Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by technical analysis or just intuition? - page 6. (Read 3028 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
It takes time to learn technical analysis, I don't think that many people make their trading moves by technical analysis, they just follow chart and take decision by intuition. In cryptocurrency, technical analysis doesn't often work.
You are right, technical analysis takes a lot of time and dedication to understand so most people choose the easier road and just follow their intuition I not exempted.
Yes, eventhough without proof or understanding that it will granted but through following them still we have ability to take a good one. Through our ability to decide with our own it has a good potential than knowing technical analysis.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
It takes time to learn technical analysis, I don't think that many people make their trading moves by technical analysis, they just follow chart and take decision by intuition. In cryptocurrency, technical analysis doesn't often work.
You are right, technical analysis takes a lot of time and dedication to understand so most people choose the easier road and just follow their intuition I not exempted.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?

Trading with emotions involved is one of the biggest mistakes that people do. One must never attach themselves emotionally to a project and must trade as in accordance to market conditions.
There are some real good projects which are at bottom, though a lot many traders dont completely rely on TA in such cases, but instead FA comes more handy..
If the project is fundamentally strong, it will eventually give a reversal boost over the period of time.
Activity: 105
Trading by intuition is definitely a bad idea. I guess it's better just to hodl your coins than try to trade by intuition and make many expensive mistakes.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?

I always listen to my heart... and read a lot of news. It makes me draw a conclusion about the market movement. The market will continue falling down, I guess. We'll have to wait and see whether the news has been truthful.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

I am of the opinion that you should go with your gut only after you evaluate the situation and all the details! Technical analysis is much more truthful and sincere than any emotional judgments that can cause big losses.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Person who knows even a part of information about the crypto will not be rely on his intuition. It’s important to analyze and make trends to make a right choice to get profit.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
The most accurate method  to do trading is to base it on technical analysis. It will help you to make right decisions, avoid mistakes and to calculate your next moves in trading.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I think that when the market is bearish it requires a lot  of technical analysis more than ever. By technical  analysis you can make a lot of  money without experiencing failures.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
It is not a good idea to do trading based on intuition.You wil lose all your money sooner than you know. It is essential to learn technical analysis, atleast some basic rules of it.
Activity: 224
I think that everyone has a different approach to the market but I have different ways there are some coins with good reviews are some that have followed them for a long time and some coins just like without explanation!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
I honestly have not joined the world of trading but I have a picture if I someday decide to follow the trading. I will share my views on trading. Although I have not been involved in the world of trading but I have been looking for and dig information about trading. I'm not the kind of person who would do something random. I prefer to plan well what I will do. As well as trading, I learned to do trading analysis from senior and professional traders. I learned to make a strategy about trading so that when I jump in the world of trading then I use a smart strategy and use technical analysis. Finally, I also apply a good risk management to prepare myself against losses.
Activity: 81
Intuition and Technical analysis are great partner, you may find great profit if you combine both. I haven't say that I am very good in trading, what I could say, both capabilities are the requirements and has high significance on this field.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
If you only rely on the words of the heart then I guess it's not traded but the gamble. It's hard if not accustomed to analyzing. It does need to be practiced and familiar because analyze is not an easy thing. but slowly the longer analysis, of course, it would be easier if you already understand and familiar.
Activity: 140
You can not leave 1out.Trading is also a game of chance and it both needs technical analysis and intuition.  It is necessary that we monitor the market and trends to analyze the future of a coin and as well go with our intuition after the analysis.
Activity: 86
Activity: 130
I believe in intuition, but I will not trade with intuition. I will analyze the market to see the K line, compare the trading volume, turnover rate, etc., and then decide whether to invest or sell.
Activity: 127
actually, the both of them are related. in trading, we need the right technique and we also have to follow the heart. in trading, we should be able to read the market price in order to get a suitable price and make a profit. if we just follow the heart without having the technique of trading then I think it will fail, and otherwise. so it would be better if we use the both of them  in order that we can be more successful in trading
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Good indeed if you have the capability of technical analysis. However, there is also the possibility of a close result will be good if you have the ability to be able to use the instinct. Because I'm sure some people are also definitely still use her intuition to perform predictions.
Pages:
Jump to: