Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good? - page 10. (Read 27496 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 1
I don`t get involved with such a signals because they tend to follow some simple rules of trading which if a market is bad can backfire, but it is better to chceck them wihtout investing at first and if they have success than invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
to trade You should be able to read the signal in the market well because if you are wrong in making a decision then you will lose and lose your money, so when there is a good signal then you should be able to take decisions well
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
I am currently incorporated into a member in one of the monthly paid signals as well...and I feel the benefits, although the prediction is not necessarily 100%, but be careful also in choosing a signal group, because there are also some who were trying to cheat...

I don't understand completely those guys, who are trying to cheat... For me personally, one false prediction would be enough to just quit those groups and forget about them!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
I am currently incorporated into a member in one of the monthly paid signals as well...and I feel the benefits, although the prediction is not necessarily 100%, but be careful also in choosing a signal group, because there are also some who were trying to cheat...
Activity: 1946
Merit: 322
Thanks  Grin
It’s good to follow signals if you’re still starting and have no experience in it. Signals can be helpful, But they are not always 100% accurate in the predictions they make. If you’re going to rely on them, you better choose carefully cause most of them are fake and don’t even give good signals. I can remember my friend lost money by following the wrong signal.  So be very careful with it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Thanks  Grin
You should not buy at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past days are constantly falling sharply and there are no signs of recovery specific, so the trade at this time will be very different. high. Bitcoins are showing signs of falling in the long run so long-term investment at this point is unlikely and you should only trade short term.
Activity: 302
Thanks  Grin
You can see that bitcoin prices are continuing in recent days and my analysis suggests that bitcoin prices will likely continue to fall in the long run, so it is very difficult to trade successfully. I believe that at this point you should only trade short term by day and always have to keep track of bitcoin prices all the time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Personally I don't think that trading by using signals from any people is a good idea. Because often such people (groups) only organize flash pumps or dumps, and you can just lose your money. Learn to be independent and make your own decisions, then you will success.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
If You want to become an independent trader it is much beneficial if You do Your own research and analysis. If You are only following others You will never learn trading  and have enough experience to make Your own decisions.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
Thanks  Grin
I think it is not a good idea because most of the group who are not giving reliable information. It is really better if you will use your knowledge in order for you to know when is the right time to buy or to sell.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
Thanks  Grin

I cannot just judge without having done the necessary reviews on them. In general, it is always best to trade based on signals rather than just trading on wild guesses and personal random decisions. The former will give you a lot of edge. The latter is somehow like gambling. But make sure the signal group you are entering is not a scam one. There are so many signal scam groups spreading around. Read the objective reviews on these groups.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
It is not really good. All these signals too fail someone at times
If these signals are from market or some source, or from traders or from whales? I didn’t understand this statement. I was thinking not to reply this but then I thought what if some newbie comes and see this post, what he would be thinking? He might get in some confusion. So better is to explain this a little more for better guidance. I will be thankful to you for this kind act.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Thanks  Grin
If you are a newbie in trading then it is good to follow some signals in groups or news because you don't know much inside of a market. But mind you, it is not really reliable because most of it are comes from their own mind. If you will become a greater analyst in cryptocurrency, you can trade alone and you will not anymore rely with these groups.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
Sometimes it is but it is too risky. It is  better to learn your skills and some techniques. Through searching and studying you will surely learn more and will help you to earn big.

Those trading signals is a good reference, but still you have to confirmed or validate it. You have to research it again, checking thier prices on exchanges, apply some technical analysis, check their social media accounts for possible good news announcement and so much more to do before deciding to buy or sell. This way, you minimized your chances of being hyped or FOMOed.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
As far as I'm concerned, but you need basic and advanced technical analysis before using them. There are many ways to make a profit but you need to make sure you do not lose money. Think about the risks before making a profit. The signals in the groups are often accurate and important is the price at which you bought the altcoin before they rose. If you go to high prices, your profits are low and you can lose.
Most signal groups are the way whale investors want to create information for the FOMO market and buy the coins they hold. I have also been trading in groups of signals and profits brought me not much, but I had to cut losses continuously as the coins increased only a little but sold out strongly.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Mate you don't believe in signals because that might be a trap. Please be careful on what you have to believe or not. I'm not even telling you to believe me for you do not even know me. But trust me dude, some might me scammers and take heed of that.
Dude if you think you are ready to take the trade go. Or you can even try to search more but please don't rely on what you commonly see or read. Much better if you make you thorough research.
Activity: 50
It is not really good. All these signals too fail someone at times
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
As far as I'm concerned, but you need basic and advanced technical analysis before using them. There are many ways to make a profit but you need to make sure you do not lose money. Think about the risks before making a profit. The signals in the groups are often accurate and important is the price at which you bought the altcoin before they rose. If you go to high prices, your profits are low and you can lose.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
No, Based on my experience those signals groups like in telegram there all do is scam people for example there signal to buy onion/btc in crytopia on the entry price of 20k satoshi then there already pump the price into 30ksatoshi and in will goes dump quickly into the stable price of 18k satoshi and you buy in the price of 22k satoshi even you are quickly to sell at the peak of 27k or 30k satoshi you are fast hands but if you not you are losing your profit and hold it for long term don't sell on your losing price.
Activity: 196
yes, of course. but you should analyse then predict the market before the signals come because of sharks. they can do what you never imagine.
Pages:
Jump to: