Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading - page 5. (Read 795 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 102
May 10, 2018, 07:20:28 AM
I want to try trading some coins with $ 358.60 in capital by earning a profit per day, which coins should I choose and use?
I need your advice.
At first, you need to learn how to trade, it is very difficult, it takes a years to get skill to trade. Be careful, it is very hard!
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 07:19:27 AM
Frequent transactions every day may make you lose money, because you pay the exchange fee for each transaction. It is suggested that you make a medium - and long-term investment and buy some mainstream coins, which will be less risky.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
May 10, 2018, 07:16:33 AM
How exactly events will develop and how much this or that crypt will cost, no one knows and can not know. Therefore, it is better to listen to your intuition.
Conscious reasoning is always important when it comes to trading as well and basing everything on intuition will only get you jeopardizing your position. If you do not have a great knowledge of the market or trading, the best is just to stay away considering how that over $300 can turn to just few dollars in the twinkle of an eye. It is easy to want to trade for profit, but in the real life sense, it is not as easy as some may think it but having great knowledge is just the easiest way out.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 03:42:17 PM
do your own research it's more convincing yourself search altcoin that move fast it is suitable for daily trading and earn profit every day
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
May 08, 2018, 03:36:09 PM
The more famous a crypto the higher the daily transaction and the more volatile. Maybe bitcoin and ethereum are safest for daily trading.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
May 08, 2018, 03:33:50 PM
I want to try trading some coins with $ 358.60 in capital by earning a profit per day, which coins should I choose and use?
I need your advice.

If you want to trade the coins does not matter. You have to buy it cheap and sell more expensive it is that simple, but you have to cover the transaction fees, too. You are not holding so which is the coin is irrelevant.
But asking a question like that, I would suggest to stay away from trading for now.
Activity: 210
May 08, 2018, 03:24:41 PM
Some cheap coins seem promising, sometimes they are in the pump and you can get out with a decent profit. But if you want to get a daily profit seems less suitable.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 03:08:04 PM
I think the ethhereum or BCH has a fairly high fluctuation, and almost all exchange markets provide it. So I think the global coin is more suitable for daily trading.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
May 08, 2018, 02:37:41 PM
As I read your question, I've got time to check few of your posts history and all I can say are you sure that you really asking this? You have background with crypto trading and I'm sure that you know how to choose a coin. But if you are longing to earn with daily profit you should focus to coins with the best volume and you seem to like ETH, focus with it. If the chart shows -1% to -10% that's the indication that you start buying and sell if you got almost 2%-10% profit.
If he sure really do have some trading history, then I am pretty sure he should not even be asking this question in the first place as no experienced trader will be asking of the coin to trade when they know they should have liquidity at the back of their head every time so as to be able to easily get out of the market without any stress or issue.

I really do hope he is ready to trade because in this volatile market, getting burned is the easiest thing to achieve for traders without knowledge.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 12:53:26 PM
f you do not know how to start trading - then you should not do it.No universal coins to trade.You have to choose based on your own strategy.There are both more and less liquid coins. Depends on you and your tactics.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
May 08, 2018, 12:47:36 PM
I need your advice.
Earning profit every day is too hard. Especially with small amount of money. I think the best way in your situation is just to buy Bitcoin or ethereum and hold it during 1 year for example. During this time you can read and learn about trading and cryptocurrencies and improve your trading skills.
Activity: 53
May 08, 2018, 09:19:54 AM
I agree with many in this forum. Don't trust what other say in these forums. They are a great place to explore and learn about cryptocurrencies, but what works for one may not work for you.

The day trading you are looking to do is very hard. If you are not experienced, you will lose your money. If it were me starting again with my new knowledge, I would place all my money in a stable coin. BTC or ETH might be good, except, we are not 100% that it will not fall back down. If you see that happening, and you invested, do not panic and sell your coin. If ETH and BTC fall, most of the other coins will too. Again, if they do, and your starting to take a loss, don't sell.

Once in on a stable top 100 coin, take a small percentage, like 5-15% and pick another coin that looks like a bigger gamble, but is gaining. Trade on that coin for practice. Record your trades, and at the end of each day or week, see if your making more money than if you left it in the stable coin. Always remember, you will not win everytime. Do not let it get you down when you lose on a trade. It emotionally impacts you more on your losses.

When you are confident you can beat BTC or ETH gains, or are taking less losses, then you are ready to go big!  Cool

Good luck.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 09:16:19 AM
I need your advice.
for me day trading is a very difficult thing to do because it always has a big risk. but it will all turn out to be a good advantage if you choose the right place. my advice look for coins that have a high trading volume and type of coins that often experience some pump and dump every day.
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
May 08, 2018, 09:06:48 AM
Think about quite new coins which is in top-100 now

I think they have the best gain-risk ratio right now

Some examples:

WAN
ZIL
ICX
DRGN
ENG
DGB
ELA
ADA
OCN
EOS
ELF
TRX
OCN
ZRX
ONT

You can also invest some small part of your portfolio onto ICO
Not because it's non-profit, but because almost every ICO has maximum  limit to invest

Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Blockchain the world!
May 08, 2018, 09:06:30 AM
I need your advice.

BUY YOUR favourite project and HODL
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 09:05:46 AM
Day trading is extremely tricky activity and you should avoid it if you are not well versed in TA. Maybe you could start with swing trading, which is in most instances a lot easier to manage and master.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 08:59:34 AM
I need your advice.

if you want to be a trader to earn a profit every day, you can try exchange bittrex, there is every day a coin that will go up, you must be careful in choosing her for you to get profit
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
May 08, 2018, 08:52:56 AM
I need your advice.
its really hard to suggest something that is very risky, you can find it by yourself by investigating the flow of the altcoin in the market. there is no guarantee that you will earn everyday profit, but if you really want it, you can do it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 08:41:42 AM
For day trading you can use basic coins such as bitcoin, ethereum because they can be assessed from the technical analysis point of view and they are highly volatile within a day  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 08:39:58 AM
The trader must track changes in asset prices, track economic news, use technical analysis or fundamentally determine future price changes, study the psychology of trade. I have very weak knowledge for trading, while I'm in the process of learning.
Pages:
Jump to: