Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trading Bot]... iTrader ... Cryptsy, Mt.Gox, BTC-e, Vircurex & More supported! - page 5. (Read 13063 times)

wcx
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I would offer the use of an escrow service but like yourself have had a bad experience  with them in the past so prefer to handle my own transactions now.

Then good luck.  Way too risky, in my opinion.
Activity: 56
I would offer the use of an escrow service but like yourself have had a bad experience  with them in the past so prefer to handle my own transactions now.
I understand your concerns if you've previously been scammed by people offering similar products and I thank you for the offer, but I am going to stand my ground at the price I have set and wait for others to recommend it! Smiley

Would you consider escrow?  Basically payment in escrow until delivery, installation, and verification that the software functions?
I understand your concerns if you've previously been scammed by people offering similar products and I thank you for the offer, but I am going to stand my ground at the price I have set and wait for others to recommend it! Smiley
another person trying to get a discount?  Wink

Another person burned by earlier trade bots....so, yes.

Sorry for your losses!?

I should have said "scammed by the earlier trade bots" - 99.9999999% of the Windows based trading bots posted here for sale like yours have been scams, unfortunately.  Only looking for discount due to effort to set-up isolated machine, scan for issues and then report back here.  You are going to break down that wall if someone older here on the forum tests it and reports back that it works, does not steal all your coins and is not a virus.

Sorry for your losses!?

Well good news is we can buy the w/ source bundle... bad news is it's double the price.

I'm debating spending the bitcoin just to check it out. So good move re:potential sales.

Now it just becomes a question of 'when will it support vircurex' ?

My other question is - I assume it supports logging on whatever it does to file in realtime, right?

Need support for bitcoin.de and I paid the source for the community  Grin

Thank you for your feedback and I shall look into trying to add other exchanges soon! Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Need support for bitcoin.de and I paid the source for the community  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Well good news is we can buy the w/ source bundle... bad news is it's double the price.

I'm debating spending the bitcoin just to check it out. So good move re:potential sales.

Now it just becomes a question of 'when will it support vircurex' ?

My other question is - I assume it supports logging on whatever it does to file in realtime, right?

Is this legit??

I know I can't really say yes myself but your username made me laugh!  Cheesy
Activity: 14
I'd be willing to test it out for a 50% discount on the price, plus the use of escrow for payment. 
I haven't yet had anyone review the bot as everyone seems to be wanting to 'review' it.. *cough* get a free copy? *cough*
I've also now implemented connecting to Mt.Gox in my latest release, (v3) - I have also decided to sell a bundled package including the source for purchase for anyone interested. (see site for details)
- As stated in the help and instructions I have provided, I recommend not having the withdraw box checked.

I've updated the site and look forward to your feedback!
(site)
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Well - I know that ever few months we get someone who has a "trading bot" for Windows, has similar pretty screenshots, offers to sell it for about the same price here, always versions it v1, v2, talks about features coming to the next version, and mysteriously a lot of people who had accounts formed around the same day come and say they have used it and it is good.

Not saying this is that - but has any old forum people here tested this out and can confirm it works and does not install a malicious "bot"?

This is another worthy point. Maybe getting a highly respected member of the community to test it out would be a good thing, if one is willing to do it.
Well - I know that ever few months we get someone who has a "trading bot" for Windows, has similar pretty screenshots, offers to sell it for about the same price here, always versions it v1, v2, talks about features coming to the next version, and mysteriously a lot of people who had accounts formed around the same day come and say they have used it and it is good.

Not saying this is that - but has any old forum people here tested this out and can confirm it works and does not install a malicious "bot"?
Activity: 23
did anyone review your bot? can I review? also will you release source code? i dont like none-open source stuff. id run that sandboxed, no withdraw api key for sure.

**snif sniff anyone try this? smell scam to me**
I wasn't and not really planning adding much more after maybe another release where I plan to implement more connectable sites.
I may also try and make a sort of 'socket' where people can add their own plugins if possible for future trading sites but I'm not sure yet.
It has more been a little hobby for personal use that I got carried away with but yeah.. we'll see where it goes! - Again, thank you for all the positive feedback! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Exactly! - Catch 22 situation!

.. anyway! - I've been busy working on iTrader to give it more use and v2.0 is here!

check out here to see all the updates! Smiley

* feedback appreciated! Smiley

Actually - you may not need to release the source to the general public. Why not bring a couple of other developers in and just trust them with the source. I for example would be all about adding a framework for adding multiple exchanges and building an arbitrage mode into the trader.

The other thing you could do potentially do is turn this software into a pay over time subscription based online engine. Maybe the risk would seem less if they had to deposit to an account on a server instead of having unknown code running on their personal machine. Granted you'd have a huge overhead in securing the site and associated costs... but it might be one direction to go.

This would also open up more income I think, since you would earn every month or whatever. Definitely something to look into if you haven't already.
Pages:
Jump to: