Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trading Bot]... iTrader ... Cryptsy, Mt.Gox, BTC-e, Vircurex & More supported! - page 2. (Read 13063 times)

legendary
Activity: 858
Merit: 1000
May I please have a review copy? I try before I buy. (If it is good, I will put it on http://heroccbtc.tk/)
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Does anyone know if it will work on other os's or just Windows
Activity: 490
Would you be interested in trading iTrader and source for a revamped website with a proper domain.
Although iTrader.com is probably taken already though.

itrade.webs.com doesn't inspire confidence IMO

Plus it would be nice if the software was instantly deliverable - say, for example, via using BitInstant.  A lot of core moves the dev could do here to inspire confidence, but for some reason is not.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Would you be interested in trading iTrader and source for a revamped website with a proper domain.
Although iTrader.com is probably taken already though.

itrade.webs.com doesn't inspire confidence IMO
So by the sounds of it you guys are saying stay away from this?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
Smells like a setup for future 'oops the program has a virus lol!'
Activity: 56
Did anyone actually get the product?  If so, that is an evolution of the scam (before no product was provided).  

If so, is it .Net?  We may be able to decompile it.

I can vouch for the OP. I received the older version (although I've still not yet got my free update yet!! Sad )
and I have no clue how to even begin opening the insides of a program but yeah.. I love iTrader! Cheesy lol
@BTC, How low can you go!

Sorry guys!
got some trojan/virus thing that has pretty much destroyed my computer (using a friends) - I'll keep you updated on the recovery and plan to continue with iTrader once I've fixed my computer!

GET AVG OR SOMETHING !!! Undecided Cry
and I want my update when you're back up and running!!

Thank you for your vouch blindfaith, much appreciated in a time like this! I've finally got my computer in a semi normal state although the contents of my hard drives were badly scrambled but I am still attempting to put things back together! - If anyone who had previously purchased the program with the source wouldn't mind PM'ing me, and we can hopefully come to an agreement over sending me back the program and I can continue where I left off, pre-virus! I can only apologies for my less than well defended computer and sorry for any inconvenience I have caused! I also apologies for my offline time, I have literally only just got back online!
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
ha.
cant say im surprised by this. twas fishy from the get go.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003
I have ample sense, I simply took a calculated risk to see if iTrader would give us the source code.

If I were those few people who have (allegedly) purchased the program without the source, I would be weary of running it.

A virus does not make someone incommunicado for 8 days.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
iTrader appears to have run with the money....sad.

well, thanks for taking that hit for the community. I always knew you had more money than sense...   Grin

but I really just wanted to thank you for reinforcing my suspicions about itrader.
Will this work on a Mac or can anyone suggest one that will if this one doesn't
legendary
iTrader appears to have run with the money....sad.
legendary
Several days and....nothing.

I suppose that no one had ever actually bought the source before now?

Has anyone ever purchased the source?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.coincloud.tk :)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.coincloud.tk :)
Did anyone actually get the product?  If so, that is an evolution of the scam (before no product was provided). 

If so, is it .Net?  We may be able to decompile it.

I can vouch for the OP. I received the older version (although I've still not yet got my free update yet!! Sad )
and I have no clue how to even begin opening the insides of a program but yeah.. I love iTrader! Cheesy lol
@BTC, How low can you go!

Sorry guys!
got some trojan/virus thing that has pretty much destroyed my computer (using a friends) - I'll keep you updated on the recovery and plan to continue with iTrader once I've fixed my computer!

GET AVG OR SOMETHING !!! Undecided Cry
and I want my update when you're back up and running!!

Activity: 26
not inspiring a lot of confidence here, 1 dude has written a review, it was ok, features look reasonable if a bit non trading centred, i.e. buying on a time? ill play lotto/pin the tail on a donkey.

the key part is this, we have virtual machines in both directions windows/linux linux/windows for testing and production of various coded bots, cracking and long iteration algorithms as well as multi api programmable trading engines. these are all open source, have made money than you from me.

none of these guys are messing around asking about your product, they sound genuinely interested. As an aside and an easy carrot, in this day and age, I know some of the good github depositors make more money than a typical software house coder on donations and non-commecial licencing alone. you should join them and open your source under a non-commercial licence. believe me the code of your engine isnt that good or unique, what makes your product different is that it looks good. even the looks of a product isnt going to make us buy it if we have to fork the cash to sandbox test, packet snoop and packet parse on a virtual machine just to verify that you aren't being an idiot and trying to be dodgy.

let us source review, compile it, run it and then provide feedback to you and others before recommending others to pay.

and posting that you got a virus on your pc doesnt help at all.

inb4 scam plaster and locked thread.
Sorry guys!
Activity: 490
Did anyone actually get the product?  If so, that is an evolution of the scam (before no product was provided). 

If so, is it .Net?  We may be able to decompile it.
legendary
Well, it appears that iTrader has gone missing.

He hasn't logged in a very long period of time.
Pages:
Jump to: