Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 69. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Trade.io Adjusts Market Cap and Trade Token Price Based on the Rise of Ethereum and Demand for Lower Entry Point.

See the reasons behind the decision:

http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/tradeio-adjusts-market-cap--trade-token-price-based-on-the-rise-in-ethereum-and-demand-for-lower-entry-659127313.html

This is a good read however trade.io should base the price on their company and not because of the demands of the investors. They should also stay at one price and not change it all the time.
Activity: 42
hi
i show the posts of trade.io and i learned the unknown thinks.now i am very happy because yesterday i obey the legit of trade.io and get paid...
noww it seems to be very easy to work here..and shine in life by working here..
I wish it does progress as much as possible.
Activity: 56
Is the platform will be available to use after the ICO?

From what I know I think the platform would be available with the beta launch I think? However I do not know when that would be. Afterwards, during the beta they would provide tutorials via youtube on how to use their platform.

Regards,
Why Are Investments in trade.io Kept Safe?

Cryptocurrency is still known as a relatively risky investment, which is why trade.io takes numerous steps to improve the security of any investment. Trade.io prides itself on being the gold standard within the blockchain fintech space. It strictly follows all the Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) procedures and meets the regulatory requirements for investment banks.

Ofcourse security of their customers should be prioritize to gain their trust and advertise it to other people who are interested in investing.
Guys!! Check this out! Remember China banned bitcoins?

https://venturebeat.com/2017/10/30/trade-io-investment-allows-chinese-billionaire-to-sidestep-the-ico-ban/

They are willing to set aside the ban if this trade.io investment pushes through!!

The article is quite a click bait if you ask me, they won't really set aside the ban if ever trade.io investment pushes through, they are merely suggesting that maybe China will eventually lift its ICO ban because major Chinese billionaire's are investing on other countries ico and accepting positions on overseas projects like this project. Reading this article just shows how influential the people who are investing on this project and how powerful the team behind this project are. Knowing that a major Chinese billionaire is part of this project's board of directors just gives me so much confident on this project's success. Regarding the article though I do believe that this ICO ban is just temporary and just a way for China to filter the ICOs that are being invested on by their citizens, eventually once they'll figure out the good icos from the bad then they'll probably lift this ban because it's pretty obvious that they do support the blockchain technology and ofcourse bitcoins, seeing that most of the major bitcoin miners are from China.

I agree, this might be a click bait looking for foot traffic in their website. However, if trade.io has the capacity to lure the chinese government this would be great for both trade.io and bitcoin holders
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Cryptocurrency is still known as a relatively risky investment, which is why trade.io takes numerous steps to improve the security of any investment. Trade.io prides itself on being the gold standard within the blockchain fintech space. It strictly follows all the Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) procedures and meets the regulatory requirements for investment banks.
In internet there is no safe place where you can put your money.  First of all there are many black hats but the good one creates a barrier that will slow the hackers.
In this project that talks about big amount of investments I'm hoping that they will not just create a KYC and AML to protect the investors but also to make sure that they will provide a solid team to fight all the incoming attacks.
Activity: 308
Trade.io nice project.I think its will be gain achievement.
this project is been nice from the beginning , and as the project continues , they have gained more investors and more people show their supports in this project. And it will gonna succeed until the ICO is finish.
Activity: 182

Activity: 151
Its a great surprise and the time we waiting for is coming for real! The pre ico will come to its end and still trade.io continue to grow! Its a great thing that some chinese billionaire invested here and believing to trade.io's goal like us. I cant wait to use trade.io
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Trade.io Adjusts Market Cap and Trade Token Price Based on the Rise of Ethereum and Demand for Lower Entry Point.

See the reasons behind the decision:

http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/tradeio-adjusts-market-cap--trade-token-price-based-on-the-rise-in-ethereum-and-demand-for-lower-entry-659127313.html
Activity: 224
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Trade.io Adjusts Market Cap & Trade Token Price Based On The Rise in Ethereum And Demand for Lower Entry Point:
https://bitcoingarden.org/trade-io-adjusts-market-cap-trade-token-price-based-rise-ethereum-demand-lower-entry-point/

Trade.io announces that as a result of community response, the company has decided to take steps to enable greater participation in its highly anticipated ICO. This includes adjusting the entry price per Trade Token to a lower price to allow for broader participation and reflect the rise in Ethereum, which is used for purchase. With the soft launch already achieved during the PRE-ICO, the price reduction lowers the upper level of the fund raise to approximately $135 million. The result of this reduction will be net positive for existing and future Trade Token participants as it will provide existing token holders with a greater amount of additional tokens, and will allow new participants the ability to obtain a larger amount of Trade Tokens. Additionally, the start of the ICO has been revised to December 5th, still concluding on the originally planned date of December 15th, 2017...
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
Good start and big plans i see  you have, hope you will success. Support, cos idea is
uniqued. Many ICO these days but this project I like.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Trading revolution is here! Never should anybody miss trade.io ICO. It is incredible what trade.io has in store for any trader both the big shot and less capitalized trade!
Activity: 84
It's great that trade.io has already partnered with two of the biggest brokers which are FX Primus Europe (CY) Ltd. and Primus Capital Markets UK Ltd. Trade.io has also been partnering with private companies that wanted to be listed on the exchange platform which would actually boost the market of trade.io. Check this URL:

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Upcoming-ICO-trade-io-Announces-Confirmed-Early-Adopters-of-its-Exchange-Technology-1006186180

It talks about the future endeavors of the company and the future of what trade.io would be.

this make me believe more in the project.
its really nice to see big groups are standing with trade.io
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Guys!! Check this out! Remember China banned bitcoins?

https://venturebeat.com/2017/10/30/trade-io-investment-allows-chinese-billionaire-to-sidestep-the-ico-ban/

They are willing to set aside the ban if this trade.io investment pushes through!!

The article is quite a click bait if you ask me, they won't really set aside the ban if ever trade.io investment pushes through, they are merely suggesting that maybe China will eventually lift its ICO ban because major Chinese billionaire's are investing on other countries ico and accepting positions on overseas projects like this project. Reading this article just shows how influential the people who are investing on this project and how powerful the team behind this project are. Knowing that a major Chinese billionaire is part of this project's board of directors just gives me so much confident on this project's success. Regarding the article though I do believe that this ICO ban is just temporary and just a way for China to filter the ICOs that are being invested on by their citizens, eventually once they'll figure out the good icos from the bad then they'll probably lift this ban because it's pretty obvious that they do support the blockchain technology and ofcourse bitcoins, seeing that most of the major bitcoin miners are from China.

the legit and the domain of trade.io is the most obeying place that i have ever seen..this before.Just now i sign up here and i find that this is a very easy and intersting marketing place..i wish it will progress very soon..and reach at the highest point of the improvement.
Activity: 325
Merit: 101
It's great that trade.io has already partnered with two of the biggest brokers which are FX Primus Europe (CY) Ltd. and Primus Capital Markets UK Ltd. Trade.io has also been partnering with private companies that wanted to be listed on the exchange platform which would actually boost the market of trade.io. Check this URL:

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Upcoming-ICO-trade-io-Announces-Confirmed-Early-Adopters-of-its-Exchange-Technology-1006186180

It talks about the future endeavors of the company and the future of what trade.io would be.

they are regulated also .
so people who are risking their money on exchange with non regulation need to come on trade.io to better protect their fund i think
this will make trade.io a better  opportunity for investor and holders.
Activity: 98
trade.io
Is the platform will be available to use after the ICO?

Please see the programmed timeline as featured within our website's home page:

Pages:
Jump to: