Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by technical analysis or just intuition? - page 14. (Read 3028 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Focusing on market dynamics is important for short-term traders, like the previous two days of token theft.A response must be made right away.

If you have decided to jump into the world of trading, then you need to be very well prepared and that you need to gather as much information and knowledge as you can so that you may be able to carry put better technical analysis. Trusting your intuitions and deciding the things based in your intuition without doing any kind of technical analysis is not a good idea and that it will not be beneficial for you.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Cryptics
Of course technical analysis, trading with just intuition is no different than gambling especially when the market condition is not good as you can stuck at a very high price for a long time. With technical analysis, you can spot resistance and support line and can make your trading decision based on that, you know that the price will dip lower so you set your order lower and by doing that you can earn more profit.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Trading with the help of TA is very easy just open the daily charts and if the price a good coin is at the bottom then its entry time and if it is at a peak you can sell for profit.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Basically I use technical analysis to determine the trend or direction while trading with my strategy, however the movers of Cryptos market is news I.e fundamentals, e.g when Mt.Gox  (whale) dumps btc few months ago it resulted to crash in the price of btc, you just have to be equipped with both TA and fundamentals to be able to have an edge in trading. Trading with intuition will result to losses.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I'm trying to trade with technical analyze but sometimes it not worth that because this market is very valuable from the BTC. And if you get the tokens of project that is pumped in moment when BTC dumped then you can say that you're lucky to earn money in such way. For me it's around 70 percent of successful analyzing of the market I can get profit.

Activity: 505
Merit: 35
In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?

Trading based on intuition is like giving away your money to other traders. I didn’t hear anybody who became successful because of their intuition in the market. But I heard a lot of horror story about heavy losses due to instinct.

Studying trading is a matter of perseverance. It takes time before you hit your winning moments. You should not do intuition based trading instead search for an article talking on how to become good trader.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Technical analysis works well in a bull market but not in a bear market from what I have seen, what technical analysis does is to predict the likely direction of the price not to tell you what the price will be, a lot of people turns to profess themselves as a pro and most people have learnt their lessons in the recent bear trend
Activity: 574
In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?

I don't know where holding would be categorized at but I am not that experienced when it comes to cryptocurrency to have an accumulated intuition and not that knowledgeable to conduct technical analysis. I just buy when the market is low and hold it until the market value of my coin is profitable enough.
Activity: 490
Merit: 0
just follow your heart and intuition, for a clear analysis of not time and education, so we believe in fortune
Activity: 76
In crypto markets, fundamental analysis is more important. Any news, events, forks are very important for prices. But for good tradung you need technical analysis + fundamental analysis. Technical analysys for points - buy and sell, fundamental for understanding that you need to buy or sell.
Activity: 224
I never trade on a daily basis in a bear market I always wait for the market to get stable before I do trading otherwise I only buy the coin and hold them till market get to recover from the bearish mode and start bullish again.
Activity: 476
Focusing on market dynamics is important for short-term traders, like the previous two days of token theft.A response must be made right away.

Activity: 179
If you want to successful in trading and avoid loss and to make good profit I will suggest to trade with technical analysis because trading without any knowledge is like driving a car without break. And you have to watch crypto related news also. If you trade with some technical knowledge, i think you will surely get good profit.
Activity: 490
Intuition is a nowhere road and just easy deposit loss. You should use fundamental analisys and try to catch a right moment using technical analysis

Intuition can work when your trading experience is at least 4-5 years, until this moment it's not intuition, but just a lottery
Yes, that's why technical analisis is very important especially for those who new comer in trading. Trading is risky and we should know how to analize and have some strategies to minimize losses. Trading by follow the intuition ia difficult to make profit and we can lose our money.
Activity: 154
Sometime you got lucky but technical analysis work Many time but it need a lot of practice and time, which TA to use where to use etc... I see experts predictions which are very close if they predict using TA.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Intuition is a nowhere road and just easy deposit loss. You should use fundamental analisys and try to catch a right moment using technical analysis

Intuition can work when your trading experience is at least 4-5 years, until this moment it's not intuition, but just a lottery

Yes, Intuition will work to those people who have very well experienced about the trading market and most of the people will be traded on the basis of the little knowledge they have. But i think people who are holding the coin for certain period will make more money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2

I think for short term trading you should have some knowledge of basic scalping techniques. At least you can read the trend and recognize the shape of the curve.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
For trading may feel is not enough. You must have a clear purpose. Starting from the transaction volume, the limit of losses to profit targets should have been planned before you start trading.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
In the bear seasons, markets don't respond to technical analysis or chart reading. Most times even after applying all techniques, and every signal shows an upward movement the next minute might turn out to be a very high dip again. Trading in bear season is intuition based.

I usually just go with my gut. I think all the charts and analysis can be helpful, but for bigger swings, I think intuition is the most helpful
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
My opinion is to do daily trading you need to know about the ongoing trend. Because there may be little difference with forex trading. In crypto maybe trading will only be profitable when an up trend occurs.
Pages:
Jump to: