Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by technical analysis or just intuition? - page 22. (Read 3060 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?
of course you can"t rely on others predictions 'cause we have no idea if it's true or not. so much better to make our own technical analysis for the sake of our money 'cause most of news nowadays is false which is made by some FUD's so that they can manipulate the price in easy way.  So i suggest to don't jump real quick on any news instead make control your emotions and make some observation if its true or not.  .
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Usually bit losers in trading are the ones who are stupid enough to use their guys and luck with their trades,trading is so complicated and it needs a lot of factors like news,technicals and the market trend,using your intuition is really a stupid thing to do but if you want to lose a lot of money go ahead,but i warned you all of the successful trades are using both technical and fundamentals.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
Before trading in any coin i do deep research about that coin,compare quarter performance,semi year performance,year wise performance,analyze complete trading chart of that coin,observe moving average behavior,compare year wise price analysis,also review development team whether they launched the coin only or still they are backing that coin with innovation changes,after scrutinize these things i do trading in that coin because my inner-self is satisfied.But still risk is there because for future performance you are just supposing that coin to show same behavior in future.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
Of course you need especially when the times like this,bearish market is my favorite time to scalp these altcoins.because i could easily win my trades with these season,scalping within the 1- 5min charts is really a hard thing to do but if you can manager to win your trades you would be making a lot of money from these bloodbaths.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
I am relatively a newbie in trading and I did not understand everything in order to make predictions. I rely on my intuition and advice of experienced traders
Activity: 182
Most of the people who are losing a lot of money are those who arent using technical analysis that is why it is needed in every trade you are doing.Technical and fundamental analysis are going to give you some hint or idea on when to get in and out from the market or trades,that is why technical experts always knew what will happen to the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello everyone! It is difficult to imagine the mo point that you can do it on a hunch and intuition... In such things, you need to competently explore all the analysis and facts, that's the beak to success in trade.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
crypto money exchange is experiencing enough change in a short time. following and progressing is not just something with intuition I think. graphics should be followed and analyzed.
Activity: 182
Of course technical analysis,because you would be able to know the prefect entry and exit for your trades,also you would be aware on how will the market behaves,how the market will do in the next coming hours,possibilities will be more clear than those people who are trading blindly or using only their intuitions.
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?
That is the worst you can do in trading,guts and luck wont work in our market situation because of the high volatility we need some technical analysis so that we have reference why would buy or sell,perfect entry and exits would be easier to spot because of these technical indicators so it is really necessary to learn.
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
When you trade with only your intuition you wont be able achieve any success,good trader and most successful traders dont use their intuition all the time it needs to be technical and fundamental analysis,not trading with only your guts and luck.That is the common mistake of the new folks trying to trade with only instinct,there are no successful traders using that alone.
Activity: 210
Trading with technical analysis will save your ass from this bearish market,normally scalpers like me would still be able to get good gains from these bloodsheds,trading with only your intuition is literally giving away your money and no good trader would do that,only newbies will do such thing because you need both technical and fundamental analysis in trading.
Activity: 332
Merit: 15
If you are a beginner, it is best to use technical analysis - to compare different technical analyses from respected traders or to do their own, but then you need to start with a small amount for trading, because you are only new.
Activity: 588
Whoever does not say, I think that those people who say that they work on the stock exchange with the help of some tools or something else technological, still use their intuition, so I think that intuition works for people always.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301

Follow your heart has no place in trading moves in my opinion. The more you can control your emotions, the better chances you have to make profits in trading. Follow the lessons you learned from your own experience or others experience, I guess, is a better option.
Activity: 546
I once successfully traded relying on intuition and it brought me a good profit. but now the market is not stable at all and such trade will bring only losses !!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Technical analysis sucks, forget about it, just keep in mind all the news and try to realise them. Also there is a good point to keep on track whales BTC addresses and also your intuition
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Technical analysis is just a tool in your arsenal. Better with it without it. But TA alone, can't get you far. Especially in a market that small like cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
It is better to trade that backing and guides your decisions rather than to trade because your heart and soul says so, we don't have a perfect analysis but having it from the right people or references you can plan and strategize wisely without consulting your beating hearts desires, harmful environments of the market needs an accurate analysis, investigation, research and your own decision. You may have a winning situation cause your following your instincts but it is coincidentally, don't risk and play with your hard earned money or else you may lose it all because of your heart.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106

you cant trading just based on your intuition.that is suicide...
if wanna success in trading you need to understand technical analysis and fundamental analysis.that is basic.
Pages:
Jump to: