Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by technical analysis or just intuition? - page 11. (Read 3028 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 1
do not try anything basic feelings, must also be accompanied by knowledge or you fail and Trading by technical analysis is good and you can analyze with both technical analysis and intuition Wink
Activity: 406
In general, to produce competent data is necessary and intuition based on experience and of course analysis, as it happens in reality, the question is good!
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Investment is a business field that puts our money at stake. We can lose our money if we just rely on our conscience without thinking logically. Of course, everything must be considered and make technical analysis of the steps that must be done on our investment, so that the investment we do can grow and generate profits.
Activity: 57
Research is a must and without that it will be really difficult to trade to earn money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
It would be wise enough to know all the fact, procedure and background before doing any move about trading but it is also helpful to just somehow know what you really feel about trading and there's nothing wrong with that as long as you know that you're doing right and you have peace with it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hard or something else?
If I am personally in trading the most I follow is my conscience. Because when technical analysis makes us uncertain then I will return again to my heart that really can determine. But I also have to know if the coins that I hold do have good prospects and promise if I hold. So the key we must choose coins that are already proven promising for the present and future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
As for me, I can say, that the best way is watch for news and announcements from project team, only then make moves with altcoins. I don't trust in TA.
Activity: 122
Of course, technical analysis, intuition has caused me to lose a lot, technical analysis can at least help me reduce some of the risks. The successful investors around me have been successful through technical analysis.
Activity: 64
Technical knowledge is a also important is needed to make sure of the coins.
Activity: 32
 if you get the tokens of project that is pumped in moment when BTC dumped then you can say that you're lucky to earn money in such way. For me it's around 70 percent of successful analyzing of the market I can get profit.
Activity: 28
 I just buy when the market is low and hold it until the market value of my coin is profitable enough.
Activity: 70
Trading is more like gambling if you don’t have the knowledge and trust, it is bad.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Techinical Anslysis us the basic way to trade and TA ensure you are not just speculating but yiu are actually determining market direction through tools that realistically give accurate intepretation of what is going inthe market!
Activity: 182
for some coins , i will trade with intuition . for example , bitcoin , ether . most altcoins , i will do a long time of research . study their historical data . collect their market news .
Activity: 196
Most of the people who are losing a lot of money are those who aren't using technical analysis that is why it is needed in every trade you are doing. Technical and fundamental analysis are going to give you some hint or idea on when to get in and out from the market or trades,that is why technical experts always knows what will happen to the market.
Activity: 434
In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?

Actually it was depending on the trader what the person is intending to achieve, if you want to earn income daily then you need to trade your coins in order to earn profit monthly or you can also do the long term holding.
Activity: 329
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I will believe the results of the technical analysis, and it is impossible to make a successful trading. Because there are too many factors to interfere with the price of the scrip market.
If you use technical analysis with fundamental together then it's not impossible. Smart trading for crypto is skilful combination all those methods. But intuition can lead to lose often
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
As what many people are doing mate, they are doing some research or rather technical analysis mate, because if you have enough knowledge about it, you are comfortable of when and what to buy because you have that idea. Predictions are good but most of lucky, that brings only a lucky. Our friends also affects our trading style because we gather some news from them.
Activity: 103
Sharp intuition and detailed technical analysis are all essential. If your intuition is not enough, then technical analysis will help you avoid many risks. I think technical analysis is still very important.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?
I think here both type of the things should be happen because at one side technical analysis gives us idea that how much it can go and how much it can go down also a another thing is that it helps us to have mentilty to hold it for long term because of technology .
And at another side just intuition gaves us heart feeling that the particular thing is better and we can make much from it easily but we just need to believe at the particular coin and hold them blindly .
Pages:
Jump to: