Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading - page 7. (Read 795 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 09:39:26 AM
I want to try trading some coins with $ 358.60 in capital by earning a profit per day, which coins should I choose and use?
I need your advice.
nothing guarantees you to be able to earn profits per day, trading in the crypto world takes patience and cleverness. prices are constantly changing, many of crypto coins are a long-term investment type, my advice should be to start with bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
May 07, 2018, 09:36:57 AM
I want to try trading some coins with $ 358.60 in capital by earning a profit per day, which coins should I choose and use?
I need your advice.

I am afraid no one can really give you a coin that will assure you of a profit per day. That is so naive of you to ask advice here on such matter. I know that you are aware of how cryptocurrency trading works. You are already a full member. I assume that you know how the market moves. It does not go up straight all the time. There are red days so you should not be thinking of a daily earning.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
May 07, 2018, 09:32:41 AM
I need your advice.

You are investing with a very small capital so should invest in those coins which are being traded at low rate but belong to very strong projects like ETH,EOS,NEO,MIOTA,ADA.These are very solid coins and i think you can have successful trading in these coins.If you are willing to do trading on daily basis then you should be very skillful and must have experience otherwise there is greater risk in short trading but high return as well.
Even at the low rate, he still need to be careful with the level of volatility of the market and be sure he is really ready to trade this market. I am not sure if he has any trading experience outside cryptocurrency, but usually every trader should know that the best market to trade are the ones with high volume and that he can easily get by making some research or looking at the coinmarket website for a list of the top ones.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 07, 2018, 07:42:38 AM
It is not that simple. I think that now it is quite difficult to pick a coin that can immediately bring a big income. But I think that IOTA is a good investment ..
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
May 07, 2018, 07:11:04 AM
Here in this question everything is very difficult. You need to keep track of a large number of coins and look for those that, for unknown reasons, price dump, but very promising. This means that most likely just came out a large holder that has nothing to do with developers, there are a lot of nuances.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 06:55:22 AM
don't invest in pump dump coins, other coin choices are all same to me in day trading as long as they have a good volume. You can buy some coin according to upcoming news of coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 06:47:09 AM
some coins that I suggest you buy and can be used as a coin that is suitable for trading are:

1. Ethereum (ETH)

2. Ripple (XRP)

3. Monero
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 06:37:18 AM
Invest in coins voluminous if you are going to trade in the afternoon. I recommend bitcoin or ether.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 06:35:53 AM
I need your advice.
With that money you will not earn too much money from speculation. I think you should borrow more money to speculate. Money, trade experience will help you get rich quick.
My friend deals with $ 30k in capital and one day he gets $ 500 from buying low and selling high.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 07, 2018, 06:31:56 AM
If you want to scalp and earn some daily money then try some coins that have a lot of volume but be careful of not getting priced out. If you ever get priced out for a trade, then better to find another coin to trade, that way you can try to always stay on top and gather some profits. I found this method a much better way to trade and have set myself a weekly target to earn and this week I am bang on target so far. Trading isn't easy but give it a go and let us know how it goes.  Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 07, 2018, 06:30:59 AM
Invest in high volume coins if you're going to day trade, I recommend bitcoin or ethereum.
Day trading is always risky investment so we don't choose the Bitcoin and Ethereum because these are all highly recommended to long term investment. But many cheap altcoins are make good profit in day trading so majority of the day traders are pick the potential altcoins then only we will make more profit in short term.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 07, 2018, 06:29:26 AM
I suggest you participate in an ICO project and choose to forget it.
Because the profit from participating in the ICO project is the highest.
Activity: 196
May 07, 2018, 06:26:27 AM
I find it very difficult to find a coin that gives a daily profit, it needs a very good analysis to find coins that give daily profit, solution looking for dozens of coins or hundreds of coins to be pumped? I think it will be a waste of time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
May 07, 2018, 06:23:04 AM
How exactly events will develop and how much this or that crypt will cost, no one knows and can not know. Therefore, it is better to listen to your intuition.
Activity: 98
May 07, 2018, 06:21:30 AM
I think you also need the ability to speculate that altcoin and predict which way it is going  than you can act accordingly. Otherwise you can invest in ETH or bitcoin but i think it depends on how your strategy in trading. In my opinion, you to try your self in long term investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
May 07, 2018, 06:20:20 AM
I need your advice.

You are investing with a very small capital so should invest in those coins which are being traded at low rate but belong to very strong projects like ETH,EOS,NEO,MIOTA,ADA.These are very solid coins and i think you can have successful trading in these coins.If you are willing to do trading on daily basis then you should be very skillful and must have experience otherwise there is greater risk in short trading but high return as well.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
May 07, 2018, 06:16:19 AM
I need your advice.
I would advise you to choose new but promising projects. Such as: Holo Chain, Zilliqa, Wanchain, Nebulas

I mostly day trade on ZIL, WAN, ONT, NEBL, IOST and some coins that are on Binance and Huobi due to the high volume. You need to be very sensitive on the price change to be able to be successful day trader, and DO NOT mourn if you missed few chances, the price up & down eventually
Activity: 28
May 07, 2018, 06:09:43 AM
the best advice i can give you is to not trust some dudes on a forum. do your own research, reach your own conclusions.
Activity: 246
May 07, 2018, 06:00:51 AM
I advise you to try yourself in long-term investment. Many of my friends lost money because of little-known alts and attempts to trade every day.It's very difficult in real   Wink

Nevertheless if you're going to long-term holding you may lose your investments same way as short-term traders does but short-term traders are loosing the money quickly so they can correct or compensate their loss and you would be holding some coins for years and got nothing at the end.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
May 06, 2018, 02:48:58 PM
I need your advice.

I need your advice.

you can forget about it. I think no one here can earn a profit per day. Or do you want Trading without stop loss?
Pages:
Jump to: