Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by technical analysis or just intuition? - page 5. (Read 3028 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Trading by technical analysis can reduce the potentional risk. But do not forget that we have more analysis like Sentiment analysis or Fundamentals analysis. And you should consider all these analyzes when you are predicting where the market will go in the near future  Cool.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Currently, it is evident that Technical Analysis does not work effectively as it ought in trading Cryptocurrencies. The fact is, the crypto market is driven by sentiments and as such, using TA might result on loss of funds. Thereofee, developing familiarity with news/events is key to effective trading currently.
Activity: 59
Yeah, that's what I believe. TA does not always work with cryptocurrency. Too speculative investment is now managed by whales. But the fundamental analysis is pretty good compared to the TP here. Although here you can not investigate any data such as balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement. Many of the indicators are applicable to inventory are not applicable. So this is also a curious assumption. But it's definitely better than TA. Choose good coins and hold on, this is the best way to invest in crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Trading by analysis or intuition Huh

I do a technical analysis and not for intuition.
This is a business time.
Now, i do a long term trading, i sell when is go up so high and when get down so low i buy it.
Long term is very profitable for me.
Activity: 125
Trading requires a very wide range of knowledge . if you do not have such then you should not start trading without studying
copper member
Activity: 210
Obviously follow by technical analysis with lot of experience. Now days market is fluctuating so much every single day, so it is quite risky for everyone, who so ever want to go with intuition.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I conceive that trading near instinct lone is method epitomizing. You should apply your instinct to "smell" the damaging affair or the extended ones, on the contrary you can never relay lone on your intuition.
Activity: 84
I think we should avoid intuitions at all cost on this kind of markets, they are simply fluctuational and the decisions taken should be made only with a previous research of the crypto you're trading.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?
If you can use intuition when choosing a project or coins for investing - this is good, but this is not enough, because you need to take into account a combination of factors (technical analysis including).
Activity: 141
I think investment experience is very important, so when you invest in a project, you can use your experience to judge whether or not to trade. I think this is the most reliable. I often judge it through experience. It makes me earn a lot of benefits.
copper member
Activity: 97
i think technical trading is better than intuition, if you trade technically you make more profit than normal intuition trade. This is because you you prospect the next time price and you used that to make huge profit
Activity: 51
I think it's all important. Intuition is also part of the investment. Sometimes it depends on intuition, but if there is no technical analysis, most of the intuitive transactions are wrong. They are combined and I think it is the best.
Activity: 43
Instinct is a decent things however I want to depend on my profound research. Before partaking in any I regularly profoundly inquire about the venture. My recommendation is to focus on whether the ventures have an instant item as it is some sort of certification that it's anything but a trick and in addition since quite a while ago named action before ICO. It is a marker that group goes straight to their objective and won't surrender.
Activity: 182
There has a been a recent bloodbath in the market and the streets are all red. I do not think you have to do one and leave the other, because with a little error, you might be losing so much. One has to follow one's intuition while technically analyzing the market.
Activity: 406
People who are trading in forex and stock market gradually they are entering in crypto. So correct timing ,proper money management and events these three key things if any one can follow, he will survive.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
Intuition is not our friend here. It is possible only if you are magician and do not know anithing about it. If you want to have a good results, make analyzes.
Activity: 574
I do trading with strategi and technical analysis.
The first time we have to now is, market will down in mid year.
And will grow in end year.
Thats a simple trick but so profitable if you do like that.

Thats my strategy so simple and so profitable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
It's very important to keep calm and be emotional cold when it's coming to trading and investing as well. It's very important to follow technical analysis and when you will become pro, then you will get trading intuition.
Activity: 118
In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?

trading is a game, putting all the luck you have, but if you are a professional, you will not follow your conscience ... of course you have to do research and also analyze it, if you follow your conscience it is possible to lose everything.
Activity: 336
I think that only newly arrived people use their intuition to do trading. But it is not a gambling game. After a couple of failures, people with brain will turn to technical analysis sooner or later.                                                               
Pages:
Jump to: