Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 73. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Why is there a sudden change in the amount of tokens per Ethereum? Wouldn't this be unfair?

Thank you for your question which is more than valid.

Please keep in mind that everyone who has bought Trade Tokens at the original PRE-ICO price (1 ETH = 200 Trade Token), come token distribution day, they will receive a revised number of tokens based on the new price.
So, if for example someone has bought 1 ETH's worth of Trade Tokens (that was 200) they'll be receiving 1000 Trade Tokens by the 15th of January that tokens will be distributed into participants Ethereum wallets.

In regards to the reasons behind the decision, please click onto the image below to see the relevant announcement:

https://i.imgur.com/UpxY77U.jpg

So does this mean that whenever the price of ethereum increases, trade.io decreases the market cap and when the demand for lower entry increases, you guys increase it as well. In total, are you guys in favor of the users?
Activity: 42
Just want ask this what i read in twitter " trade.io Adjusts Market Cap & Trade Token Price Based on the Rise in Ethereum and Demand for Lower Entry Point", is it due to increase of ethereum price in the market? I read the article  and i just want a brief description regarding to this one.  Thanks.

I have also seen the value of the tokens from 1Eth - 100 and 1Eth - 1000. This quite disturbs me because it would be unfair to those who would like to apply for it. The change in value is quite huge, especially if the value increases.
Activity: 42
This project is dominating well and already raise more than 9million dollars.
Still there is 2 days remaining before the pre-sale ICO, I'm sure after the pre-sale the liquidity pool will be full as it is almost 90% base on its progress bar.

With the amount of advertisements and the interest of people with the liquidity pool, people are investing in this in quite a speed. With the liquidity pool, prices would definitely be affordable, there would be a limited market impact and they won't incur much exchange fees
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
This project is dominating well and already raise more than 9million dollars.
Still there is 2 days remaining before the pre-sale ICO, I'm sure after the pre-sale the liquidity pool will be full as it is almost 90% base on its progress bar.
Activity: 151
Trade.io stands great compare with other alt coins. And its nice to say that goal meets its target progress. I hope their will be minimal changes in terms of the prices in relation to your other platforms because it is very confusing to us. But all in all im happy that ive join this project Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This is an interesting project. I wish many more people join this trading revolution and support this trade.io for its success. I'm looking forward to it.
Activity: 210

The graph featuring the amount raised within our website has been updated. It now features both soft cap and hard cap.

from today webite it say that $9,103,937 Raised So Far but preICO still 2 days remaining
softcap already receive it means this project will grow more
congratulations

btw is there minimum number or percent you need to acquisitions and liquidity strengthening?
Activity: 14
I just visited your website trade.io and i I filled the forms to get some coin and i hope that be the best coin in the future .
Activity: 140
Hello admin, I just purchased 1 ETH worth of TIO but was not asked to submit KYC documents. I thought I read somewhere that I have to complete submission of KYC documents before purchasing tokens. I have prepared the documents but don't know where to upload it. Kindly advise, thanks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Why is there a sudden change in the amount of tokens per Ethereum? Wouldn't this be unfair?

Please keep in mind that everyone who has bought Trade Tokens at the original PRE-ICO price (1 ETH = 200 Trade Token), come token distribution day, they will receive a revised number of tokens based on the new price.
So, if for example someone has bought 1 ETH's worth of Trade Tokens (that was 200) they'll be receiving 1000 Trade Tokens by the 15th of January that tokens will be distributed into participants Ethereum wallets.

In regards to the reasons behind the decision, please click onto the image below to see the relevant announcement:

Thank you for this article, I've been wondering why the sudden change but now it's clear to me. I do appreciate this move, I'm glad that you've thought about the current rise of ethereum and adjusted the token's price, with the current price you just made this token accessible to a much bigger market. But I'm just wondering is this the last change that you're gonna make? Because honestly in my opinion if you keep on changing the price then that will just lose the validity and value of this project, if you're just gonna keep on lowering and lowering the minimum amount of tokens to join the liquidity pool then joining the liquidity pool wouldn't be that exclusive and that special anymore so probably those investors who bought a lot of tokens will eventually lose interest.

the drastic changes in the industry has made trade.io take important decision which currently fix the issues that people where raising the upcoming days. It makes this fair to contributors and increases the trust towards developing something good.

the community embraced the change, at which there is a great increase in flow of ETHs flow.
Activity: 224
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

Thank you for this article, I've been wondering why the sudden change but now it's clear to me. I do appreciate this move, I'm glad that you've thought about the current rise of ethereum and adjusted the token's price, with the current price you just made this token accessible to a much bigger market. But I'm just wondering is this the last change that you're gonna make? Because honestly in my opinion if you keep on changing the price then that will just lose the validity and value of this project, if you're just gonna keep on lowering and lowering the minimum amount of tokens to join the liquidity pool then joining the liquidity pool wouldn't be that exclusive and that special anymore so probably those investors who bought a lot of tokens will eventually lose interest.

the drastic changes in the industry has made trade.io take important decision which currently fix the issues that people where raising the upcoming days. It makes this fair to contributors and increases the trust towards developing something good.

the community embraced the change, at which there is a great increase in flow of ETHs flow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Activity: 490
This is looking really good! Congrats to trade.io at least slmost 10% of entire hardcap was raised during pre-sale! Let hope the hardcap will be reach and the projec will begin in earnest!
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution
Do you guys have any hardcap? This question has been asked to many times and i have not seen any answer to it! We need a target we can use to calculate and compare!

Yes is between 100-130 Million..

depending if reserved will open.

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Do you guys have any hardcap? This question has been asked to many times and i have not seen any answer to it! We need a target we can use to calculate and compare!
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Now any project raising 8Million plus is not a small project by all standard! I hope trade.io delivers on their plans and roadmap! We will see how this turn out in 2018! Congratulations to trade.io
Activity: 140
The live updates for the pre-ico progress looks promising. i'm seeing great profit and good coin flow when the platform starts. Good luck!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Cry
are the amount of tokens are changed ?
i think previously there was less coin supply.

The amount of tokens has not changed at all. The only change made is that it now costs roughly 5 times less to purchase Trade Token than before.

trade.io ICo looks promising
do you guys have any hard caps ?

The graph featuring the amount raised within our website has been updated. It now features both soft cap and hard cap.

I was just wondering do the stats change as soon as a purchase is made in ico. I bought some and i did not see change in the total, granted it was a small amount
I do not argue an interesting project, but in my opinion this is not the first project related to trade trade, the same spectre, or UA, than it will be better than these projects. Or I do not understand much of the matter? Naturally, I would like more transparency in trade, both by the crypto currency and by the Fiat. I hope you will succeed.

Interesting statement.. But you so bring up a very interesting aspect.. Transparency... This can make or break a project. I believe that's especially when things go wrong, its important to communicate with your stake holders..
Activity: 238
I do not argue an interesting project, but in my opinion this is not the first project related to trade trade, the same spectre, or UA, than it will be better than these projects. Or I do not understand much of the matter? Naturally, I would like more transparency in trade, both by the crypto currency and by the Fiat. I hope you will succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: