Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading exchange for beginner? - page 6. (Read 626 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 10:28:41 AM
If you are a beginner - it does not mean that you need some kind of special exchange for beginners. Choose whichever one you like best. Where there are good volumes, where a lot of currency pairs. Where you do not need to pass the mandatory 2FA
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 24, 2018, 10:25:26 AM
How beginner can choose there first trading exchange?
Can anyone suggest me for trading exchange because there is lot of exchanges are available,i m little confused so please suggest me the best trading exchange.
Hmm.. I recommend to practice without money. there is trading contest. if you take part in it, exchange offers fake money to use in trading contest.
there is quite big giveaway sometimes.. Ruby-X's trading contest is going on as well. check the website and win awards

This is really interesting since many of the members  including myself are getting confused during trading , maybe because every trading site have different steps and systems , so this is not only for the beginners but also for all interested parties, and I appreciate this ICO in which this is the first time I heard a trading simulation contest .
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 10:20:44 AM
For a trader-beginner I would recommend decentralized exchanges such as Etherdelta,Forkdelta or IDEX, there's no need to pass verification there,frendly and easy interfaces,huge variety of different tokens ,good volumes.

Yes.. you're totally i agree with you,.. and the latest and most improved (hybrid) decentralized trading platform would be www.bbod.io
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 09:54:45 AM
For a trader-beginner I would recommend decentralized exchanges such as Etherdelta,Forkdelta or IDEX, there's no need to pass verification there,frendly and easy interfaces,huge variety of different tokens ,good volumes.
Activity: 25
September 24, 2018, 09:48:11 AM
Can anyone suggest me for trading exchange because there is lot of exchanges are available,i m little confused so please suggest me the best trading exchange.

Definitely you should choose the exchange platform that you trade on carefully. You need to consider the following things;

1. The Country where you reside in

2. Check on the security measures and other policies. see www.bbod.io for example

3. User-friendliness and Customer support

4. Public image of the exchange

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
September 24, 2018, 09:40:31 AM
I would probably start advising the Binance exchange, because they are today a favorite among the centralized exchanges, but if I work with decentralized exchanges, I would probably advise IDEX, I really like this exchange.
Sometimes it seems to me that IDEX is the second Binance, every day a large number of tokens pumped up on this exchange. With proper preparation you can earn a good money. It's bad that traded there only ERC-20 compatible tokens, and the withdrawal sometimes takes a long time.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 24, 2018, 09:26:54 AM
Binance would be the better exchange for the beginner but it completely depends on what coin you are going to trade,just pic the best exchange with high volumes which can be easier for you to complete your trade in less time.
Activity: 504
September 24, 2018, 09:16:11 AM
I would probably start advising the Binance exchange, because they are today a favorite among the centralized exchanges, but if I work with decentralized exchanges, I would probably advise IDEX, I really like this exchange.
Activity: 602
September 24, 2018, 09:02:17 AM
Binance is one of most popular and well trusted exchange, it has lots of coins and good liquidity. If you need an exchange for chaning FIAT to crypto I use kraken.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 09:00:35 AM
I can`t recommend you the best one, because there are many good exchanges, maybe you can go to the Coinmarketcap and look here.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
September 24, 2018, 08:01:19 AM

One way of deciding the best cryptocurrency trading exchange to use is to check the reputation of that exchange, secondly the security of the exchange matters a lot, I want to use this opportunity to recommend two most powerful cryptocurrency exchanges that have reputation and security; they are https://kucoin. com and  https://coinbene.com, however carry out a due diligent search on them to ascertain their validity. Thanks
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 07:55:07 AM
These exchanges very much.Each has its own rules.Before you register on any exchange, read the instructions carefully.Many beginners lose forever their money foolishly.Here is the link on exchanges: https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/
Activity: 546
September 24, 2018, 07:54:15 AM
For beginners if you want to trade, you must have basic knowledge about Bitcoin trading. for example, if you buy Bitcoin don't be in a hurry, look at the price movements on the Chart to find out the current price, if the chart shows red then look at the price is going down. take advantage of these price reductions. but you must choose a coin that can be relied on, don't just choose a coin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
September 24, 2018, 07:37:46 AM
If you are a beginner or pro doesn't matter. Binance is the best exchange for everyone. Because binance has good 24 hour volume. Then easy to make a trade and there is a lot of top coins from coinmarketcap. Binance has a good security too. But my personal opinion is to learn something about trading before you invest money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 24, 2018, 07:29:00 AM
Well  lots of exchanges are over there to trade cryptocurrency.Not every exchange is preferable to every person. As a newbie, You can start trading on some top exchanges as binance,bittrex,bitmex.
I am not recommend to trading for beginners because peoples are ready to invest in crypto they don't know how to choose the legit platform. So my suggestion is you should choose some projects then ask the queries in this forum because number of experts are available in this forum so we find easily in best platform. So choose the coin then analyse the convenient exchanges is the right way to pick for beginners.
Activity: 103
September 24, 2018, 07:06:02 AM
Well  lots of exchanges are over there to trade cryptocurrency.Not every exchange is preferable to every person. As a newbie, You can start trading on some top exchanges as binance,bittrex,bitmex.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 06:54:12 AM
dont be fan of any coin. you have to know when you should sell  its time come. you should put stop limit before buy some coin. because some time you cant calculate how much dump happen.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
September 24, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

Best is to buy Bitcoins on simple exchanges to buy with fiat like Coinbase and afterward move those BTCs to Binance and trade altcoins there.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
September 24, 2018, 06:43:52 AM
im vote bittrex too. it nice exchange and easy to use.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
September 24, 2018, 06:41:13 AM
I vouch for Coinbase, Binance and Bittrex as they are very user friendly for beginners.
Pages:
Jump to: