Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by technical analysis or just intuition? - page 18. (Read 3060 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 47
In my opinion, those who are trading in intuition may so bargain that they will lose all their money. You need to trade correctly and be able to read charts, keep track of news and many other aspects

Keep track on news is the best idea but if we work only depending on news, we need to wait long time, because good news comes not very often.
However, combination on news, technical and intuition are the best combination.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Everything is needed when it comes to trading, we need every positive support before taking any decision in doing an investment. Technical, research about the coin, and market prediction, and last but not least always prepared for the lose. This is really important, not every investment will make profit, sometimes we win and sometimes we learn to win. Intuition based on research is the best answer in my opinion.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?

Well in my trading moves, its always started with technical analysis, fundamentals and deep research about the coin before i am going to buy altcoin, and then it followed by my intuition and those positive news. So far my trading is quite good because of my trading decisions.
Its better such way. One can invest according to intuitions as well as technical analysis and research. One must first do research about the coins and market and study the charts, etc to understand its movement. Then after he/she is done doing research about multiples coins that have good potential and utility, he/she can follow his/her heart and invest in any crypto by choosing amongst those. Therefore, investing according to both technical analysis and intuitions.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Ximply for president!!!
In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?
Ofcourse you should still use technical analysis, don't trade based on your emotions you'll end up losing a lot of money. Trading without analyzing is the same as picking a fruit beside shit without looking onto it you might pick the shit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
Who trades based on intuition? At-least I know of no such person. If this is your strategy you will get rekt sooner than you know. Learn TA, atleast basic TA so that you know what support resistance etc is. Either you go long term with projects that have solid fundamentals or you depend of TA for trading, no such thing as intuition will make you money in crypto of anywhere else.
Maybe you are right, the market is different from that in 2017 when almost all the coins will give you a multiple return and during which you can even make a lot money just based on your intuition. Now, I would prefer some long term investment on solid projects, short term trading isn't good for me!
Indeed. I can agree that technical analysis and research before making short term traders or long term investments is very necessary in the current crypto market. As it is being said currently that 90% of the altcoins will fail and crash, its of utter importance that one invests with research and invests in a project or coin that has some real utility and application in the real world.

There are coins like NEO and XRP that solve real world problems and are working to connect the outside world with blockchain technology. And yes, in current market its better to invest in potential coins for long term.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
For me 95% I will believe the results of the analysis and trading strategy is done, because the results of analysis and search of the ICO will produce results where we can determine the type of coin you want invested. and 5% of the results of intuition.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
I prefer to use both methods. I think only using these two way of trading can have a success.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
It is a combination of two constituens - intuition and technical analys. I know, that now we have special platforms, that can help to built your own strategy wich will be really good.
Activity: 322
Of course i am using technical analysis all the time and even if the market is bullish i am doing technical analysis plus some fundamentals so that i will be sure that my trades wont be that hard for me,because i know and i predicted the possible movements of the market,especially the bitcoin's market which dictates all of the altcoins movements.
Activity: 238
Most of the people who are losing a lot of money are those who arent using technical analysis that is why it is needed in every trade you are doing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
How come you trade by relying on intuition, you can't do that even when you are got profit it just your luck and coincidences. Trading need technical and fundamental analysis. You need to watch the charts and market to decide when to enter the market and left the market.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
I have invested in some coins following my heart and believing in them and some coins by doing technical analysis and research about them. I have invested in ETH and BTC just considering that they will bounce back hard as soon as market is on way to recovery, because still most trading pairs exist in BTC and ETH and these two still hold first 2 positions on coin market cap.

I have invested in NEO and XRP based on pure analysis and research. NEO and XRP have advance technology and have partnerships with major company and firms and are solving real world problems. So I listen to my heart as well as my brain.
Activity: 98
I'm still trying to do at least elementary analysis because it can actually help with investing.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Of course you will need technical analysis when you are trading,because cryptocurrencies are volatile,the market volatility is too high that is why the market could rise and fall in just a matter of hours,so you need to have some good knowledge in analyzing the market charts,technical and fundamental analysis are indeed required.

Well, intuition can also play the greatest role here. When we hear about these lucky guys, who bought some unknown coin, and soon the price of it jumped to the Moon we suppose that is was the smile of Fortune. Probably, it is intuition.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I believe at this point and the situation of bloodbath, you have got to trade after making thorough research, but i can still vouch on bitcoin and etherum to take their rightful places, don't gamble, don't use intuition.

make your researches
Though, intuition can be said to be a type of gamble, one can earn hard if his/her predictions and beliefs about it come true. Listening to your heart is sometimes better than investing according to technical analysis. If a coin is good and has potential, investing in it without thinking when the market is running bearish is never bad cause you know that someday or the other it will rise. Both investing according to technical analysis and intuitions can prove beneficiary. Sometimes coins pump even if they have no recent news in the pocket, so intuitions don’t always prove bad.
Activity: 238
I think that technical analysis is more useful than intuition. Since it is supported by data. But news the most reliable.
Activity: 252
I will rather go with technical analysis which is more safe for your portfolio but since most of my tokens are already in the market now, taking technical  analysis now is already no point, only hope is to rise back soon..... using intuition is more like gambaling but adding a small percentage of intution is good to profit early comparing to those using technical analysis.
Activity: 8
In as much as i believe in technical analysis, sometimes you just have to follow your heart. It has worked for me before.
Activity: 106
I would always lean towards technical analysis. Stick to your principles, don't let your intuition and emotions sway you.
Activity: 266
I always listen to the news, read a lot, and I agree with a message above. I do it this way too. And I always have free money to invest in new projects. I invest almost in all crypto currencies! 75% of my investment gave average or high profit.
Pages:
Jump to: