Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 72. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
What is the purpose of the adjustment? And how will this help the Investors?  And to the people involved in liquidity pool?
Activity: 448
I watch the fees for PRE-ICO are excellent, I'm very happy about it.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
pre ico support means that market needs it

it seems this project will be one of the real serious projects and will face success and support nciely

wish it success, as its obvious that dev is investing time on it Wink
Activity: 325
Merit: 101
Trade.io platform is really running it successfully its very smoothly attained 9 million mark i wish them best of luck
thats beyond my expectation.
Activity: 84
This project is dominating well and already raise more than 9million dollars.
Still there is 2 days remaining before the pre-sale ICO, I'm sure after the pre-sale the liquidity pool will be full as it is almost 90% base on its progress bar.

wow 9 mil in pre-ico so what its goona be on the main ico.
i think they will cross 15 mil .
Activity: 174
bông
Cry
are the amount of tokens are changed ?
i think previously there was less coin supply.
They changed from 1ETH = 200 TIO to 1ETH = 1000 TIO.
However, investors do not need to worry, after distributing the token, buyers 1 ETH
= 200 TIO will be added TIO appropriate.
Activity: 336
Trade.io will be best exchangerr in short time.
Activity: 224
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution
harcap is 130 mil USD, which is high, isnt it? and whale with more than 200 ETH contribution is qualified for 50% bonus? need your confirm. thanks

You have to raise such questions on live chat, I believe.

Yes, and I am waiting thier response. Some of my friends said this two weeks ago but I did not see this condition in the whitepaper.

There was no such 50% discount! Just to confirm.
Activity: 258
harcap is 130 mil USD, which is high, isnt it? and whale with more than 200 ETH contribution is qualified for 50% bonus? need your confirm. thanks

Yes, and I am waiting thier response. Some of my friends said this two weeks ago but I did not see this condition in the whitepaper.
Activity: 224
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution
Trade.io stands great compare with other alt coins. And its nice to say that goal meets its target progress. I hope their will be minimal changes in terms of the prices in relation to your other platforms because it is very confusing to us. But all in all im happy that ive join this project Smiley

I am wanting to see this reach at least $50 million dollars but if possible the $75 million mark. I think that is where things will get better for all investors.

trade.io will have some important announcements possibly strong enough to make it all the way to 130 Million.

1 Eth = 1000 TIO tokens..
How many TIO tokens do I need to participate in the liquidity pool??

2500 is the new minimum.

Activity: 258
Activity: 112
1 Eth = 1000 TIO tokens..
How many TIO tokens do I need to participate in the liquidity pool??
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Trade.io stands great compare with other alt coins. And its nice to say that goal meets its target progress. I hope their will be minimal changes in terms of the prices in relation to your other platforms because it is very confusing to us. But all in all im happy that ive join this project Smiley

I am wanting to see this reach at least $50 million dollars but if possible the $75 million mark. I think that is where things will get better for all investors.
Activity: 98
trade.io
Do you guys have tutorial videos on how to access the platform of trade.io? Hoping for a reply sir

Regards,

Beta testing of the trade.io platform is expected to hit sometime early 2018.
Expect further news then, as well as tutorials and further explanation as there will be a constant, 24/7 support for traders.

So does this mean that whenever the price of ethereum increases, trade.io decreases the market cap and when the demand for lower entry increases, you guys increase it as well. In total, are you guys in favor of the users?

Thank you for your concern - it is a valid one.

The decision made to lower the market cap was based on the feedback we received from industry experts as well as early members of trade.io - you guys who have invested in trade.io.
This change was made only once and it won't happen again.
In regards to the fluctuation in Ethereum's price (and all crypto assets for that matter), it is understandable that this is just the way it is and it's impossible to proceed with solid predictions as well as expect that every time there is a change we will be re-adjusting our market cap or the price of our token.

GREAT NEWS - We have reached and surpassed the $9 million mark!

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
how about security of e-wallet? will it provide 2FA as a security? or maybe sms login?
Activity: 98
I can't wait for the liquidity pool! In practice, this allows investors to build a passive income portfolio, in an instrument that’s completely liquid at all times – and in which the value of the underlying Trade Tokens themselves is anticipated to increase over time! Meaning more revenue!
That is actually what everyone is waiting for. The liquidity pool will generate revenue for your starting investment, however you need to learn the basics in learning. If the mod answers the question above regarding tutorials, you might want to watch that.
Activity: 49
Do you guys have tutorial videos on how to access the platform of trade.io? Hoping for a reply sir

Regards,
Activity: 308
If we ever deposit our funds to the "e-wallet" of trade.io, we have full access on it and we can withdraw our funds anytime? And hopefully only us users have access to our personal wallet and trade.io can't hold us against it?
yes only users have the access to their own wallet , its their own privacy . The management have nothing to do with your own wallets , the only thing is to provide users the safest way to their own funds. This is the best thing trade.io going to do.
Activity: 42
If we ever deposit our funds to the "e-wallet" of trade.io, we have full access on it and we can withdraw our funds anytime? And hopefully only us users have access to our personal wallet and trade.io can't hold us against it?
Activity: 41
I can't wait for the liquidity pool! In practice, this allows investors to build a passive income portfolio, in an instrument that’s completely liquid at all times – and in which the value of the underlying Trade Tokens themselves is anticipated to increase over time! Meaning more revenue!
Pages:
Jump to: