Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good? - page 8. (Read 27496 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
I do follow signals BUT, I don't rely on their signals, I just use it as a reference. Example is one group announced that they a certain XXXX coin is going to be pumped at a certain price, so members of that group will start buying and they wait for the price to reach a certain price, then they all start to dump. Those who received or read the announcement will buy the coin at higher price. It's nothing but pure price manipulation even if the project is not even good to begin with.
Activity: 121
Merit: 16
I think good, because by following trading with signals we can monitor bitcoin prices, trading can also cover the losses if we are stable again.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
sometimes not all signals do not provide benefits. they just make a profit by telling you what to buy because they have already bought it. it's not give back a monthly fees
They are earning twice, since you will pay for premium and you will buy those coins that they already have so its easy for them to dumped while you need to wait for someone to buy the news too, this practice really spreading around and many already shouting that trading signals mostly ends to nothing but
another speculations where early buyers benefits and not everyone earned from it.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
If it proves good then your step is good, yes I have ever join the gorup trading with monthly fee, which I get from there only profit and sometimes loss, we can not science which should be very important for us. I personally think it's better to join a group that gives us information and how to know the right steps to take action in every trade.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
For me, its recommended to follow signals because some if the signals might be wrong. Its best to learn how to do your trades on your own and manage the risk that comes with it
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
I am a little skeptical about signals - but of course if the signals are good why not. Just pay attention at first, to verify the quality of the signals before risking money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
it seems to be very good to be able to provide assistance to new traders who still do not know the right time to buy and sell coins.
Activity: 309
Merit: 15
If by follow you mean is blatantly followed, its mean not good.

If you mean by follow is check the signal and recheck it by yourself, it is good
Activity: 140
That is the easiest way to get broke. Common sense should tell you that if the signal senders are sure of their focast, why can't they just trade with their money instead of asking you for say $50 per month. If you must know, most signal providers do not trade even the signal they send... they are just interested in your money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
More and more trading signal providing services were getting accessed around, but I don't think these were gonna get perfect results every time. At times there will be coincidence with the signal to the reality of the market. Upon this more users prefer trading signals for the trading needs. From my personal view it is good to go upon our own experience and personal learning than depending on other platforms.
Activity: 210
In my own opinion, sometimes, it can be be good and can be bad. It can be good in the sense that, you get signals and you profit from them if they are correct. It can be bad if the signals are wrong as it is best to learn trading yourself and make the right calls
Activity: 112
In some cases it is good because some of the signals were near accurate and the analysis of the researchers are very impressive in all matters, but it is also bad because they are the one who was only studying the trading time so they will probably not tell when is the better and exact time to trade.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
sometimes not all signals do not provide benefits. they just make a profit by telling you what to buy because they have already bought it. it's not give back a monthly fees
Activity: 84
it is great for a start, observe and study.
don't rely on it too much, it is not healthy in the long run.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Same to you, a lot of signal group that are scam and will lose your money through there fees, so instead of depending through signal good idea to make friends in the community and join, it's free no need for you to pay and you will have people to be called teams.
Yeah you right there are a lot of signals that can actually plunge you because it is very possible they are lying or wrong, actually you can join the group of traders who are on facebook, whatsapp, etc. You can join with free, you can share, learn, etc. the best choice will come from your own calculations

I don't recommend joining signal groups because most of the time, they are just shilling you their coins and then dump to you later on. Although there are some signal groups that are good and give you some insights of what to buy and to sell and show you some good fundamentals and technical analysis, you should still do your own analysis and follow your trading plan. Just following them blindly will make you lost your capital than gaining more. When I am a newbie, I did follow some signal and lose more so now, I know better and make my own analysis.
than we join the pump and dump group, we better learn to analyze the price of cryptocurrency. with practice we will be able to analyze the price without having to depend on the signal of others.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
Same to you, a lot of signal group that are scam and will lose your money through there fees, so instead of depending through signal good idea to make friends in the community and join, it's free no need for you to pay and you will have people to be called teams.
Yeah you right there are a lot of signals that can actually plunge you because it is very possible they are lying or wrong, actually you can join the group of traders who are on facebook, whatsapp, etc. You can join with free, you can share, learn, etc. the best choice will come from your own calculations

I don't recommend joining signal groups because most of the time, they are just shilling you their coins and then dump to you later on. Although there are some signal groups that are good and give you some insights of what to buy and to sell and show you some good fundamentals and technical analysis, you should still do your own analysis and follow your trading plan. Just following them blindly will make you lost your capital than gaining more. When I am a newbie, I did follow some signal and lose more so now, I know better and make my own analysis.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I don’t know if that is even called a good deal when starting by paying fees on monthly basis.. That won’t work for me as I’m doubtful to everyone’s intention when money is part of it.. I would be part of that place only if it is a donation mechanism and not required anyone to pay or leave option.. Why not make some friends in crypto community and you have a free signals from them.. It’s called Teamwork..

Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

You can always rely on cryptocurrency analyst on when you should invest or sell your coins but you should also conduct your own research in order to determine when is the best time to trade in the market.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
Nope. That is your biggest mistake. I've seen them in Facebook groups and telegrams and I burst out laughing when they praise the scammer and thinking how the bastard change their lives. It's like you believe in a fake psychic that says random things that will happen to you and you paid for it.

We couldn't prevent those people who praises the scammers in facebook group, and partly they've been innocent for being involved to that group. Without knowing the real score behind it's deceiving scheme, particular on ponzi techniques of the person who erradicates troll supporters. You can trade independently without engaging yourselves to social media groups, and studying by your owner doesn't matter as long as you're gaining knowledge at certain points. This will make your more mature and that signals was just a reference for future trading.
Activity: 476
Nope. That is your biggest mistake. I've seen them in Facebook groups and telegrams and I burst out laughing when they praise the scammer and thinking how the bastard change their lives. It's like you believe in a fake psychic that says random things that will happen to you and you paid for it.
Pages:
Jump to: