Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by technical analysis or just intuition? - page 21. (Read 3060 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 1
Truthfully booth come into play, your base should always be technical analysis, fundamentals and current news. When you have go through all of that, then your intuition comes into play, if it feels off then you dig deeper into other available resources.  
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
Of course both technical and fundamental analysis should be used,not only in bear market but you need it all the time because it will give you some hint on whem to get in and out from your trades,accuracy is the most important thing in trading,timing is the most important thing that you should learn from these analysis so that you wontt get any problem in the long run.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?
Of course i am using technical analysis all the time and even if the market is bullish i am doing technical analysis plus some fundamentals so that i will be sure that my trades wont be that hard for me,because i know and i predicted the possible movements of the market,especially the bitcoin's market which dictates all of the altcoins movements.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?
For me i tend to make my decisions based on the news that i see, some events will affect the market and based on them the price will change, most of the trade that i do are with bitcoin ethereum and a bit of ripple, and their prices are fairly stable and they can be somewhat predictable, which means that if their prices go down it must be related to something, which makes trading them easier if you are always up to date with what is going on in the concurrency market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
That is pure stupidity when you use your intuition in your trades because the market is too volatile and you could lose everything you have,i suggest use technical and fundamental analysis because these two will give you an idea how will the coin behaves or its possible movements that is why technical experts has high accuracy than the common trader.
copper member
Activity: 470
Merit: 14
https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11
If anyone follow only their heart, they can not be success. Because crypto market do not go with our mind. Its follow their own rules.
Market capacity, demand supply and mining. Maximum people invest/trading without analysis, they just follow someone predictions or follow her heart.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
technical analysis shows that cryptocurrency is going to crash. most show that it's more possible to see BTC at 2800$ than at 10k$. So if you only take into account technical analysis, what you should do is just sell and get as much money back as possible (since the cryptoworld is going to disappear in one week, with the G.20 meeting talking about bans, hard regulations and investigations for thousands of investors.

Intuition says that if you see blood, and bad news everywhere, and moreover you cannot see or expose a good argument for thinking on trusting cryptocurrency, is better to stay away.

If you consider both, and you still have coins, .....well....you are either ignorant or something worse.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
I analyze certain coins and not the market as a whole, because I hold in the long run only two coins that are relatively stable, but now I can not be sure of anything
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
I'm not as good at the crypt as to do the technical analysis of the market on my own, so I basically follow the advice of experienced comrades.
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
Trading without technical knowledge will only give you a lot of losses,headaches and stupidity do no try to use your luck because it might cause you of getting rekt too hard that wont be able to recover,trading isnt that so simple buying from the dips and selling at the peaks.It would be better to always use technical analysis so you would know when to buy and when to sell.
Activity: 280

In trading you can use both intuition and technical analysis since the trading analysis is needed to be supported by intuition ang courage in order to boost your confidence.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
To succeed in this market you need a lot of factors. In addition to being able to analyze technical issues well, you also need to be sensitive about market developments, which you can not learn from anywhere you have to experience the same market to get that. Always use all the knowledge you may know to make the most accurate investment decision that can help you succeed.
Activity: 196
You are literally an idiot if you will use your intuition in trading,sorry for the word but its true because you could lose everything you have,trading is too complicated and you will need to consider a lot of things like technicals and fundamentals (news) for you to know how you will trade,these things will give you a good idea when to enter and exit from your trades.
Trading by intuition is an absolute recipe for disaster, while you can´t really predict the market, there are certain situations in which the theory works well.
Activity: 163
ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum
Trading is the mixture of both some technical analysis's and some personal intuitions.The most important thing that is required for trading is the amount of knowledge regarding each coin in which you are investing only then your intuition will work.Technical analysis is also necessary but to certain extent, if the investment is more and the coins are different.
That is stupidity because you wont win your trades accurately if you wont use technical analysis,trading blindly is worst and you could lose everything you have and only newbies will use their luck to trade.Do not do the same mistake like most of the others are doing because you really need both technical and fundamental analysis to win your trades.
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
You could lose a lot or evertything you have invested if you will use your intuition,no single trader that has technical expertise will use that intuition because the market is too volatile and only one small or big mistake could make a difference betweem losing and winning trades,because if you have some background in trading you will only use the technicals for the basis ,also the news or fundamentals available.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-

for my personal, trading 99% technical analysis. And the analysis can not be done in a short time.
So... if you want to play trading..... prepare your self with good analysis.
If you play with your heart or goddess of fortune, i am sure . . . . you will burried
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
I try to analyze the market myself and notice all the changes and trends on which you can make good money
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Due to the high volatility in the cryptocurrencies market it impossible for any technical analysis to stand the test of time because it is impossible for any one to rightly analyse the market and give a professional advice on when to make your trading move so what I do most time is to follow my intuition and always trade base on price movement at every time.
Pages:
Jump to: