Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading - page 2. (Read 795 times)

Activity: 494
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 08:21:12 AM
Depending on what altcoin is nice to buy today but for me it's ok to buy those in the top 100 in cmc because they're just quick to increase the price as bitcoin price is rising now but I think it's good to buy in the top 100 coins market.
Activity: 434
August 01, 2018, 08:18:34 AM
If you need advice on trading, then you are not ready for it.Start with bounty or investing.To trade you need a deep knowledge of the topic.
The most important thing seems to me that you need to learn to assess the risks, it's really very difficult considering how today Bitcoin is falling. It is necessary to understand that cryptocurrency is a very big risk.
But talking about daily trading is risky. although it does seem to get quick results but daily trading courses will be very difficult to get results in these market conditions. better start thinking long and find crypto for long term investment.
Activity: 490
August 01, 2018, 08:12:53 AM
If you need advice on trading, then you are not ready for it.Start with bounty or investing.To trade you need a deep knowledge of the topic.
The most important thing seems to me that you need to learn to assess the risks, it's really very difficult considering how today Bitcoin is falling. It is necessary to understand that cryptocurrency is a very big risk.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 08:08:40 AM
Trading could be very profitable way of earning money but you could have a good level of knowledge, in the other way your losses will be larger than profit.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 11:35:28 AM
You could buy an undervalues POS coin and earn a reward on the side while you wait for the coin value to rise.  This way you can earn while you wait.  You need to beef up that 350 dollar number quickly. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 11:26:28 AM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
July 29, 2018, 11:25:51 AM
I want to try trading some coins with $ 358.60 in capital by earning a profit per day, which coins should I choose and use?
I need your advice.

with thats budget of capital, i think its better you to find a coins below $1,,
so, you can can get more coins, and you will have a chance to make a better profit
for example ADA
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 11:22:09 AM
You want to be a trader but you can become a holder at any time
You buy a coin at the lowest discounted price and sell it when you feel it is reasonable. Never set a profit too high. That's my advice
Activity: 120
July 29, 2018, 11:14:21 AM
I want to try trading some coins with $ 358.60 in capital by earning a profit per day, which coins should I choose and use?
I need your advice.

I think you need to start with something much bigger because with this kind of money, you'll be spending more on the fees and whatever costs you will incurr instead of earning money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
July 27, 2018, 12:42:00 PM
That's so called day trading, with $358.60 I'll implore you to invest in bitcoin, it has a very less risk and has the ability to give rise to profit in minutes, you can start trading bitcoin I'm sure you will gather 2x your capital within some days.

Day trading with Bitcoin, especially with this sum of money is nonsense. It is much better to start dealing with the coins that are very cheap. However, the alts must be good. What about Tron and NEM?
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
July 16, 2018, 10:43:02 AM
I need your advice.
when you talk about daily trading, I do not think you need any coin advice you should buy. because if you talk about the daily trading of any coin you will buy if you see the coin can provide profit for you.
Activity: 350
July 16, 2018, 10:18:55 AM
I need your advice.

You have not a large sum, but also with such sum it is possible to make good money. Prervoye, that you have to make it to choose suitable altcoin and to investigate him, I would advise you such as Iota, Stratis, ETH. At the moment this best time for investment.
Activity: 57
July 16, 2018, 10:04:56 AM
With that money you will not earn too much money from speculation. I think you should borrow more money to speculate. Money, trade experience will help you get rich quick.
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
July 13, 2018, 09:28:00 PM
I need your advice.
You should invest your money in bitcoin. Although bitcoin decreased their exchange, there are possibilities that it will arise again and increased again like in the previous year where in it reach bitcoin to approximately 1 million. But you need to wait for that because it really takes time.
Activity: 66
June 22, 2018, 12:10:50 AM
if we want to Trade we must learn first see the price of market prices listed in vip.bitcoin, after we have learned it we must add our capital in the form of coins, then we choose a good coin for us to trade, if we have to trade fortunately that much.
Activity: 213
June 21, 2018, 11:56:44 PM
before trading or investing in cryptocurrency there are some things that must be done such as:
1. The thing to do is study the capacity of trading platforms, understand some popular strategies and always seek information about market conditions.
2. start with a very small amount of capital
3. patience is needed in trading
Activity: 182
June 19, 2018, 10:02:58 PM
In my view, you will not ask for advice on forums before every purchase or sale. Buy one or two coins for at least a month and develop your views on trade. And you can also try for yourself in long-term investments. Many of my friends lost money because few people were famous and tried to trade every day

Activity: 532
Merit: 17
June 14, 2018, 09:24:10 AM
I need your advice.

i think if you want to trading, you dont need to picky when you choose the coins except you want to hold it.
just use some good coins with a big volume when you want to trade. good volume = good price movements.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
June 14, 2018, 08:41:25 AM
the trading idea of cryptocurrency is not static but dynamic. you cannot use a chart for a day for the next day and what coins was traded a day before is no guarantee that the coins is always going to yield profit the next day. you need to keep an open mind.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
June 14, 2018, 04:03:13 AM
Cardano is a very promising coin and together with Zcash this will be a good investment. I think that even 300 bucks is enough for a start.
Pages:
Jump to: