Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good? - page 11. (Read 27496 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Sometimes it is but it is too risky. It is  better to learn your skills and some techniques. Through searching and studying you will surely learn more and will help you to earn big.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
Oh no, that's a very bad idea. All this time that you spend in search of groups, signals and other things you can spend on self-study. If you listen to the signals, you will very soon be left with nothing and you will have nothing more to start trading with. I ask you, to spend time on self-education and in the future it will bring you a profit. And all these signals will only make you bankrupt!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Theres a few very good private groups, but they are expensive. I have worked with two. One costs 0.50 BTC a month, the other 0.25BTC so yeah if you have the time and dedication, the knowledge you can get good value out of it.
Activity: 56
Most signal groups are run by people with hidden agendas and dump their coins after they publish signals. They're like a more ethical form of pump&dump groups. Plus, by the time the signal reaches you, chances are hundreds of people have already bought in, and you will be chasing pumps. I am not saying that there aren't legit groups out there, because there are, but it's always best to learn technical analysis and make decisions on your own. Lets not even talk about the fact that most groups are run by noobs who only steal signals from other groups...
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
Trading in signals is good but it is very risky because whales always create false signals to help them sell all their tokens they own at high prices. The FOMO will become losers by following the signal, but the cleverness will know the profit traps in the traps.

Well the fact that people who follow signals are just being use to get more profit and in the end they'll be the one who's left without any profit. Yes it's risky but people just want an easy money so they taking this as whatever it takes. They say that if you can't beat them, join them but in this scenario the one who didn't join will be the one who can stand alone.
Activity: 182
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

for trading hell,, ente must know about the market that ente tau, for vip, it is very good for trading, tp for now there is a problem of price reduction for all coin, tp do not panic first all will return like beginners, and do not we fooled, hopefully you understand with my answer.
f you do not have much experience as well as have not much knowledge of this transaction you can follow the signal is the step is not afraid you have to have these signs help you more confident
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
You can use signals as a tool to reach your own conclusions.
Do further analysis and research on the trade.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
I think.much better to do it your self about trading because your not sure about that signal because sometimes it will scammy. Much better to study in your own and search it because you are the one who can trade your coins. You need to be extra careful it comes in crypto because in crypto it's very risky and a lot of fudders.
Activity: 484
Trading in signals is good but it is very risky because whales always create false signals to help them sell all their tokens they own at high prices. The FOMO will become losers by following the signal, but the cleverness will know the profit traps in the traps.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
You can motivate yourself in every situation. I think the group is a fraud. Rather than participate in losing money, you must spend the money to learn technical analysis
Activity: 490
Thanks  Grin

Don't believe them. Those VIP signal are just crap to make you pay a lot more. They are basically scammers and they are actually hitting 2 birds with one stone because one they get your money and two their coins are pumped and they dump it to all of you.
Activity: 121
It is good to follow signals in trading if you're a newbie in trading and you don't know how to trade. But if you have knowledge in trading just do it yourself and trade. Following signals is good when you don't have knowledge in trading but remember this when you follow signals don't invest all your money in a 1 coin.
Activity: 462
of course it is very good with trading signals can help traders who do not know the right time to buy can be a reference for people who are confused to buy what coin, with trading signals that can help the existing traders.
Activity: 294
Thanks  Grin
With a market that is constantly changing and it is hard to predict what time it will happen, I think you should trade short-term by day and the news is just for reference. The market is down in the long run, you can tell that bitcoin girls are constantly fluctuating and it is difficult to predict, the price of bitcoin decreased, the price of altcoin decreased.
Activity: 574
for beginner trading by following signals in my opinion it is very good because you can get buy signal help from some people who are already experts in the world of traders and can benefit very much.
Activity: 189
I tried to do it on the past, and it went bad for me, i have lost a lot of moeny and i started to feel depressed about it. Just dont follow any signal guys, they all are scammy signals.
Activity: 1
Guys, please read this article https://smartoptions.io/telegram-crypto-signals/#11
I just found it in Google. What do you think about it?

I am trying to find good signal channel or service to start trading.

Thanks!
Activity: 3
Not really good ! somtimes you are the buyer and they are seller_When they give you a signal, may be at that moment they sell their coins  Smiley
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
trading follow the signal in my opinion it is not very good and in my opinion it could harm you because for trading you should be able to analyze yourself if you follow your trading signal will most likely be stuck.
Activity: 121
In my own opinion if you're beginner you should follow signals but don't invest all your money in 1 coin much better if you put your money in all coin. While you're following signals you must research the basic of trading then after you research apply it. Then if you have knowledge in trading do it on your own don't follow signals anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: