Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 102. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
trade.io
Guys, will this be the new XRP? I have investigated the team, investors and the whitepaper, it looks quite real!

They are even requesting KYC before you are allowed to purchase and they accept FIAT, they wouldn't request this if they weren't real. That's my opinion at least.

Are you guys going to invest? I will start with the bounty program and probably will buy some coins soon..

Which relation have Ripple ti this tokens? You probably joke? this is only ERC20 token for trading pfatform.

Have you even checked the Whitepaper of tradei.io? XRP is missing a vital organ to succeed, something that this trading platform will have, a liquidity pool.

If you have investigate both Ripple and trade.io you will notice that Ripple is looking for liquidity providers.

Check this link: https://ripple.com/files/ripple_liquidity_one_pager.pdf

Also if you investigate trade.io you will see that they will build a liquidity pool that will not only be funded by ERC20 tokens, but also by Bitcoin, Ethereum and many other coins and even FIAT currency. This pool could fund any project, bank, investment, ICO or guarantee a transaction. This is what a liquidity pool does and is one of the few ICO's that I have seen that actually accepts FIAT currency which means that they have probably already pass the problems with regulations.

So basically the people are creating their own liquidity pool that they can trade on and also earn part of the total earnings.

I would like to believe that these two coins could collaborate and yes I believe that eventually trade.io could grow really big and even compete the big boys like Ripple!!

We are really excited and honored to have already gathered devoted fans such as yourself and it's only been our first day!
We are overwhelmed with the global attention our project has received and are really optimistic for our project in its entirety.
Please keep in mind that numbers will be accurately provided in due time and as soon as possible as already mentioned.

We will not discuss here whether or not our project has anything to do with other crypto-related projects / assets, but you've really got the liquidity pool right!

Imagine dealing through a broker you can trust! This is unprecedented in our industry. Almost no one trusts their broker! In fact, from experience, people usually dislike their brokers because they don't always have their best interests in mind... it's just that traders, don't have a choice right now with the centralized status quo - the global elite.
With trade.io, traders will find an ally, a broker they can trust due to the unrepresented levels of transparency that blockchain technology provides.

For example, brokers tent to widen the spread of a deal. With trade.io this will be next to impossible as everyone will have access to real-world prices.
The liquidity pool guarantees that everyone is treated equally fairly and that everyone - at the end of the day - makes a profit as everyone's interests within our platform are aligned.

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution
500 000 000 TIO = 2 500 000 ETH, am I right

Do you have softcap?

Already the funds gathered have past the soft cap, although I can't disclose the amount as this will be official published!

What I can say is that it's looking very good.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Guys, will this be the new XRP? I have investigated the team, investors and the whitepaper, it looks quite real!

They are even requesting KYC before you are allowed to purchase and they accept FIAT, they wouldn't request this if they weren't real. That's my opinion at least.

Are you guys going to invest? I will start with the bounty program and probably will buy some coins soon..

Which relation have Ripple ti this tokens? You probably joke? this is only ERC20 token for trading pfatform.

Have you even checked the Whitepaper of tradei.io? XRP is missing a vital organ to succeed, something that this trading platform will have, a liquidity pool.

If you have investigate both Ripple and trade.io you will notice that Ripple is looking for liquidity providers.

Check this link: https://ripple.com/files/ripple_liquidity_one_pager.pdf

Also if you investigate trade.io you will see that they will build a liquidity pool that will not only be funded by ERC20 tokens, but also by Bitcoin, Ethereum and many other coins and even FIAT currency. This pool could fund any project, bank, investment, ICO or guarantee a transaction. This is what a liquidity pool does and is one of the few ICO's that I have seen that actually accepts FIAT currency which means that they have probably already pass the problems with regulations.

So basically the people are creating their own liquidity pool that they can trade on and also earn part of the total earnings.

I would like to believe that these two coins could collaborate and yes I believe that eventually trade.io could grow really big and even compete the big boys like Ripple!!

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
500 000 000 TIO = 2 500 000 ETH, am I right

Do you have softcap?
Activity: 196
I have difficulty in understanding how the Liquidity pool will give benefits to the token holders but after reading it carefully here is what I understand.
The token holders that trade in trade.io ecosystem will be given an opportunity to contribute certain amount from his/her e wallet to P2P Liquidity pool.
And the most amazing part is when trades.io generates profit then the 50% of it will be shared to Liquidity pool which means our money will in liquidity pool will grow once trade.io generates profit.
But in other side if trade.io will losses then liquidity pool will be deducted 50% which means our money in liquidity pool will starting to fade. Sad

Yes, indeed the liquidity pool is what makes this project unique. I don't believe that they would let the liquidity pool fall, wouldn't they be able to add more trade.io tokens that the founders are holding to stabilize the pool in-case of any deductions?

I am really interested to find out how the voting would take place on the liquidity pool since what I have understood is that the people are going to be voting for the investments that will take place on the pool. Any thoughts?

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

The good thing is that I will handle the Greek Announcement thread!  Cool

I hope to spread the word of exactly what trade token is about and especially how the liquidity pool will work.

Keep up the good work trade.io!

The ANNs are under translation by an agency and will be provide to each approved party soon! Yes there is great interest from different countries, am sure Greece will be one of them.

Will message you directly once it is ready so you can start.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
The good thing is that I will handle the Greek Announcement thread!  Cool

I hope to spread the word of exactly what trade token is about and especially how the liquidity pool will work.

Keep up the good work trade.io!
I hope its will be great exchanger like as hitbtc,etherdelta,bittax.

Because the participants will own 50% is should be larger!
Activity: 336
I hope its will be great exchanger like as hitbtc,etherdelta,bittax.
Trade.io how to enables frictionless transactions of a wide range of
assets whilst also acting as a medium of exchange and a
store of value that could become more valuable in line with the growth of users.

Is very simple really. Most transactions will act on a P2P base. The spread will be the profit of the liquidity pool (LP), ensuring transparency as the pool is owned by the participants of the LP.

Without blockchain to provide the transparency, this project would not be viable!

I also believe both the whitepaper and the blog posts on medium can help out.
Activity: 174
bông
Trade.io how to enables frictionless transactions of a wide range of
assets whilst also acting as a medium of exchange and a
store of value that could become more valuable in line with the growth of users.
i not not seeing any way to show people how much you sold and how much user has been invested in your ico ..in your ico page is this you making ti private as many ico provider show this . This way there will be full transparency and more investor will invest .

This is being implemented as we speak! As the PRE-ICO started just few hours ago, our team is working constantly to provide the following:
  • Live support on the website
  • 24/7 support on telegram
  • updates on the website
  • continues support on the forums (such as this one)
  • while our developers are working on the trading platform
  • + many other things

There's a large team behind this project!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
i not not seeing any way to show people how much you sold and how much user has been invested in your ico ..in your ico page is this you making ti private as many ico provider show this . This way there will be full transparency and more investor will invest .
Activity: 135
New project will going to launch, this is good, I will gonna watch this and it seems that the project has a good projection and future, I gonna take a look on this for this coming weeks to oversee the progress and later will gonna invest then

Thanks you will see that it will pick up fast!

Oh, this is so encouraging, wanna see its footstep, before I invest mine later.
Hope that it is not that big for a minimum.investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Today the beginning of pre ico! well it's interesting what will become with all of it
I might be well ahead, seeing that today is the first day of the pre ICO but I was going through your road map. I don't see anything mention of release of demo. I was wondering,are there any plans to release a demo prior to launching the platform? Great project by the way.

Yes, we will launch a beta version to select customers prior to release.  Beta version will have live and demo trading. It is estimated that this will be in January/February!

Wow, it seems that this thread is really taking off despite the fact that it's just been here for a few hours!
I am joining in - I will be featuring your signature - please confirm!
 Cool

Is expected to receive a lot of attention. Is just now being presented to the crypto world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Wow, it seems that this thread is really taking off despite the fact that it's just been here for a few hours!
I am joining in - I will be featuring your signature - please confirm!
 Cool
New project will going to launch, this is good, I will gonna watch this and it seems that the project has a good projection and future, I gonna take a look on this for this coming weeks to oversee the progress and later will gonna invest then

Thanks you will see that it will pick up fast!
Activity: 98
trade.io
I have difficulty in understanding how the Liquidity pool will give benefits to the token holders but after reading it carefully here is what I understand.
The token holders that trade in trade.io ecosystem will be given an opportunity to contribute certain amount from his/her e wallet to P2P Liquidity pool.
And the most amazing part is when trades.io generates profit then the 50% of it will be shared to Liquidity pool which means our money will in liquidity pool will grow once trade.io generates profit.
But in other side if trade.io will losses then liquidity pool will be deducted 50% which means our money in liquidity pool will starting to fade. Sad

Thanks for looking into our project as well as for devoting the time to understand how the liquidity pool works.
You nailed it - that's how the pool works!
The liquidity pool should be seen as a long term investment. There will be days that it will perhaps generate loses.
But in the long run and based for example on one of our early adopters' history (a globally successful broker - FXPRIMUS) it will be generating profit for all its participants including of course trade.io.
Our platform will be the first of its kind in that we all gain if we are successful together in contrast with the established brokers that whatever happens they make money, so they are not really that committed to their traders making a profit.
Please see our whitepaper HERE and go to point 4.3 to see an example of how the pool will generate and share its profits in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: