Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 100. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Ok a trading platform using blochain we seen recently. But having the characteristic of a liquidity pool, is the first time. Someone said that xrp is also looking for more liquidity, so by having the members providing this with your tokens should be good.

So how much funds have they gathered? When did the PRE-ICO start?

Am seeing some exposure, has it hit the news agencies yet?

They funds raised will be announced very soon!

The Pre-ICO start on Monday, so there lots of time for this to build in something big!

Yes is you check trade.io on Google News, you will identify huge exposure not only from the crypto community but also high profile news agencies.

Some are here:

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/304096

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/interview/exclusive-billionaire-investor-trade-io-shares-thoughts-icos-vcs/

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Upcoming-ICO-trade-io-Announces-Confirmed-Early-Adopters-of-its-Exchange-Technology-1006186180

thanks for responding!

There is a lot of people who are talking about it. It will help to know the gathered amount up to this moment. Even if is just 1 million for pre-ico is very good.

I will buy my tokens during pre-ico cause am not waiting last minute. I have registered an account!

will keep monitoring this
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
What is the approximate price of this token when the ICO os finish , and when listed to other exchange , i know it will be in etherdelta first but i wish to be listed this token in major exchanges?

During Pre- ICO the price is 1ETH = 200Trade tokens.. During ICO the price is 1ETH=150 Trade tokens
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution
trade.io, beside the possible price increase of Trade Token, are there any other benefits for Trade Token holders?

These tokens will be used to support the liquidity pool.

It will be a liquidity pool which the whole platform and all transactions are being funded by this. This pool, will also have USD, EURO, BTC, ETH and other currencies. But a large percentage of that funding will be from the Trade Tokens. This will ensure the sustainability of the Trade Token in the market. This is the true value and not the possible price increase. This token is not here to get a small increase and just leave. Is building an ecosystem at which the customers of two FX companies will benefit from, possible more will adopt this technology of trade.io

What is the approximate price of this token when the ICO os finish , and when listed to other exchange , i know it will be in etherdelta first but i wish to be listed this token in major exchanges?

The value of 100 Trade Tokens after the end of the ICO will be at 1 ETH.
Activity: 266
You have stated that tokens that were not sold in pre ICO will be sold during ICO period.
I would like to ask what are you going to do to the tokens that were not sold after the ICO? Are you going to burn it?
Activity: 308
Activity: 135
I gonna try this one later once I reach my quota to buy some token in few days. But still working for this some to make some studies.
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
trade.io, beside the possible price increase of Trade Token, are there any other benefits for Trade Token holders?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
trade.io
For evryone interested in this project, please watch their official video HERE.
Another interesting video I have just found about this project that makes it legit in my eyes, is THIS ONE HERE.
Do your homework - it's always worth it!
 Wink

It is said that 'negative publicity is still publicity' but having positive publicity from people who have really had a look in your project and placed their faith into it is a blessing!
Thanks danmoris - we are honored by your comments!

We are all in this together!

There is a lot of faith in blockchain technology.
A lot of people believe that it will turn humanity's fortunes around.
We really do need transparency that will lead to trust...
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution
Ok a trading platform using blochain we seen recently. But having the characteristic of a liquidity pool, is the first time. Someone said that xrp is also looking for more liquidity, so by having the members providing this with your tokens should be good.

So how much funds have they gathered? When did the PRE-ICO start?

Am seeing some exposure, has it hit the news agencies yet?

They funds raised will be announced very soon!

The Pre-ICO start on Monday, so there lots of time for this to build in something big!

Yes is you check trade.io on Google News, you will identify huge exposure not only from the crypto community but also high profile news agencies.

Some are here:

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/304096

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/interview/exclusive-billionaire-investor-trade-io-shares-thoughts-icos-vcs/

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Upcoming-ICO-trade-io-Announces-Confirmed-Early-Adopters-of-its-Exchange-Technology-1006186180
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
For evryone interested in this project, please watch their official video HERE.
Another interesting video I have just found about this project that makes it legit in my eyes, is THIS ONE HERE.
Do your homework - it's always worth it!
 Wink
trade.io
The project was very impressive. I do not have much money, can I buy at least as many tokens?

Hello and thanks for joining us!
Thank you for your kind words as well.

Of course and you can join with as little as you have!
Minimum purchase amount is 0.1 ETH which in today's rate is basically just $30USD.
That will get you approximately 20 Trade Tokens at today's (PRE-ICO) rate.
Activity: 112
The project was very impressive. I do not have much money, can I buy at least as many tokens?
trade.io
Ok gone through the whitepaper and I understand that I need to commit 5000 tokens in the Liquidity Pool BUT... Do i need to commit 5000 tokens NOW to qualify for the Liquidity Pool or can I do this later?

Thank you for your query!

No, you won't have to commit Trade Tokens for now as the project is still under development.
Something that everyone should keep in mind, is the fact that liquidity pool participants will be able to join and leave the pool for short periods of time, even for just 24 hours!
The pool will be sharing its proceeds on a daily basis - every 24 hours.
All platform members will be free to participate at will, depending on their circumstances.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
consider buying tokens with other coins also,,
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
Ok gone through the whitepaper and I understand that I need to commit 5000 tokens in the Liquidity Pool BUT... Do i need to commit 5000 tokens NOW to qualify for the Liquidity Pool or can I do this later?
trade.io
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? Can anyone participate in this?

Hello and thank you for your query.

Currently the United States unless you’re an accredited investor & People’s Republic of China.
We recommend you familiarize yourself with your respective countries rules and regulations with regards to ICO participation.

Please do visit our website trade.io as well as our FAQ page in order to keep updated in regards to our project.
Thank you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? Can anyone participate in this?
trade.io
Is there a minimum required Trade Tokens in order to acquire the great list of benefits of it if it is in the shared liquidity pool or none?
Yes there is. To participate in the liquidity pool, a member will have to lock 5000 Trade Tokens towards the pool as a participation fee.
This guarantees the rights of the participating member as members will not only be participating in the platform's profits (50% of it will be shared with them), but they will also be able to democratically vote whether or not to use funds found in the pool, in order to fund an ICO or IPO, thus participating in the profits as well as risks of the investment.
Another benefit that the participation fee has, is that it protects the liquidity pool since both the pool's as well as participant's interests are aligned.

where can I find more details? Cool Sad Sad Sad Sad
rather few information(((
What kind of information are you looking for exactly?
Right off the bat, you may visit our website by clicking HERE and see the whitepaper HERE.
Thanks.

im sorry i got confused, so the 5000 Trade tokens are just fees? meaning we need to add more tokens that would be the actual tokens that would be counted on the liquidity pool or the 5000 trade tokens would be included

Thank you for your query.
A minimum of 5000 Trade Tokens as a participation fee will be required to have a say and share in the liquidity pool. if someone wishes to proceed with more assets, they will get more out of their participation.
In any case, ALL of the amount locked towards participation will be counted and included, including the initial 5000 Trade Tokens.
Is there a minimum required Trade Tokens in order to acquire the great list of benefits of it if it is in the shared liquidity pool or none?
Yes there is. To participate in the liquidity pool, a member will have to lock 5000 Trade Tokens towards the pool as a participation fee.
This guarantees the rights of the participating member as members will not only be participating in the platform's profits (50% of it will be shared with them), but they will also be able to democratically vote whether or not to use funds found in the pool, in order to fund an ICO or IPO, thus participating in the profits as well as risks of the investment.
Another benefit that the participation fee has, is that it protects the liquidity pool since both the pool's as well as participant's interests are aligned.

where can I find more details? Cool Sad Sad Sad Sad
rather few information(((
What kind of information are you looking for exactly?
Right off the bat, you may visit our website by clicking HERE and see the whitepaper HERE.
Thanks.

im sorry i got confused, so the 5000 Trade tokens are just fees? meaning we need to add more tokens that would be the actual tokens that would be counted on the liquidity pool or the 5000 trade tokens would be included
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
Hope that this site will earn a lot of promotions from people aside from us. Please do update us accordingly if ever you have other plan in improving the project but as I read from the first page, the project already has a potential to be successful. Smiley good luck
Pages:
Jump to: