Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading - page 3. (Read 795 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 09:36:06 AM
I think that this is a good start-up capital because I started with 100 bucks and I managed to earn for a good investment portfolio.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 09:16:13 AM
It seems to me that Ethereum is a good investment for a long-term perspective, because the price is relatively low now, but it is projected to grow quickly.
It depends on the coin we hodl if it's potential to grow quickly it's market price that's a good idea to take long term investment to earned good profits. In daily trading coin,its too risky specially when we don't have enough knowledge and good strategies.
Activity: 500
June 12, 2018, 09:05:52 AM
It seems to me that Ethereum is a good investment for a long-term perspective, because the price is relatively low now, but it is projected to grow quickly.
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
June 12, 2018, 07:19:38 AM
There is no one coin in particular that you may use to make profits on with everyday. WHat you need to do is head to babypips dot com and start learning about day trading. Technical analysis is what you need to make profits trying day trading.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
June 12, 2018, 07:13:38 AM
It is not very true that you trade a crypto money like this. There may be people who lead you without a knowledge. You can harm it. I think you should learn it instead.
Activity: 264
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 07:12:51 AM
You should deal with known coins or tokens with  background... Because you may get involved in scam coins tokebs which are getting pumped and then dumped , take a look at the charts also and different exchanges price
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Distributed Credit Chain
June 12, 2018, 07:06:42 AM
If you want to do day trading, I suggest you choose BTC.
Because the BTC is not very volatile, it is suitable for day trading.
Activity: 420
June 12, 2018, 07:00:33 AM
Day trading so very risky for me so I will go with long term trading. If you want to day trade find a good coin for day trading, the movement of this coin has multiple ups and downs, always remember buy low sell high. Smiley
Activity: 448
June 12, 2018, 06:47:48 AM
I think that for day trading it is worth having a great investment experience, it is profitable but rather risky. So try to invest in ICO, there are a plenty of good ones..
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 11, 2018, 12:44:17 AM
That's so called day trading, with $358.60 I'll implore you to invest in bitcoin, it has a very less risk and has the ability to give rise to profit in minutes, you can start trading bitcoin I'm sure you will gather 2x your capital within some days.

you are right, thats called day trading
but, in my opinion day trading is not good in crypto investments
i advice you to choose a coins with have a good future and hold it for long period time
because crypto is good for long term  Wink
trading is a very reliable activity to be a source of considerable profit in the future. besides this current trading strategy will be very profitable to have a coin that is very potential to run the trade and also must have a very capable trading strategy for reliable future.
Activity: 210
June 11, 2018, 12:16:13 AM
according to this, Invest in a high-volume coin if you are going to trade day. like investing in bitcoin or Ethereum.
Buy one or two coins for at least a month and develop your views on trading.

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
June 11, 2018, 12:15:29 AM
I want to try trading some coins with $ 358.60 in capital by earning a profit per day, which coins should I choose and use?
I need your advice.

its better to exchange it into ethereum i think, maybe this year end eth will going to pump up. must stay with the low risk token/coin. but its up to sir if you want to buy other altcoin and your capital for trading is quite good enough. goodluck!
Activity: 504
June 11, 2018, 12:06:26 AM
I want to try trading some coins with $ 358.60 in capital by earning a profit per day, which coins should I choose and use?
I need your advice.

better choose eth and btc. but it all depends on you, because in trading we need profit. so be careful and trade, not to lose money.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
June 11, 2018, 12:03:53 AM
I need your advice.

Trade the most active coins, you will get your profit from them. Look at the volume on the market, and learn their price.
When it hit the bottom, buy them and they will be rise back later. If not, keep holding it because you bought it on the bottom price, it will rise eventually.
Activity: 532
June 10, 2018, 11:56:16 PM
I'm not sure it will be able to get profit daily. difficult if money markets that were conditioned on a daily basis like this. lucky if gets results but certainly a big risk too. try to play long term course to be more comfortable and safe.
Activity: 107
June 10, 2018, 10:17:24 PM
That's so called day trading, with $358.60 I'll implore you to invest in bitcoin, it has a very less risk and has the ability to give rise to profit in minutes, you can start trading bitcoin I'm sure you will gather 2x your capital within some days.

you are right, thats called day trading
but, in my opinion day trading is not good in crypto investments
i advice you to choose a coins with have a good future and hold it for long period time
because crypto is good for long term  Wink
trading is a very profitable activity if we have a good strategy and very capable to be relied upon. the strategy is very important to estimate the profit is good enough to make us have a profit in the future. and for the trading strategy will come with us always monitor the market in order to generate much greater profits in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 10:09:50 PM
in order to benefit every day, you better choose the coin with the rapid price movements. I recommend to choose Neo or EOS. both of these coins have a graph of the price movement that is moving fast. That way you can earn a bigger profit each day.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
June 10, 2018, 09:52:40 PM
I think it would be good to swing trading than day trading. Day trading required you too much time on the market and proper trading techniques. Also don't expect that you will earn everyday there are times when you need to cut losses in day trading.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
June 10, 2018, 06:19:16 AM
Its hard to make a decent profit now on day trading because this market are quiet unstable and more unpredictable. You have a good amount of capital to use for buying great coins and holding for at least months. The bear market is about to end so better to be ready for the coming of bull market.
Activity: 432
June 10, 2018, 06:13:34 AM
I need your advice.
I advise you to choose the red coin to speculate. That is one way of making money everyday but it is quite risky. If you're lucky, the red coin can recover strongly. But if you are not lucky, you will lose the same amount.
This is a very unpredictable market and making daily profits is harder than making money in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: