Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good? - page 9. (Read 27496 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 103
You admitted in a premium trading signal group, then you can earn profit from there. Because most of the signal group has a team to make the fake pump. But you shouldn't rely on their every signal. At first read, practice and then try by yourself, Don't make a decision very quickly, always be attentive with your money.

Most of the signals groups are a big scam. So, stay alert.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

It is not a good idea. As trader we must learn how to trade and check the chart and not by following others decision in trading.  Maybe,  it will be better to take it as your guide in your decision but don't have to follow everytime.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
We offer our Service
I don’t know if that is even called a good deal when starting by paying fees on monthly basis.. That won’t work for me as I’m doubtful to everyone’s intention when money is part of it.. I would be part of that place only if it is a donation mechanism and not required anyone to pay or leave option.. Why not make some friends in crypto community and you have a free signals from them.. It’s called Teamwork..

Same to you, a lot of signal group that are scam and will lose your money through there fees, so instead of depending through signal good idea to make friends in the community and join, it's free no need for you to pay and you will have people to be called teams.
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
Signal is good but it will oblige you to pay monthly fee and also, if signal is that good why still a lot of people choose to remain with their own analysis? It is because you it can give big profit without using money from your pocket and can control your investment.

Please, have patience and read about the strategies and techniques for you to be able to be familiar and it will give benefits to you.
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
Both indicators and oscillators are not reassuring. These are just following the prices. Bu sometimes they may give an idea about the power of trends. I trust only trendlines and divergences.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Do not follow or depend on the signal, maybe it gives you an advantage sometimes, but it is advisable to analyze the Market yourself. Even if you fail, with that experience you can succeed as well. In my view, everything just comes with experience.
Activity: 305
Mate, if you really want to gain a nice profit learn to read and understand trading by your self, don't just believe and trust others. I my self have that experienced joining on those group paid and not paid and I only lost my funds. So better not to trust them and make your own analysis.

Correct,  for me,  i will do it by myself by that i will not blame anyone for making a good or bad decision. Trading is not an easy one and we need to read the blogs and other information to improve our skills and trade at the very best way.
Activity: 311
Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
I think it is very risky and very risky for the trader to be able to trade successfully. You need to observe and keep track of trading volume, buy and sell orders, will react more slowly when there is big fluctuation from the market, this will cause you to be very heavy losses. So I think you should not trade that way.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
It can be good, depends on where did you find those signals, if you have some trustworthy sources of information, so go ahead just test them with time. This is the best signal to have, a successful deals.

Trading is based on signals as well as instinct and good judgement. These usually come from experience, either from yours directly or from others indirectly with access via the web. So it depends on where this info is sourced from and how much weigh you give it.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
Yes, trading by follow signals is good because you can use this as a reference to what decisions that we will do because somehow it is useful and helpful to the investors this business.
Activity: 280
In my view, everything just comes with an experience. Don't follow or depend on the signals, may it gives you profit sometimes, but it is advisable to analyse the Market yourself. Even if you fail, with that experience you can succeed too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
It might be helpful if you get also some explanations of the signals by a mentor. otherwise seems like a gambol or even a scam to me
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
It's not good because

1) you don't learn although it's crucial
2) often you aren't ready to complete an order in time

I don't know any successful signals trader

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
I think to do trading is not just a signal you should pay attention to but you should study and observe the movement of the coin, whether it will be profitable or not and learn from your experience and others
Yes indeed that is true that signal trading could be good reference to determinate which coins should we buy but we cannot always rely on those signal trading because to get the best results for our trading activities then we should have to basic knowledge for trading
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”
Trade on the signals that outsiders provide is a bad idea. Believe me. I tried to trade on signals still in the usual financial market and in most cases they are false.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think to do trading is not just a signal you should pay attention to but you should study and observe the movement of the coin, whether it will be profitable or not and learn from your experience and others
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
It can be good, depends on where did you find those signals, if you have some trustworthy sources of information, so go ahead just test them with time. This is the best signal to have, a successful deals.

agree . following signals is also helpful as long as you know that they are came from a legit source . most of us are actually following a signal in the form of news on t.v or radio or even on the web . signals helps us to decide or to make a next move .

though keep in mind that there are also scam groups that offers fake signals , they usually charged their users  because they said that they are premium but actually , their predictions dont really occur .
Predictions and signals are not always reliable and we cannot say that when someone or a news signal or say that bitcoin or any altcoin analysis will rise for example the coming week or tomorrow would happen. Be wise in following signals not just follow but do educate yourself on every signal why they say and what was their reason for it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114

agree . following signals is also helpful as long as you know that they are came from a legit source . most of us are actually following a signal in the form of news on t.v or radio or even on the web . signals helps us to decide or to make a next move .

though keep in mind that there are also scam groups that offers fake signals , they usually charged their users  because they said that they are premium but actually , their predictions dont really occur .
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think trading by follow signals is still good as a guide line in this kind of business and industry because I can’t see any valid reason against of it that it is not effective now anymore.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: