Pages:
Author

Topic: TradeFortress VERY untrustworthy, owes me 10.15 BTC, possibly others. - page 6. (Read 11309 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
I was going to write a response to this, but my time is better spent on other things, unlike you which seems to be concerned with losing money to people I gave IOUs to because you want me to honor IOUs on Ripple which I have not said I will honor.

I didn't loose any money to any IOUs. You asked for my trust and I gave it to you, you then broke that trust by taking my BTC, giving it to other people, then refusing to pay it back.

Unless you can explain to me how I am wrong, that is not what happened.  Tradefortress did not take your BTC, Ripple did.   And Ripple gave the BTC to someone else other then Tradefortress, or am I wrong?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I was going to write a response to this, but my time is better spent on other things, unlike you which seems to be concerned with losing money to people I gave IOUs to because you want me to honor IOUs on Ripple which I have not said I will honor.

I didn't loose any money to any IOUs. You asked for my trust and I gave it to you, you then broke that trust by taking my BTC, giving it to other people, then refusing to pay it back.

You personally have broken trust, you personally have taken BTC from me and given it to other people, or to yourself through a secondary account, or after knowing what would happen, immediately issued an IOU to an all but unknown user who then immediately withdrew the BTC to blockchain.

Any way you play it, you owe me 10.15 BTC, 9.15 BTC I'll call you out for, and you proved yourself VERY untrustworthy.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Followed up on the public ripple ledger.

Shortly after he initially sent the BTC back to me, he sent one of his IOUs for 15BTC to bitcointalk user aadje93 ripple address rMyHUbgreHFvvxoD5pGmg1fKRdSBHisy39 who then immediately withdrew 9.15 BTC to bitstamp.

See https://ripple.com/graph/#rH3bZsvVUhzugvcYuJVoSYCEMHkfK6wHNv

Mods: please check the IPs of this user aadje93 to see if it's the same as TradeFortress.

The other 1 BTC was done as a test by a member who said they'd be happy to it back to me, even though they don't owe it, tradefortress does.
Didn't he say, he'll send you 10.15 BTC to your Bitcoin address? And after you declined that, he sent you IOUs?

I'm not taking a side here, but that's what I remember from the other thread.

Yes, he took it from me once, sent it back, then took it again.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024
Didn't he say, he'll send you 10.15 BTC to your Bitcoin address? And after you declined that, he sent you IOUs?

I'm not taking a side here, but that's what I remember from the other thread.
Pages:
Jump to: