Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading exchange for beginner? - page 4. (Read 626 times)

copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 11:29:39 AM
How beginner can choose there first trading exchange?
Can anyone suggest me for trading exchange because there is a lot of exchanges are available, I m little confused so please suggest me the best trading exchange.

It all depends on the token or coin. You just can't have only one exchange. If you know the token you want to trade, then go to Coinmarketcap to see where it is trading and the higher liquidity. But if it's to trade generally, I'll recommend Binance, Bittrex and for newer coins Bitforex and Idax.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
September 27, 2018, 11:26:43 AM
I would suggest Binance as it seems like the most serious project out there, in case any problems happen they deal with them professionally
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 11:22:59 AM
I like to trade at the hotbit exchange. Pretty convenient, has a wide choice of trade couples. Good volumes for trade. Prost it is also clear well is suitable for beginners.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 11:18:12 AM
Can anyone suggest me for trading exchange because there is lot of exchanges are available,i m little confused so please suggest me the best trading exchange.
Forkdelta will be a good exchange for beginners learning or Mercatox is also because the display of users in both exchanges is very friendly.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 11:16:58 AM
You can start from the big and prestigious floor like Binance and Bittrex. These exchanges have an intuitive interface that is easy to use for novices and they are also enthusiastic support for newbies.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
September 27, 2018, 11:15:34 AM
Can anyone suggest me for trading exchange because there is lot of exchanges are available,i m little confused so please suggest me the best trading exchange.
I recommend you binance.com This is a very good exchange, the operation is very simple, I have always used this exchange. If you are planning to start your first transaction, maybe I will recommend you ADA. This is a very good coin, and the price is very cheap now, you can try it a little.
This time a lot of coins have been getting suspended on their withdrawals service. I suggest OP to not use binance right now. Just try to search another alternative exchange site for binance just like OKEx, but as far as i know that will have the different feature than binance
Activity: 322
September 27, 2018, 11:15:02 AM
I think IDEX can be a good choice to try learning to do a trading, as long as you don't open some fake sites that usually created to trick people to enter their private key.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 11:03:45 AM
maybe you can trade on binance or local exchangers in your country. many good exchangers, binance, bittrex, idex, the method is also the same, it's hard to predict prices.
if you are smart at predicting prices, you can trade on any exchangers. good luck
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
September 27, 2018, 10:52:20 AM
There is a huge number of exchanges, on the principle of work they are all the same. It is better to start with Binance, as It is one of the most reliable exchanges with excellent user support. It is better to see how to work on the stock exchange in YouTube, there are a lot of different videos.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
September 27, 2018, 10:50:49 AM
If you plan to trade at the exchanges, then have to understand everything. The beginner should not choose the exchanges too heavy they are in the first top5. For a start try to trade at the decentralized exchanges, but do not trade on etherdelta, for beginners it бyeдт in too difficult. The simplest seems to me idex.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 10:47:16 AM
I could suggest to use CEX. The exchange is good for novices, quite user friendly. Its security level is really good. But if there don't have something you want, you can go to CoinMarketCap (as _Flynn_ has mentioned) and check the list of other exchanges.

Activity: 434
September 27, 2018, 05:38:15 AM
I recommend you binance.com This is a very good exchange, the operation is very simple, I have always used this exchange. If you are planning to start your first transaction, maybe I will recommend you ADA. This is a very good coin, and the price is very cheap now, you can try it a little.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 05:29:56 AM
If you are new, you should choose the good Exchange, have large transactions! They will have good support when you ask for help! Binance.com is also a good exchange for you to get started!
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
September 27, 2018, 05:26:34 AM
There are two types of crypto exchanges in the market, Decentralized exchanges, and centralized exchanges.

Centralized exchanges which are you have to create an account first in order to start trading, there are some centralized exchanges that need to pass the KYC (Know your customer). before you are going to use their exchanges.

List of some famous centralized exchanges:

Binance
Bittrex
Bitfinex
Coinbase
Kraken

List of some famous decentralized exchanges:

Idex
Etherdelta
Airswap
Waves
Bancor protocol

But of course, you should make some research first in order for you to avoid any problems.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
September 27, 2018, 05:20:21 AM
I would suggest https://tradesatoshi.com/ and the main reasons for it are:

• There is volume on it, but not too much volume, where you are competing with the trading bots. When I started to use exchanges, it was frustrating to me when I made an order and then next second, someone's trading bot immediately beat my order by 1 satoshis.
  • The mininum trade amount is low. Some exchanges require you to put minimum order of 0.001 BTC or 0.0005 BTC. When you start and just want to experiment, it's better to do with exchanges that don't require you to put a lot on a single order. With TradeSatoshis, the minimum BTC order is 1000 satoshis.
  • You can also choose from many markets, not just BTC market. It has DOGE, LTC, ETH markets for example. There, the minimum order can be even lower. With DOGE market for example, it is just 1 DOGE.

One of the downside of this and also many other exchanges is high BTC withdrawal fee, Solution for this is to find the exchange with low BTC withdrawal fee that you are comfortable with and then move the funds using some other currency. DOGE coin is perfect for this. Low fees and almost every exchange supports it.

Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 27, 2018, 04:45:47 AM

if I think all the exchanges are the same, the difference is a coin and volume in the market exchange, my advice is better you trade in an exchange that has a large amount of volume buy or sell and a lot of coins, so that you are easier to find profit, then I suggest that you trading in exchange Binance, Coinbene and Okex.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
September 27, 2018, 04:37:06 AM
Bittrex will be vevry nice there, it is not like Binance that has quite another way of processes so I think that Bittrex will be more comfortable for you.
Bittrex actually do have a lot of processes nowadays for new beginners than binance. At least, to the best of my knowledge you really will not need a KYC to start trading on Binance and you will have access to a maximum of 2btc withdrawal per day which I believe is good enough.

Binance is actually a very good choice for low fees anyway, but whichever way, as long as the exchange is reputable and you can trust being on the exchange, I do not think there should be any issue and most especially when you know what you are doing as a trader.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
September 26, 2018, 01:59:26 PM
As a beginner, you should learn about crypto trading and create some account in popular exchangers like Binance, HitBTC, Bitfinix,  BitForex,  Liquid etc. You should analyze the everyday market and develop your skill. Then deposit your asset in your favorite exchangers who have secure and good volume and start your treading.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
September 25, 2018, 12:16:34 PM
At the moment, almost all crypto-currency exchanges have a fairly simple functionality, which even a child can cope with. Decentralized exchanges seem more complicated to me, but 10 minutes is usually enough to get acquainted with it. For novice traders and investors, I would advise Binance.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 11:00:31 AM

If you want to begin trading, just start with some coins with few amounts but high volume.
Use some easy centralized exchange like hitbtc, the requirement for register is not that complicated.
You must choose a good exchange, which can process your deposit and withdrawal quickly if you want to trading.
Pages:
Jump to: