Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading - page 6. (Read 795 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 08:13:39 AM
I want to try trading some coins with $ 358.60 in capital by earning a profit per day, which coins should I choose and use?
I need your advice.

You should follow the price tables and read the whitepapers of the coins which you think about investing in. Also, you should follow the news of the coins.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 03:17:56 AM
daily trading is very suitable if applied to low value coins. It is aimed at having the price movement of coins quickly. but be advised after know trade better play in the long run just because it has more results and little risk.
when low capital is better used for daily trading because to minimize the risk of big losses, daily trading is also beneficial to control our income and always get profit every day without having to wait long.
Activity: 368
May 08, 2018, 03:13:50 AM
with the initial capital that much to me for beginners is not bad. try selecting BTC and ETH it is suitable for trading every day the movement is fast
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
May 08, 2018, 03:03:28 AM
If you want daily profit, you can do scalping.
Let's check yobit market and cryptopia market, and look on their booming coins, they have flash pump activities everyday on each coins atleast one coin.
You can get big profit from flashpump
Daytrading is so difficult. It requires many TA knowledge for quick reactions. Because intuition is not good for daytrading. But pumpgroups are a big evil. You can leave with any shitcoins without hopes to refund your money
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 03:00:51 AM
daily trading is very suitable if applied to low value coins. It is aimed at having the price movement of coins quickly. but be advised after know trade better play in the long run just because it has more results and little risk.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
May 08, 2018, 02:59:41 AM
I want to try trading some coins with $ 358.60 in capital by earning a profit per day, which coins should I choose and use?
I need your advice.
The first way to start with what to do with your capital as a traders is to find out which coins you are going to buy that is going to give you good profits as there are many of them out there that are going to do well in future. Getting daily profits is way too risky and you must understand that you have to be smart and highly intelligent for you to be able to make money from what you are about to do.  Lick, bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, stratis, neo and ripple are some of the good coins you can actually invest in and no doubt make good money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
May 08, 2018, 02:59:20 AM
I read from a writer post up there really pondering on trade volume. Kindly stick to that man. Trade those coins that has good volume once you are trading on daily basis and pick up your profit (2-10%) while you are in. #justmyopinioj
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
May 08, 2018, 02:49:31 AM
I need your advice.

you should first examine the altcoin you are interested in in any trade. of course, there is a lot of crypto that you can trade quickly to earn daily profits. but it is not easy, especially you should always find all the information about the market and crypto that you trade. so try to find all the information first to be your reference material
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 02:21:26 AM
you use the $358 capital is very little for daily trading, you should if you want to trade daily use more capital than that
Activity: 98
May 08, 2018, 01:06:17 AM
be carefull about trading, trading is the biggest loss and profitly. i have very experience about trading and i ever get so many loss and i stop it about trading, if you wanna success in trading keep your money management in trading and dont greed. you must protect your balance
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
May 08, 2018, 12:56:35 AM
If you want daily profit, you can do scalping.
Let's check yobit market and cryptopia market, and look on their booming coins, they have flash pump activities everyday on each coins atleast one coin.
You can get big profit from flashpump
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 08, 2018, 12:46:37 AM
I need your advice.
Forget about the coins, just choose your brain. Sit down, analyze if what you have in your head can pull you through if you decide to trade and the other you will be able to answer on your own than asking us which coin to trade. Obviously, no matter the coin, without knowledge you are just going to be stuck in your own losses and failure that you will ever regret the day you opened an exchange account when you should have just kept your stuff in your wallet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 10:13:11 PM
I have ni specific coins and altcoins to suggest but here is my tips. Well first look at the coinmarket top volunme in that day. And pick whos coin is good enough with your maximum funds. Afyer that look who had the volume but the price has a wide gap on buy and sell order. For example 0.00007 eth sell and 0.000045 buy. Because of the volume you can trade for an instant set buy order and after it filled set your sell order. More funds more profit
Activity: 331
May 07, 2018, 10:13:01 PM
I need your advice.
very difficult if your willingness to earn a profit in every day in trade. if you want to be patient for two weeks or a month, it's good to wait for the price to go up so you will get a profit. I'll just suggest you trade at ETH.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 10:00:31 PM
Then I suggest you invest in IOST. Grin
Because IOST is so volatile every day, there is a 10% daily fluctuation, so this is a good short-term speculation target.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 09:46:21 PM
I need your advice.
I think it may be XAS or oxy. You can try them and you may find the profit you want.
Activity: 154
May 07, 2018, 09:33:34 PM
In my view, you will not ask for advice on forums before every purchase or sale. Buy one or two coins for at least a month and develop your views on trade. And you can also try for yourself in long-term investments. Many of my friends lost money because few people were famous and tried to trade every day

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
May 07, 2018, 03:03:42 PM
That's so called day trading, with $358.60 I'll implore you to invest in bitcoin, it has a very less risk and has the ability to give rise to profit in minutes, you can start trading bitcoin I'm sure you will gather 2x your capital within some days.

you are right, thats called day trading
but, in my opinion day trading is not good in crypto investments
i advice you to choose a coins with have a good future and hold it for long period time
because crypto is good for long term  Wink
Anyone who is daytrading should always be ready to be set out for some pretty huge loss if they do not have any knowledge at all. Considering the nature of the market and how easily they can get screwed, no one without knowledge much about the market or trading should even be considering making any move.

A lot have lost their little savings when they could just watch it grow in their wallet and that is what happens to anyone who is just looking for the easy way out without knowing all the conditions attached. ifthe OP insists anyway, Bitcoin, Eth, LTC and some other high volume coins should be his target.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
May 07, 2018, 10:04:59 AM
That's so called day trading, with $358.60 I'll implore you to invest in bitcoin, it has a very less risk and has the ability to give rise to profit in minutes, you can start trading bitcoin I'm sure you will gather 2x your capital within some days.
A lot of people keep hearing about trading and how they can make money from the fluctuations and they always forget that there is no way to make money without having some knowledge about the area you want to delve into. Trading bitcoin is even one side to it all and the necessity to be careful is very important considering how the market can easily behave and it would take some huge trading experience to be able to.

I sure do hope he knows what he is doing anyway and if he really wants to go ahead, coinmarketcap is good enough to know coins with good volume to trade.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 07, 2018, 09:55:43 AM
I need your advice.

Choose bitcoin. Even you can't buy 1 bitcoin atleast you can still buy 1/4 of btc because when the price is going to the moon, you can see that it can doubled your profit that you have now. I know that thing because i but some btc and now my profit is x 2 to my beginning profit.
Pages:
Jump to: