Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading exchange for beginner? - page 2. (Read 626 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 04, 2019, 01:54:48 AM
if you look at a coinmarket stamp, you will definitely be confused by the look like that. just try okex.com, or other platforms like waves, or forkdhelta for trading tokens
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
February 04, 2019, 01:48:30 AM
as a Beginner, the most important thing is not to choose an exchange. but knowing the basics of trading is very important.
if possible I suggest. coinbase is perfect for beginners. I myself was also advised by friends who are experienced to use Coinbase. if later you are proficient and already know the direction, you can try another exchange. because the exchange is very much
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
February 04, 2019, 01:31:29 AM
I prefer a Binance exchange, it's very convenient platform with a lot altcoins trading pair and large liquidity.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 06:47:48 PM
for myself, when I first started trading, I entered the Binance market because there were lots of good coins and had a very large market volume.
Activity: 538
Merit: 10
February 03, 2019, 05:45:23 PM
The most reliable and convenient cryptobirge, as of 2019. Cryptocurrency trading sites are a huge amount, but I advise beginners to begin. Binance, Kucoin.
Activity: 728
February 03, 2019, 12:19:44 PM
I am also a beginner as a trader, what I do is choose a popular exchanger and have a large trading volume like binance.
Activity: 462
February 03, 2019, 11:45:39 AM
I like OKEX, because they have convenient application and for me it seems like very good method to learn crypto, they allow to trade with margin after passing special test and it sort out beginners!
copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#
February 03, 2019, 11:42:08 AM
For me, when I was still beginning on my journey as a trader, first I visit dex exchange, in idex exchange. They have a good and a userfriendly keys that would easily assist you, and even if you are new, you can surely make a good trades.
Activity: 405
Merit: 136
January 29, 2019, 02:27:53 PM
The choice of trading platform at first depends on what assets you would like to trade. Also do you have any trading experience? Basic knowledge about it?
Spot market on any reliable exchange would be a good choice for the beginner.
Activity: 653
January 29, 2019, 02:27:16 PM
Use bittrex as your trading bitcoin account, created account there and check which one altcoin have higher volume for trading or investing, always buy at lower price and keep selling after higher price although 10 to 20%.
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
January 29, 2019, 02:24:49 PM
for me trading exchange for beginners can be through the cointiger website. I have traded there and I feel safe and comfortable. for me cointiger is easier to understand and I was lucky to trade there.
Activity: 484
Merit: 124
January 29, 2019, 01:55:18 PM
Over three years, I just use poloniex and bittrex.
They are reliable and never occur single problem when I used them, their CS are extremly responsive.

I can guarantee that there is no better exchange than them !
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
January 29, 2019, 01:52:54 PM
Binance is a very cryptocurrency exchange platform that is suitable for both the project traders and the newbies. It has a basic interface and that of advanced interface is also available on the platform. Security on fund is mostly guaranteed on Binance, and has a considerable transfer fee. Binance is one of the top crypto exchanges. You can start using as a new trader, and am sure you will be glad you did.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
January 29, 2019, 01:33:50 PM
How beginner can choose there first trading exchange?
Can anyone suggest me for trading exchange because there is lot of exchanges are available,i m little confused so please suggest me the best trading exchange.
You can try to start trading on the EXMO exchange.  I believe that the above stock exchange deserves high marks both in terms of security and support services.  You can also instantly exchange coins at the current rate without creating orders.  Cryptocurrency withdrawal does not require KYC, but FIAT requires mandatory verification.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
January 01, 2019, 12:04:53 AM
Can anyone suggest me for trading exchange because there is lot of exchanges are available,i m little confused so please suggest me the best trading exchange.

In this case, I can recommend you to use binance, its user friendly, ergonomically good, also newbie friendly as they have basic trading setup and advance trading setup to their site. Their mobile application is easy to use also.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
January 01, 2019, 12:01:47 AM
That actually depends on which coin are you interested to buy. Check CMC for you to see on which exchange you can use. For me, the only difference is the volume and coins listed to it. Or you may wait for membrana, this is a new exchange that will be launched this year and currently theyre on pre sale.
Many new exchanges emerge and we should not put our trust in new exchanges because the risks will be very high and we cannot be sure what will happen next. If you are a new investor, you should choose the top exchanges such as Huobi, Binance, Bitfinex because these are exchanges that are highly appreciated by everyone.

Totally agree with your statement but regarding membrana, you may see that it is not just another exchange that will scam people they even have a trading competition to test their exchange which is actually a good training ground for newbies. In my end, I prefer binance or even cryptopia.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
December 31, 2018, 11:48:50 PM
Before you join in the trading market, i suggest you to learn about the trading itself otherwise you will lose your money because you failed on it. Before you purchase some cryptocurrency you have to learn about it, read the whitepaper, roadmap and if possible find the partner. You have to watch and keep monitor the currency progress (the up and down). Read the progress from some source such as coinmarketcap , after you get all the information and then you can start trading, for example on idex and etc.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
December 31, 2018, 11:48:25 PM

Just stay away with Yobit, it'sa certified scam exchange here in the crypto world, I highly recommend Kucoin and LATOKEN they are well established and the security are great, but there are new exchange coming out of the ICO better check some of them, they can offer something great in the table.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
December 31, 2018, 11:35:54 PM
You can try some exchange who have many altcoin option for trading, you can try at Bittrex, Binance and many more exchange but you have look how many save of some exchange.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 31, 2018, 11:31:17 PM
That actually depends on which coin are you interested to buy. Check CMC for you to see on which exchange you can use. For me, the only difference is the volume and coins listed to it. Or you may wait for membrana, this is a new exchange that will be launched this year and currently theyre on pre sale.
Many new exchanges emerge and we should not put our trust in new exchanges because the risks will be very high and we cannot be sure what will happen next. If you are a new investor, you should choose the top exchanges such as Huobi, Binance, Bitfinex because these are exchanges that are highly appreciated by everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: