Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 70. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is the platform will be available to use after the ICO?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Trade.io nice project.I think its will be gain achievement.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Trade.io is very proactive! You can not be isolated in the world where collaborations win the game. This alliance with top two brokers is going to make trade easy and keep everybody trading more!
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
how about security of e-wallet? will it provide 2FA as a security? or maybe sms login?

I think they will use 2FA as their security in the future. They will definitely have their site have this kind of security features because most of the sites now uses 2FA
Activity: 84
It's great that trade.io has already partnered with two of the biggest brokers which are FX Primus Europe (CY) Ltd. and Primus Capital Markets UK Ltd. Trade.io has also been partnering with private companies that wanted to be listed on the exchange platform which would actually boost the market of trade.io. Check this URL:

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Upcoming-ICO-trade-io-Announces-Confirmed-Early-Adopters-of-its-Exchange-Technology-1006186180

It talks about the future endeavors of the company and the future of what trade.io would be.
Activity: 266
Hello, I have a little problem with the purchase : I made an investment 10 hours ago and it is still saying that it is waiting for the Ether. I checked on Etherscan and the transaction is done. Maybe someone can help me please ? Smiley

Hey i am just curious on your issue you having.  Did you get it resolved already? If not have you tried contacting anyone for help?
The manager already told them to join the telegram group so they will be assisted regarding to their concerns.

I guess there is a problem to their platform that's why they are having this kind of issue, I'm hoping that their issue will be solve immediately as it can affect to all incoming investors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Hello, I have a little problem with the purchase : I made an investment 10 hours ago and it is still saying that it is waiting for the Ether. I checked on Etherscan and the transaction is done. Maybe someone can help me please ? Smiley

Hey i am just curious on your issue you having.  Did you get it resolved already? If not have you tried contacting anyone for help?
Activity: 174
bông
Which is min. amount to participate? Thank you
Minimum deposit amount is $10 using Ethereum and $100 using Bank wire and Local Bank (Fiat).
trade.io
What is the purpose of the adjustment? And how will this help the Investors?  And to the people involved in liquidity pool?

Thanks for your valid question.
The purpose of the adjustment is trust building. There were a lot of comments regarding the fact that our previously suggested hard cap that was in the range of $450-990 million was simply too high and unnecessary. Many of our investors were reluctant to invest just because of the huge risk they perceived in this number.
It cost too much for investors to participate in the project and their participation within the project as well as within the Liquidity Pool would be simply to small - percentage-wise - had the original number stayed.
Taking into account the fact that Ether now costs 25% more than what it did just before the start of PRE-ICO, we simply had to listen to our members' and investor's comments.
This now makes for a more 'personal' trading platform and Liquidity Pool.

Can you explain more on "personal" trading platform? So does this mean that every time investors complain about the way you do things you're just gonna adjust with their liking? And every time your members will suggest something, you're sure to comply to their suggestions? Or does this only relates to the ethereum's price? Like what happened now. Will you eventually lower the minimum amount of tokens to join the liquidity pool if people will demand it to be lower? Or will you just lower it if ever eth's price will increase more?

Regarding his question, this is just a mere suggestion that trade.io should have their own basis being independent and not keep on adjusting to the investor's complaint. What about the tokens that we bought for the lesser price how would that be credited to us? Is there a way I could have direct communication whatsapp or something? Thanks!!

Everyone who has bought Trade Token with the old price will be awarded with tokens based on the new price come token distribution day. Please don't worry.
Join our Telegram Group for any questions.

I have the same issue. Hoping for a speedy response

there is no verifying letter to my y mail adress

To everyone in need of technical assistance:
We are sorry if there is any sort of inconvenience.
Please join our Telegram Group whenever support is needed.
trade.io
What is the purpose of the adjustment? And how will this help the Investors?  And to the people involved in liquidity pool?

The purpose of the adjustment is trust building. There were a lot of comments regarding the fact that our previously suggested hard cap that was in the range of $450-990 million was simply too high and unnecessary. Many of our investors were reluctant to invest just because of the huge risk they perceived in this number.
It cost too much for investors to participate in the project and their participation within the project as well as within the Liquidity Pool would be simply to small - percentage-wise - had the original number stayed.
Taking into account the fact that Ether now costs 25% more than what it did just before the start of PRE-ICO, we simply had to listen to our members' and investor's comments.

Can you explain more on "personal" trading platform? So does this mean that every time investors complain about the way you do things you're just gonna adjust with their liking? And every time your members will suggest something, you're sure to comply to their suggestions? Or does this only relates to the ethereum's price? Like what happened now. Will you eventually lower the minimum amount of tokens to join the liquidity pool if people will demand it to be lower? Or will you just lower it if ever eth's price will increase more?

I am suspicious of any company requiring such insane amount to build a software solution unless they are actually building a space craft or its an ico that requires going to the moon to be accomplish its goal

It is wise to be wary and suspicious of any new project really. This is the only way to safeguard yourself and your assets.
In regards to our project, it is not just about a software solution. Where did we give that idea?
It is a whole trading platform - an unrepresented at that. There is a whole ecosystem with hundreds of people behind it.
There are tremendous costs involved to acquire all those licences as well as connections with the global financial industry and a lot of R&D required to proceed with something that was never done before.
Plus, it includes a Liquidity Pool where all participants will be bale to deploy funds found within to fund upcoming projects thus boosting global development.
Keep seeking the truth and it shall be given to you - a wise man said!
Have a great day and thanks for your concern and question.

What is the purpose of the adjustment? And how will this help the Investors?  And to the people involved in liquidity pool?

Again thanks for your question.
We have proceeded with only two adjustments during PRE-ICO (this is a very early stage with our project still in its infancy):
The price of the token and Liquidity Pool participation requirements based on the market reaction.

If an organisation isn't quick to react and adopt it is doomed to fail. Rest assured that trade.io will not keep changing it's game-plan if there is no valid reason for it.
The reaction we've received from industry experts around the world as well as forum members, the increase in the number of funds flooding in as well as the revision seen in regards to the reviews our project is getting all indicate that the changes made were wise and widely accepted.
Activity: 308
how about security of e-wallet? will it provide 2FA as a security? or maybe sms login?

I am sure as most of the e-wallets nowadays require you to have a 2FA for security to ensure the safety of your account. I am 99.9% sure that trade.io would implement this as well.
it is important that a user have security , in his own account or wallet , the 2FA is a must , just like other exchange wallet they have that security to ensure the safetiness of their users and avoid hacking attempt.
Activity: 112
What is the purpose of the adjustment? And how will this help the Investors?  And to the people involved in liquidity pool?

The purpose of the adjustments was because of the primary investors of trade.io as well as the expert brokers. I think this would be to limit the market so that there will not be a dump I think
Team trade.io has answered very detailed above. They just want to build trust for their customers. And also because the transaction fees are quite high.

I am sure as most of the e-wallets nowadays require you to have a 2FA for security to ensure the safety of your account. I am 99.9% sure that trade.io would implement this as well.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Guys!! Check this out! Remember China banned bitcoins?

https://venturebeat.com/2017/10/30/trade-io-investment-allows-chinese-billionaire-to-sidestep-the-ico-ban/

They are willing to set aside the ban if this trade.io investment pushes through!!
Activity: 84
there is no verifying letter to my y mail adress
Activity: 42
Oh by the way guys, for all you investors out there of trade.io, this would be a good read.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/reinventing-the-stock-market_us_5a15ca54e4b0815d3ce65c29

They talk about what type of stocks you buy etc.
Activity: 41

I have the same issue. Hoping for a speedy response
Activity: 56

The purpose of the adjustments was because of the primary investors of trade.io as well as the expert brokers. I think this would be to limit the market so that there will not be a dump I think

Regarding his question, this is just a mere suggestion that trade.io should have their own basis being independent and not keep on adjusting to the investor's complaint. What about the tokens that we bought for the lesser price how would that be credited to us? Is there a way I could have direct communication whatsapp or something? Thanks!!
I saw this thread regarding the goals of trade.io dealing with problems that are encountered with FOREX
1.Dealing desks
2.Problem 2: Lack of transparency
3. Lack of innovation

Check this out : https://hacked.com/trade-io-aims-solve-problems-plaguing-online-forex-brokers/

This would be helpful for the users of trade.io and to open the eyes of FOREX users.
Pages:
Jump to: