Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 71. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I just read this article and find it interesting. Many companies now have confidence in trade.io, one of this is   "FXPRIMUS – an FX company with more than ten years’ experience in the financial markets, is an early adopter, along with FCA regulated entity Primus Capital Markets, plus a range of other companies who will use the exchange of trade.io to launch their own Initial Coin Offerings" this would create a good relationship and also the growth of the project.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
What is the purpose of the adjustment? And how will this help the Investors?  And to the people involved in liquidity pool?

Thanks for your valid question.
The purpose of the adjustment is trust building. There were a lot of comments regarding the fact that our previously suggested hard cap that was in the range of $450-990 million was simply too high and unnecessary. Many of our investors were reluctant to invest just because of the huge risk they perceived in this number.
It cost too much for investors to participate in the project and their participation within the project as well as within the Liquidity Pool would be simply to small - percentage-wise - had the original number stayed.
Taking into account the fact that Ether now costs 25% more than what it did just before the start of PRE-ICO, we simply had to listen to our members' and investor's comments.
This now makes for a more 'personal' trading platform and Liquidity Pool.

Can you explain more on "personal" trading platform? So does this mean that every time investors complain about the way you do things you're just gonna adjust with their liking? And every time your members will suggest something, you're sure to comply to their suggestions? Or does this only relates to the ethereum's price? Like what happened now. Will you eventually lower the minimum amount of tokens to join the liquidity pool if people will demand it to be lower? Or will you just lower it if ever eth's price will increase more?

I am suspicious of any company requiring such insane amount to build a software solution unless they are actually building a space craft or its an ico that requires going to the moon to be accomplish its goal
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What a great project this trade.io. It prioritized their clients or customers needs. They made an adjustment for building trust with their invesrtors, and this is a nice strategy and decision.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Hello, I have a little problem with the purchase : I made an investment 10 hours ago and it is still saying that it is waiting for the Ether. I checked on Etherscan and the transaction is done. Maybe someone can help me please ? Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Oh, so adjustment really happened for that reason.
Hope for more investors to come for that adjustment
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
What is the purpose of the adjustment? And how will this help the Investors?  And to the people involved in liquidity pool?

The purpose of the adjustment is trust building. There were a lot of comments regarding the fact that our previously suggested hard cap that was in the range of $450-990 million was simply too high and unnecessary. Many of our investors were reluctant to invest just because of the huge risk they perceived in this number.
It cost too much for investors to participate in the project and their participation within the project as well as within the Liquidity Pool would be simply to small - percentage-wise - had the original number stayed.
Taking into account the fact that Ether now costs 25% more than what it did just before the start of PRE-ICO, we simply had to listen to our members' and investor's comments.

Can you explain more on "personal" trading platform? So does this mean that every time investors complain about the way you do things you're just gonna adjust with their liking? And every time your members will suggest something, you're sure to comply to their suggestions? Or does this only relates to the ethereum's price? Like what happened now. Will you eventually lower the minimum amount of tokens to join the liquidity pool if people will demand it to be lower? Or will you just lower it if ever eth's price will increase more?
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
Trade.io platform is really running it successfully its very smoothly attained 9 million mark i wish them best of luck
thats beyond my expectation.

Yes and they will not just meet our expectations because they have a lot of plans that always surprises us. Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
This project is dominating well and already raise more than 9million dollars.
Still there is 2 days remaining before the pre-sale ICO, I'm sure after the pre-sale the liquidity pool will be full as it is almost 90% base on its progress bar.

wow 9 mil in pre-ico so what its goona be on the main ico.
i think they will cross 15 mil .

It absolutely is. I have been following it for a while now and what is encouraging is that I am constantly seeing articles about it on prominent publications.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Which is min. amount to participate? Thank you

0.1 ETH
That's a very reasonable amount, looks a good opportunity for more conservative users who have never invested on ICOs.
Activity: 39
a very nice project. I hope you will succeed. thanks for the opportunity
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Trade.io is definitely in favour of the user with this update! I like the fact that they are sensitive and want the best for all their stakeholders and the community! More successes and goodwilll should follow this update!
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Good entry point seem to be the hallmark of trade.io! No excuse not to participate in this great ICO that could bring huge profit for participant! This profit could be in the range between 100%  to 1000% in a very short term!
Activity: 224
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution
Activity: 490
Nice update! Very good value for my money! Trade token is going places and I am very glad that I am in the ship with trade.io. The additional token given is a nice reward fir early investor and participators!
Activity: 1106
Which is min. amount to participate? Thank you
Activity: 224
Why is there a sudden change in the amount of tokens per Ethereum? Wouldn't this be unfair?

Thank you for your question which is more than valid.

Please keep in mind that everyone who has bought Trade Tokens at the original PRE-ICO price (1 ETH = 200 Trade Token), come token distribution day, they will receive a revised number of tokens based on the new price.
So, if for example someone has bought 1 ETH's worth of Trade Tokens (that was 200) they'll be receiving 1000 Trade Tokens by the 15th of January that tokens will be distributed into participants Ethereum wallets.

In regards to the reasons behind the decision, please click onto the image below to see the relevant announcement:

So does this mean that whenever the price of ethereum increases, trade.io decreases the market cap and when the demand for lower entry increases, you guys increase it as well. In total, are you guys in favor of the users?
Activity: 98
trade.io
I have ordered 0.25ETH, but i have not yet tranfer ETH from myeltherwallet to trade.io. Now, i have not enough money, i want to buy with 0.1ETH. How i cancle 0.25ETH, and replce by 0.1 ETH, please help me, sory for my bad English ?

Due to the nature of your question you'd get a faster response if you could copy/paste your question in our Telegram channel by clicking HERE.
Join and ask away!
Activity: 7
I have ordered 0.25ETH, but i have not yet tranfer ETH from myeltherwallet to trade.io. Now, i have not enough money, i want to buy with 0.1ETH. How i cancle 0.25ETH, and replce by 0.1 ETH, please help me, sory for my bad English ?
Activity: 98
trade.io

Pages:
Jump to: