Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 101. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
trade.io
Trade.io new trading site.Future its will be gain great achievement as like as etherdelta,bittex.

i will closely watch this project. your site looks really promising.

We wish to thank you both for your consideration and nice words.
We are really excited about this project as well as fully committed to making sure that it will succeed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Trade.io new trading site.Future its will be gain great achievement as like as etherdelta,bittex.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
i will closely watch this project. your site looks really promising.
Activity: 196
Guys, will this be the new XRP? I have investigated the team, investors and the whitepaper, it looks quite real!

They are even requesting KYC before you are allowed to purchase and they accept FIAT, they wouldn't request this if they weren't real. That's my opinion at least.

Are you guys going to invest? I will start with the bounty program and probably will buy some coins soon..

I think xrp is completely different from trade.io xrp is more of a banking sector coin with all those partnership with international banks on the other hand trade token is looking for making an exchange .

Yes, Mandy, ofcourse you are right, this is not going to replace XRP but it can actually help XRP and grow like it or even more using the liquidity pool that will use blockchain technology, something that XRP is currently missing and requires to operate and complete transactions in the real banking world. This is just my opinion based on what I have read on the whitepaper.  Smiley

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
It's a good news to crypto community.
tks sir Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution
The website is a little slow for my locality, is it due to pre-sale access? Can track the number of tokens sold?

Most likely very busy from heavy traffic.

The tokens sold will be announced in few days. What I can say, it that is looking good, if you think that the pre-ico started couple of days ago.
Activity: 92
Guys, will this be the new XRP? I have investigated the team, investors and the whitepaper, it looks quite real!

They are even requesting KYC before you are allowed to purchase and they accept FIAT, they wouldn't request this if they weren't real. That's my opinion at least.

Are you guys going to invest? I will start with the bounty program and probably will buy some coins soon..

I think xrp is completely different from trade.io xrp is more of a banking sector coin with all those partnership with international banks on the other hand trade token is looking for making an exchange .
Activity: 350
the safest place to join the revolution of trade and invesment.
seem like the biggest ICO be part of history, this is definitely something worth going into.
dont left behind be ahead of the curve !!
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Ok a trading platform using blochain we seen recently. But having the characteristic of a liquidity pool, is the first time. Someone said that xrp is also looking for more liquidity, so by having the members providing this with your tokens should be good.

So how much funds have they gathered? When did the PRE-ICO start?

Am seeing some exposure, has it hit the news agencies yet?

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
It seems that the team behind trade.io is knowledgeable as per their comments since they have been in the trading business for quite some time now.
What about their early adopters? Are they really going to give this a go? What is the number of traders that will jump onto this platform?
Thanks for your interest and query!
Please visit our relevant page within our website by clicking HERE for more information in regards to our early adopters and supporters, keeping in mind that this is just the beginning as we are receiving an overwhelming amount of interest right now!

Some numbers in regards to FXPRIMUS our first of our early adopters:
- 9 years of trading experience
- Transactions of well over $180 Billion annually
- Over 150 trading instruments
- Industry first $2.5 Million insurance policy
- Over 500.000 active members trade on their platform

FXPRIMUS has already committed into adopting the trade.io platform.

Our platform will revolutionise trading since it will be the first ever fully transparent broker platform featuring much lower fees as well as offering the opportunity to traders to have a share in our profits by participating in our liquidity pool where 50% of all the platform's profits will be allocated.

'What's in it for us' you may ask!
Well, in all honesty, by gaining the trader's trust, we will expand our clientele exponentially. We are also planning to acquire a Swiss Banking license and Launch trade.io Investment Bank sometime in July 2018, thus keeping all the profit that is now being funnelled into the established status quo of globalist institutions. At the same time, 50% of these otherwise lost profits will be ending up within the liquidity pool and back to the traders with everything being fully transparent.

Wow - thanks for your comprehensive reply! You guys are professionals and seem legit!
 Wink
OK - it does make sense the reason you provided as to why it is in a broker's best interest to go transparent! I was wondering in regards to that cause as far as I know, a broker's greatest fear is transparency!
Thanks! Best of luck with your project...
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
hi is there a prototype, minimum viable product or trial underway? would like to know if there is
I had the same inquiry and according to admins of trade.io, Platforms are not available as of the moment. You can join the trade.io community on telegram also for more information and I can help in any way I can from here, as I'm a big fan of trade.io.
Activity: 98
trade.io
I am really curious about the fiat integration. If this could really happen, it will be revolutionary. But it would accept only Dollar? Or it would accept Euro and others? And it would be necessary and integration with local banks or credit cards?

Our aim is for our system to accept all major crypto-assets and major fiat currencies.
This will be boosted by the introduction of our own Investment Bank sometime in July 2018 as we are planning to acquire a Swiss Banking license.
Please visit our website, regularly to stay updated with the latest news and information.

It is good tl see that you are fully compliant with required regulations, compliance, KYC and AML.  With more and more mass adoption, this will be very important as regulators are now starting to pay more attention to blockchain.

All of our official partners as well as early adopters are fully regulated and in compliance with the strictest regulatory requirements.
Feel free to check our whitepaper's entire section 5 for more details.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
hi is there a prototype, minimum viable product or trial underway? would like to know if there is
Activity: 266
I have difficulty in understanding how the Liquidity pool will give benefits to the token holders but after reading it carefully here is what I understand.
The token holders that trade in trade.io ecosystem will be given an opportunity to contribute certain amount from his/her e wallet to P2P Liquidity pool.
And the most amazing part is when trades.io generates profit then the 50% of it will be shared to Liquidity pool which means our money will in liquidity pool will grow once trade.io generates profit.
But in other side if trade.io will losses then liquidity pool will be deducted 50% which means our money in liquidity pool will starting to fade. Sad

Yes, indeed the liquidity pool is what makes this project unique. I don't believe that they would let the liquidity pool fall, wouldn't they be able to add more trade.io tokens that the founders are holding to stabilize the pool in-case of any deductions?

I am really interested to find out how the voting would take place on the liquidity pool since what I have understood is that the people are going to be voting for the investments that will take place on the pool. Any thoughts?

I have no idea that there will be voting to happen in liquidity pool but if there is I really want to participate to it once I can bought some investment to this project.
I would love to try the liquidity pool and I am hoping to gain some profit. Wish me luck.
Activity: 224
It is good tl see that you are fully compliant with required regulations, compliance, KYC and AML.  With more and more mass adoption, this will be very important as regulators are now starting to pay more attention to blockchain.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Not only is this a trading platform but the value add is that it can also act as a store for information, power data transactions, verify users, and handle trading volume securely and efficiently by simply relying on the network. This is a project worth following up on.
Activity: 308
An interesting ICO , i will watch this project and i am interested to invest to it. Goodluck to the project wishing it to be successfull.
Activity: 462
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
So this is basically a forex, commodity and crypto hybrid trading platform, correct, i think this kind of projects on blockchain will provide the missing transparency to traders and investors, secondly it is a great step to bridge the gap between forex and crypto trading, i always wanted a one platform for trading. So keep it up!

This is what is trying to fight. All the problems that have to do with lack of transparency, high fees by the financial institutions and the liquidity problems that these institutions (banks) are having.

So when all these are up on the blockchain, people will not only be able to trust trade.io but also be able to benefit by being part in the liquidity pool that funds it!
So basically it's an exchange (maybe like bittrex, poleneix etc)  which in the other hand we can join and have earnings, right?  If so I would gladly market this project so everyone can benefit from it. Safety is the main thing that people looking forward due to the increase of hacking and lost tokens.  So far I really like this idea.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
The website is a little slow for my locality, is it due to pre-sale access? Can track the number of tokens sold?
Activity: 151
For many threads that i have read about this crypto campaign, this is my 1st time to see this liquidation project, at first glance its a bit risky because we dont know when we will get what they get but if you think it for long term goal, it is surprisingly good. The way i see it they want to be in the business for a long time since there's an fee before we could join the liquidation for us to protect our investment! What a great project! Im looking forward to be part of this fast growing campaign
Pages:
Jump to: