Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading by technical analysis or just intuition? - page 24. (Read 3060 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Generally speaking, I will use the K chart to determine the direction of the market. Most of the time, the K chart is accurate, so it can be used for reference. I am a day trader. Grin
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
Trading is also a game of chance and it both needs technical analysis and intuition.  It is necessary that we monitor the market and trends to analyze the future of a coin.  However, there are other factors to consider that sometimes mathematical analysis cannot answer but only to speculate by means of intuition.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Technical analysis is very important. but I think the crypto is a big thing in the world of money. Intuition is important in life, but cryptography is a bit more important in the money world.  Cool
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
Who trades based on intuition? At-least I know of no such person. If this is your strategy you will get rekt sooner than you know. Learn TA, atleast basic TA so that you know what support resistance etc is. Either you go long term with projects that have solid fundamentals or you depend of TA for trading, no such thing as intuition will make you money in crypto of anywhere else.
Maybe you are right, the market is different from that in 2017 when almost all the coins will give you a multiple return and during which you can even make a lot money just based on your intuition. Now, I would prefer some long term investment on solid projects, short term trading isn't good for me!
I believe at this point and the situation of bloodbath, you have got to trade after making thorough research, but i can still vouch on bitcoin and etherum to take their rightful places, don't gamble, don't use intuition.

make your researches
Yes, researches are absolutely needed as we need to be responsible for our money Smiley. Right now, I am more willing to choose some major coins such as BTC, ETH, or some altcoins with periodically development progress!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Who trades based on intuition? At-least I know of no such person. If this is your strategy you will get rekt sooner than you know. Learn TA, atleast basic TA so that you know what support resistance etc is. Either you go long term with projects that have solid fundamentals or you depend of TA for trading, no such thing as intuition will make you money in crypto of anywhere else.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
I believe at this point and the situation of bloodbath, you have got to trade after making thorough research, but i can still vouch on bitcoin and etherum to take their rightful places, don't gamble, don't use intuition.

make your researches
In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?
Pages:
Jump to: