Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading exchange for beginner? - page 3. (Read 626 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
December 31, 2018, 11:22:59 PM
That actually depends on which coin are you interested to buy. Check CMC for you to see on which exchange you can use. For me, the only difference is the volume and coins listed to it. Or you may wait for membrana, this is a new exchange that will be launched this year and currently theyre on pre sale.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
December 31, 2018, 11:01:55 PM
Binance is the best Exchange for a Beginner to Trade Cryptocurrency. It is very safe and simple. I will also suggest KuCoin Exchange too. When You think about Decentralized Exchanges the upcoming NEX will be good for a beginner.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC
December 31, 2018, 10:41:41 PM
How beginner can choose there first trading exchange?
Can anyone suggest me for trading exchange because there is lot of exchanges are available,i m little confused so please suggest me the best trading exchange.

For newbies, the best "exchange" is a investment platform that is not an exchange, with established coins.
CoinBundle haves the top 20 coins (securer than exchanges, that haves lots of coins that are like gambling), its easier, haves no fees for service/trading, no need to choose coins but to choose an already done portfolio to invest, withdrawal to bank, and low fees on deposits/purchases from bank cards (accepts both VISA and MasterCard).
It has been also featured some times as top writer on Medium.
Commonly the best bundle for beginners is the Conservative, that is basically about Bitcoin and Ethereum. With some research you could also take a look at Emerging and Coinbasic.
Don't take my words as what exactly you need to do, but do your own research, know about CoinBundle before joining it.
Please reply about what you think
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
December 31, 2018, 04:41:17 PM
There are various crypto exchanges in the crypto space with different exchanges addressing different kinds of challenges crypto traders faces. One thing you need to do is that you need to know the trading tools you require to trade effectively and of which you possesses, if any of your research crypto exchanges you discovered have these trading tools then you can pick up that exchanges and trade , for example not all exchanges features trade margin,so if you are interested in trading margin then you look for that exchange that have that features.
Activity: 558
Merit: 11
umachit.fund
December 31, 2018, 01:37:39 PM
There are many exchangers in the crypto market, in my opinion for choosing best trading exchanger,
just go to coinmarketcap and choose the top 10 ranked exchanger for big volume or security see this list  https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges
Activity: 133
October 12, 2018, 09:26:22 AM
It doesn't mean who are you in the case with exchange. Use the best one - Binance - and you will be very succeed person here and other platforms will not be suitable for you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
October 10, 2018, 12:35:07 PM

If you are a beginner and you do not have much experience in trading, I recommend using the Binance platform. It is easy to use and has an easy to understand interface for the most novice. Binance has the advantage of having just listed good coins and there are extremely few shitcoin coins here. Besides Binance, you can also use Coinbase and Bittrex.
Activity: 476
October 10, 2018, 12:29:57 PM
Today there are a lot of different exchanges that have a very friendly interface, so it seems to me that you can use any exchanges, the most important thing is to use something that really works and does not deceive.
there so many exchanges and it is sometimes hard for me to choose the best one and i do not know where to turn sometimes
October 10, 2018, 12:29:21 PM
Can anyone suggest me for trading exchange because there is lot of exchanges are available,i m little confused so please suggest me the best trading exchange.
trading seems to be difficjlt hut i k ow that it is really not this ways after some time of learning and practising just be patient
Activity: 546
October 10, 2018, 12:28:07 PM
Today there are a lot of different exchanges that have a very friendly interface, so it seems to me that you can use any exchanges, the most important thing is to use something that really works and does not deceive.
Activity: 238
October 10, 2018, 12:20:39 PM
It is not the best idea to work with easier platforms evene if you are beginner there. Binance is your favorite one and you must love it because of its characteristics.
Activity: 336
October 02, 2018, 06:44:39 PM
you can use top 10 exchanger, look at coinmarketcap and there are many exchanger there. you just focus on top 10
why do i suggest top 10? because they have higher volume than others. it can help ur liquidity
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 06:04:11 PM
With low fees and really not so complicated approach to get your exchange wallet it is right move to go from ForkDelta. There is not so complicated looks and order books are quite okay- understandable. After that i quess that you will find your own way to go furher benefitial trading with of course higher fees but then i also quessing that you will have more money for that kind of luxctury.
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 05:59:15 PM
if I want to trade, I suggest at Binance, because the velocity of money there is very fast, for easier, you can see the volume of each coin there
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
October 02, 2018, 05:39:49 PM
Definitely avoid trading at the exchanges that are easiest to use, sure you might be able to use it easily, but you definitely won't be getting the features that you absolutely must have as a trader, such as excellent volume, selection of coins and protection against pump groups. Spend an hour or so reading into how ordering works, e.g. limit orders, stop losses buy/sell orders, market makers/takers etc before you enter this world.
Activity: 336
October 02, 2018, 05:35:58 PM
In this market, I would not advise to start learning trading, too risky and more likely you risk being left with nothing. And to start trading a small percentage of your Deposit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
October 02, 2018, 05:22:59 PM
Binance is a good one, there are a lot of coins there so you have a good number of coins to choose from if you are investing. Also cryptopia is a pretty good exchange for beginners as the interface is pretty straightforward and easy to understand. The coins listed there are not as much as those on binance but they have a good number of coins
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 02:59:06 PM
According to me, Binance will be the best choice for beginners because of the listed coins are good and you will not get trapped in any shit coin. You will have fewer coins but no of shit coins are very less.
Binance so far has always been a very good choice both for beginners and professionals alike. It is a reputable exchange and a good interface to trade on. However, it is not like it is the only best place to trade on as there are so many other reputable exchanges as well, but what matters most is to be able to find some strategy to trade because without it, no matter the exchange, the same fate of failure still awaits someone without a great knowledge of trading.
Activity: 318
September 29, 2018, 03:16:19 AM
Binance is a good option for beginner to start trading and there are many coins that available so he can choose the coin. And if he wants to trade his token, then I suggest using idex market because you will easily to trade and you can find a various coin in that site. But be careful when you log in to idex market, make sure you can save your private keys.
Activity: 538
September 27, 2018, 11:33:43 AM
a trading exchange is one challenge so many beginners have been fraught with. Knowing the right exchange, transaction fees, Minimum Deposit, Min withdrawal and max withdrawal limit, and so many others. There good exchanges that you can trade in. try mercatox.com
Pages:
Jump to: