Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by technical analysis or just intuition? - page 2. (Read 3028 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
No doubt, that is the thing that I accept. TA does not generally work with digital currency. Excessively theoretical venture is currently overseen by whales. Be that as it may, the essential investigation is truly great contrasted with the TP here. Albeit here you can not explore any information, for example, monetary record, wage explanation, income articulation. A considerable lot of the markers are relevant to stock are not pertinent. So this is likewise an inquisitive supposition. Be that as it may, it's unquestionably superior to TA. Pick great coins and hang tight, this is the most ideal approach to put resources into crypto.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Analyzing is the key to the successful working here and I am sure that intuition can not be the only one reason for making any moves with money, it is very responsible move. While analyzing will show you weaker places and trends for the future. I am for the analyzing only.
Activity: 238
Intuition is a very bad adviser for earning on crypto-currencies. I'm sure that everyone needs to determine their personal strategy. Instead of intuition, it is better not to use greed. To remove profit I advise with small fluctuations of rates.
Activity: 280
I think a mixture of both is quite necessary. Performing technical analysis is powerful as it really helps you understand how the trends are going but also intuition is important as the market does not always follow the predicted trend.
Most people are relying with other person's intuition which there's no specific may happen due to its unpredictable, for me I'm the one who make analysis and observation in order not to regrets at the time. Your the only one who make mistake.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
I think a mixture of both is quite necessary. Performing technical analysis is powerful as it really helps you understand how the trends are going but also intuition is important as the market does not always follow the predicted trend.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Obviously follow by technical analysis with a lot of experience. Nowadays the market is fluctuating so much every single day, so it is quite risky for everyone, who so ever want to go with intuition.

Intuition will help a person if he/she choose the partner, the spouse. Dealing with the cryptocurrencies, you should better trust the technical analysis. It will help you avoid mistakes and possible losses.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
I don't think intuition should come into play at all when it comes to investing or trading because these are activities that involves your money and you have to be very careful with it unless you will lose your money.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Obviously follow by technical analysis with a lot of experience. Nowadays the market is fluctuating so much every single day, so it is quite risky for everyone, who so ever want to go with intuition.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Only analyzing can be the base of making decision about crypto because intuition can be the reason for big loss and I am surte that you don't want to have such problems at all.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I thit seems to me that technical analysis is the best way to effectively predict market changes. I try not to rely on intuition.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I believe that the analyst always becomes an essential condition for safe and profitable investments. Although, as my experience shows, intuition also sometimes helps to select projects with good potential. But do not be guided only by intuition, since work without analysis can lead to large losses.
Yes, in my work I am guided by several specialized studies. Here at the forum there are different options for assessing the prospects of the project - you can search and choose for yourself the preferred option. But in any case, one should not rely solely on intuition, especially when dealing with long-term investments.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?
I believe that guided by intuition is a wrong decision. This approach will not give investors anything useful, except for mistakes. Therefore, it is necessary to conduct technical analysis in order to reduce possible risks in their work, especially with long-term investments.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
The problem with technical analysis is that the crypto market has been manipulated so much that it's basically impossible to make realistic predictions using traditional financial models.

That being said, you should still do your research on the coin that you're planning to buy, but the price can be a lot more random than what many others might think
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
To be emotional in trading is strictly prohibited, it s always necessary to conduct a deep analysis of the coins that you trade. If you will follow your heart, you will lose money.
I believe that it is necessary to conduct technical analysis. Otherwise, the probability of critical and costly mistakes is too high. Analysis should be the basis for decision-making. But there are different versions of the analysis - personally I spend three of them in order to reduce the risks.
Activity: 182
Trading is a gamble - the fluctuation seem not be control. It have never been a story that all investors will rich, having winners mean having losers. I think the idiom - "The devil looks after his own" is proper in this case. Let's find out, invest some project by boths technical and intuition - and a bit of luck maybe support for your success.
Activity: 462
I was trade DASH and bought it by price $300 because the price in the bottom already but the price keep down to $140, I was use TA and $300 is the level support already but the price continue down.  In trading all prediction can be wrong and no one prediction is fully accurate, so dont forget to use stop loss to avoided big loss.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?
Current situation on the market is so much unpredictable that technical analysis is not very helpful (only for daily trading maybe).
Intuition is also not a remedy - it looks like more of a lottery where you have to guess which coin will be pumped soon.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
I think there are some people who do technical analysis because it is important if you want to trade on cryptocurrency. And there are also some people who only rely on trust and only see all the possibilities. So it depends on each individual, because there are some who only rely on luck and trust that the coin will rise. I myself only rely on luck because I do not understand analytical techniques for trading on cryptocurrency. That's my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: