Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by technical analysis or just intuition? - page 13. (Read 3028 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Intuition is never good in trading, you might get a few trades right but you can’t win forever in this manner. If you are into trading, try to learn some trading skills, read the graph, catch up with the latest news and etc.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
well, i think TA doesnt work well in crypto. may be because of 24hr market. rather observation is better. total market cap makes impact. if we keep an eye on it.
i had a lil bit success in such kind of market
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
Trading crypto with intuition is just like gambling. You can’t have the good luck forever and might lost money in the long run. It is better to use a combination of fundamental and technical analysis for trading.
It will depend on situation, we should weigh what we think is much precise to do whenever things werernt that possible to do so, if we let our emotion control us too much we might not survive the volatility of the market and just lose forever.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?
It seems to me illogical to choose one thing, because it is only a combination of these factors that can help to understand what coins can be bought and achieve success
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Trading crypto with intuition is just like gambling. You can’t have the good luck forever and might lost money in the long run. It is better to use a combination of fundamental and technical analysis for trading.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
In crypto markets, fundamental analysis is more important. Any news, events, forks are very important for prices. But for good tradung you need technical analysis + fundamental analysis. Technical analysys for points - buy and sell, fundamental for understanding that you need to buy or sell.
It is true that it is the fundamental analysis that is more important for the cryptocurrency market than the technical one. This fact is repeatedly confirmed by sharp jumps in the prices of cryptocurrencies, which reacted to positive or negative news from the world of the cryptocurrency industry. But it is worth taking into account the fact that technical analysis is still important, but on condition that it will be taken into account with all other instruments, like: cryptocurrency analysis of the prospects of a single coin and general analytics of the entire cryptocurrency market that changes every day. As professional traders say: "to be a successful trader you need to live it"
Activity: 168
In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?

im always following what i think is right to do. even in bearish market i do some trading... it does not mean that the down trend means losing capital it may somehow connotes new oppurtunity and new beginning to trend. if the coin is in the lowest value it means bigger coin to generate in your trading.. could you imagine having many coin in your wallet because you buy it in redblood bath and suddenly it rebounce... it means great and huge profit..
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
If you are not using technical analysis to inform your trading decisions then you should not even bother trying to trade for profit. Though learning how to do it may seem like a lot of work it is much less work than you will have to do to earn back the money you are going to lose by trading blind.
Activity: 112
People follow their instinct but while following them they observe things as they go on, then they will have their own analysis, but is also mix wit good luck and chances, since they mostly spend their time on monitoring the price changes every minute they have opportunity to strike. Like they are lion watching for a single prey to pass by.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
There are many different personalities here. Someone earns on intuition, some technical analysis and some do not have enough time for both, because neither on the wallets are all visible and invisible tokens. Which they hold in the hope of a jump.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
To achieve something you should take some action first. Only then you’ll see the range of possibilities. Abilities and intelligence are the integral parts of prosperity.
Activity: 252
You shouldn't exchange digital currencies in light of specialized examination or instinct however in light of this present reality utilize an instance of the coin and the market they are focusing on, the engineer's group and the number of group individuals. In the event that a coin has solid essentials than it will go up regardless. You should construct your decision with respect to data. Btw all specialized investigation in view of the data.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Intuition is too weak a tool to work in trading.
Intuition is not a reliable tool, you need something more reliable for making decisions when you should buy and when to sell your coins.
My opinion is that technical analysis is better.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1591
Do not die for Putin
I excercise maximun caution on a bear market. I normally set stop-loss on -25% on most of my large holdings, because if it falls 25% I would rather go back and buy later, for peace of mind.
Activity: 4
Generally speaking, I will use the K chart to determine the direction of the market. Most of the time, the K chart is accurate, so it can be used for reference. I am a day trader.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
In my opinion, technical analysis and intuition are also very important. But they all follow a technical analysis rule first and then choose which one is more important than it depends on the long-term strategy or short-term trading of the investor. For me, monitoring and market research will be important choices for my investment.
Activity: 966

I think the technical analysis of the analysis is quite difficult to learn, and most people who trade simply follow the experience of the research that has been done.
I personally just follow the developments and try to find new information that can be data on referrals speculation that I will do.
Activity: 784
If only relying on intuition then what is the difference with crypto trading gambling? do an analysis of the crypto when investing. Although the analysis is not entirely right but at least a chance to get lucky.
Activity: 116
Of course, technical analysis, and the risk of relying on intuition to conduct transactions are undoubtedly very large. Even if your intuition will bring you a lot of revenue, I think that technical analysis is a guarantee.
Activity: 98
Trading not like a gambling with follow your heart, if you do that you will always loss your money. So my suggest is trading with technical analysis. Believe your strategy and dont greed. You will be a success full in trading
Pages:
Jump to: