICO marketing campaign. We know that attracting new members to the community is crucial for the success!
Activity: 142
I really want to start my own 3D printing biz. I don't have any slicing issues yet when printing at home. I guess it will arise when I scale it up!
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
1. You have partners? Desirable in different countries. or are you planning on looking for them?
2. How do you plan to advertise your project around the world? Without a large community, the project will not be successful.
They have no partners this time, and as i've read in the comments the ICO was suppose to be open in april. This thread was created long time ago and im not actually discouraging the reader or the investors because for me there is a lack of needed matters, good updates that and investors were looking for.
Activity: 109
No, they don't have any mining
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
Activity: 189
This looks like a minable coin. Is it?
Well, we do care about having at least some kind of a proto, so go on and make a good one!
We are doing our best to create an MVP that we'd be proud of!

How to join a testing?
Hi! When MVP is ready, we'll announce it here and on our other channels. There will be an open testing, everyone will be able to have a look and leave a feedback.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
an interesting project. I added a follow-up list.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Well, we do care about having at least some kind of a proto, so go on and make a good one!
Pages:
Jump to: