Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by technical analysis or just intuition? - page 7. (Read 3028 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?

I go with both   Wink, For new coins trading I would like to research and for old coins, I just use my own speculations  Grin Grin
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Technical analysis works well in a bull market but not in a bear market from what I have seen, what technical analysis does is to predict the likely direction of the price not to tell you what the price will be, a lot of people turns to profess themselves as a pro and most people have learnt their lessons in the recent bear trend
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
There should be both. I believe that intuition is sometimes more useful than technical analysis. After all, volatility usually happens in an instant.
Activity: 84
Technical analysis works well in a bull market but not in a bear market from what I have seen, what technical analysis does is to predict the likely direction of the price not to tell you what the price will be, a lot of people turns to profess themselves as a pro and most people have learnt their lessons in the recent bear trend
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?

of course technical analysis is more accurate than following your heart. obviously there are different comparisons, but not everyone has technical knowledge of analysis in trading even more so to read the chart indicator. but there are many traders who depend on experience from time to time and that too can be the foundation of the rest must still seek knowledge
Activity: 182
Every real trader need strategy and analysis. If people still use only intuition for trading, I think that is not a trader but a gambler. Gambler who only rely on luck or bad luck.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I used to be engaged in trading in futures and options markets and I can say one thing: technical analysis is still quite bad at the current auction of crypto currency. The thing is that there is not enough liquidity, and also the graphs of many coins are unpredictable.
Activity: 98
Everything is about intuitiion because we live on a technology environment that is very unstable and has great possibilities of ups and downs, anyway don´t ignore the numbers.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I try to use mostly technical analysis. Because intuition is a good thing. But often she fails in this matter. Crypto currency needs the knowledge of technical analysis, especially for beginners
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
If you are trading by following your heart, I think it is not trading but gambling.
For short term trading requires technical analysis.
But technical analysis doesn't guarantee what will happen in the future, even to be said people who are expert and always drawing trading pattern will often have a wrong prediction.
The whole market is purely based on demand and supply, none of technical analysis could predict what will happen to the price movement in the future even if someone is genius.
Just need a bad news mainly about regulation and it could sucesfully messed up all your prediction.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Technical analysis is not the only way to trade. Try to trade using news / events. Personally, I don't believe in TA and it is like gambling for me, trying to find a figure of flying goat in a graph looks stupid.
Activity: 182
If you are trading by following your heart, I think it is not trading but gambling.
For short term trading requires technical analysis.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
it seems that I prefer to do both because by looking at the situation and having the expertise to analyze you can get a lot of profit.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
I think good trading is using technical analysis because the science of trading has long existed and very accurate if applied in we take the decision to trading, whereas if we just use the feeling then things you do not far away with you gamble, I myself very avoid trading without using technical analysis.
Activity: 322
Trading is never based on intuition, Research is always needed to do trading/investment as it’s our own money. As techniques are developing most of the traders will buy/sell their coins with the help of it. Technical analysis is very helpful in up & down swing trading time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
I do not believe in the effectiveness of technical analysis because the cryptocurrency market is developing according to its own rules and only after the beginning of its regulation, volatility will begin to decline.
Activity: 70
Everything is about intuitiion because we live on a technology environment that is very unstable and has great possibilities of ups and downs, anyway don´t ignore the numbers.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
If you are doing short term trading go for technical analysis. Technical analysis are quite accurate when it comes to short term or day trading trends. they can help you to know exit and entry point and an upcoming pump/dump but of lower degree. If you club fundamental analysis with TA, that is going to help more. Like THC is going to have HardFork on July 19 which means it is good to buy it during dips and sell it before 19th July for good profit.

I agree with you, unless its not manipulated. I do used also a little technical analysis on my tarde to verify trends and make decision. Also, I am checking its fundamentals, if any news affecting the price. Both are good indicator plus intuition too.
Activity: 631
Merit: 113
Intuition is good just for holding, not for daily trading. You can buy altcoin because you believe in team and their ideas. But i think it doesn't work with short position.
Activity: 84
ntuition and Technical analysis are great partner, you may find great profit if you combine both. I haven't say that I am very good in trading, what I could say, both capabilities are the requirements and has high significance on this field.
Pages:
Jump to: