Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trading Bot]... iTrader ... Cryptsy, Mt.Gox, BTC-e, Vircurex & More supported! - page 7. (Read 13063 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thanks for the feedback so far everyone! Smiley
I've been working on my little program for a while now so appreciate all the nice comments!  Cheesy
~ Currently, the source is closed as I've not seen (m)any legit competitors and don't really want to 'compete' with others who have just modified my hard work; but saying that I may sell this as a bundled offer in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Interesting idea, love the concept.

Unfortunately, nothing touches my keys without me reading the source. Unless your program comes with comes with complete source upon purchase that I can compile myself it's a non-starter. I suspect that will be the perspective of most of your potential customers around here.

If you were willing to submit the code privately to me and let me review / compile and post checksums etc - so that the non-technical user have independent confirmation... shoot me a pm so we can talk.
Activity: 42
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
#hardworkpaysoff
So is this P2P or is it simply using BTC-E or mtgox to trade on?  Regardless, cool design :p
You could! .. or optionally use my program which allows more control and has a few cool little features! Smiley

- Ideas for v2 are appreciated
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hello!

Announcing the relaunch of iTrader!

I recently stumbled upon an email from webs saying that my original site had been frozen and to get in contact..
I'm still waiting on a response weeks later but nevermind..  Undecided (Apologies for the down time!) - not sure why it was frozen but I'm assuming they don't allow Bitcoin related sites any more & changed their t&c's or something silly?

So since then, I've moved host and decided to get a better domain for my bot!

Click here to check out the new site! Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: