Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 98. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
power project in the future, i'll support you, good luck.
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
Looks like a solid project I’m excited for this one.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Furthermore, we wish to stress the fact that our platform will not limit your trading options as it will allow trading of Forex, CFDs on Stock Indices, Commodities, Stocks, Metals, Energies as well as Crypto Assets.
For trading, the Trade Token will be used for maximum profit, but other types of currency will be accepted as well, crypto as well as fiat.

I was not aware of this. I think its absolutely amazing to have all these assets in one platform. Currently I don't know of any other platform that for instance allows for trading forex as well as cryptocurrency.
Activity: 255
This project is promising that's why I will not regret to invest on their ICO that's why I am recommending this to my friends relatives and to my neighborhood that are also using crypto.  More power Trade.io
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
I can already see the future of the platform, the Pre ICO and the AIRDROP, they look great with that plus.
Where is the Airdrop? The future of the Trade.io is bright and the developers are excellent for making it perfect. The only I can consider is fee for moving money from one person to another for trading.

I was a member at Martketiva long back for trading money and I lost in the end, but ill try again with this platform.
Activity: 42
I checked out the site and some youtube videos regarding this. May I know what is the difference between Forex and trade.io? I have been investing in Forex and PSE now and then and apparently things have been going very well for me there.

Thank you, and waiting for your bounty program.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Excellent project with some realistic into it by providing a trading platform. I guess it fits into my choice to take and be a part of this platform
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

I would like to know what experience does the team have that relates to the industry trade.io will be using

There's members with different backgrounds. Is one thing to develop the platform, have it on blockchain, make the token and smart contracts, etc.. and it's another thing running a financial institution which is decentralized.

So there's team members with long experience in the financial sector which are here to make the change with trade.io
Activity: 47

I would like to know what experience does the team have that relates to the industry trade.io will be using
Activity: 92
Hi just curious to know how are the funds held ? are they stored in offline or cold wallet? or the funds are held in smart contract ?
Activity: 38
Great project dev, I love what you are doing and I want to be a. Part of this great project and ready to make investments. I want to know of the prospects on investments.
Activity: 181
Jan
Im gonne stay tune to this project.Well im looking for forward to this project in the future.
Activity: 560
It seems a good project, I hope everything goes well. The transaction fees are going to be economic?
Activity: 151
Trade.io seems to be one of the most outstanding cryptocurrency campaign of the new age, its goals is surprisingly great and aside from that they find new and innovative strategy for the trading and market. I hope this will continue to improve
Activity: 134
I can already see the future of the platform, the Pre ICO and the AIRDROP, they look great with that plus.
Regarding the trade tokens, what benefits will other clients have if they have anything under 5000 tokens? Will those clients get other discounts on new listings?

TradeToken holders may receive other coupon benefits such as preferred access or discounts on future products or new listings. To summarize, TradeToken’s act as:

- a lower cost medium of exchange on trade.io
- a store of value that can be used to purchase goods and services
- a membership key in the trade.io wallet to the liquidity pool
- a coupon enabling wallet participants to receive higher levels of benefits
- a coupon for preferred access to products or new listings on trade.io when used in the wallet
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
Regarding the trade tokens, what benefits will other clients have if they have anything under 5000 tokens? Will those clients get other discounts on new listings?
Activity: 336
Trade.io is going to create crypto market in the future which is starting. It can be done by trading.io to create the right market.
Do you think the transfer fees would be tolerable to heavy and light investors in the liquidity pool esp. on having daily distribution...

It will be using the Raiden Network technology that accept micropayments and super fast transactions, with very low transfer fees, otherwise this project would not be possible to be developed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
How do i qualify for eligiblity in the liquidity pool? and How do I purchase my personal trade.io e-wallet account?
As i have come to undestand by reading the whitepaper on trade.io website, to qualify you will need a minimum of 5,000 Trade Tokens to participate in the liquidity pool. Eligibility to participate is open as long as the 5,000 Trade Tokens balance is maintained in your trade.io e-wallet account.
And to cover the latter part of the question, Myetherwallet is what you will use to send ETH to us and to receive your trade tokens in the future. Our e-wallet is still not available but just so you know the trade.io wallet will not only be a secure storage V medium for fiat, cryptocurrency, and other  tokenized assets but also allow for participation in our shared P2P Liquidity Pool.
But to clarify it would be best to ask one of the admins or refer to the Telegram group.
Pages:
Jump to: